United States Secretary of Treasury Scam of the century

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Kaptur: Is there anybody that isn't from Goldman Sachs?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJf2Q30U_Q&NR=1]YouTube - Kaptur: Is there anybody that isn't from Goldman Sachs?[/ame]
Tim Geithner & former Secretary Paulson are true Criminals and have no respect for the American people or there country.
This is really a Joke and the world is Watching!! how long will this thing drag out we know there guilty put them in front of a judge and jury then throw the book at them and put them in jail were they belong.

YouTube - Kaptur: Is there anybody that isn't from Goldman Sachs?
Tim Geithner & former Secretary Paulson are true Criminals and have no respect for the American people or there country.
This is really a Joke and the world is Watching!! how long will this thing drag out we know there guilty put them in front of a judge and jury then throw the book at them and put them in jail were they belong.

Thanks for this post, it's time we all wake up and see just how corrupt our government and banking system has become. I can't believe this post doesn't have a thousand replies.
Goldman Sachs has sacked America and nobody cares.

Thanks for this post, it's time we all wake up and see just how corrupt our government and banking system has become. I can't believe this post doesn't have a thousand replies.

Meh...we had a good run.

thats because we all are super secret government disinfo agents and get paid no matter how bad the economy gets. i'm going shopping for a new black helicopter tomorrow.

The whole business with Goldman Sachs is where is start to wander into trooferland. It may just be that since they are very profitable, they can pay for the best minds, and if you want a really brilliant in treasury, Goldman is where to get him.

But Geitner doesn't strike me as that bright. He seems more the tool than the user.

Goldman has repetedly made out like gangbusters on all kinds of tragedies and disasters. Things started by Goldman, and manipulated by Goldman while Goldman stooges were in high places in the treasury.

Goldman organized the Tesabono deal with Mexico, and then when that came unstuck when Rubin was SECTREAS because of a policy change by Rubin, Goldman came in to the rescue again, and mad a huge profit, while Mexico's currency dropped by 60%

And Goldman was all over the BCCI problem on all sides of it, but they made money on every side of that transaction too, while several other big banks went broke, and were merged with taxpayer assistance.

It may not actually be black helicopter time, but something stinks.

The whole business with Goldman Sachs is where is start to wander into trooferland. It may just be that since they are very profitable, they can pay for the best minds, and if you want a really brilliant in treasury, Goldman is where to get him.

But Geitner doesn't strike me as that bright. He seems more the tool than the user.

Goldman has repetedly made out like gangbusters on all kinds of tragedies and disasters. Things started by Goldman, and manipulated by Goldman while Goldman stooges were in high places in the treasury.

Goldman organized the Tesabono deal with Mexico, and then when that came unstuck when Rubin was SECTREAS because of a policy change by Rubin, Goldman came in to the rescue again, and mad a huge profit, while Mexico's currency dropped by 60%

And Goldman was all over the BCCI problem on all sides of it, but they made money on every side of that transaction too, while several other big banks went broke, and were merged with taxpayer assistance.

Could you not say the same things about Harvard since most Presidents seem to have ties to Harvard in some way shape or form? Or WSB?

I don't think its so much that something stinks; I think it is more of a case of we had some economic troubles recently and we're looking at the people in charge of those finances and we see they have a tie to Goldman Sachs.

During the boom times, few were cussing the Goldman people.

Hi Ramb and Hvac:

If you guys are EVER going to wake the hell up, then you MUST back up and take a good look at the BIG PICTURE ...

Kaptur: Is there anybody that isn't from Goldman Sachs? ...

Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for the House Of Rothschild (story) and the primary owner of the Federal Reserve (see Chapter 3). Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama are nothing more than puppets for the House Of Rothschild (story). The House Of Rothschild has been in the business of murdering U.S. Presidents since Abraham Lincoln:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHlp8b5jeg"]House Of Rothschild Vs U.S. Presidents[/ame]

The House Of Rothschild is the key player behind the 9/11 attacks (my What Happened On 9/11 Topic). The House Of Rothschild/Rockefeller revived the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus (Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics) to become an integral part of the H1N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) destined to reduce the Global Population by more than 90 percent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2aQcBWbO0"]Rothschild/Rockefeller Georgia Guidestone Connection[/ame]

In fact, the Top Two reasons that the USA will be destroyed have to do with the privately-owned FED (#1-2) that most Americans still believe is part of the US Govt, because 'Yes,' Americans 'are' really that STUPID ...

PS. Thank you for inspiring my New Rothschild/Rockefeller Topic.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Could you not say the same things about Harvard since most Presidents seem to have ties to Harvard in some way shape or form? Or WSB?

I don't think its so much that something stinks; I think it is more of a case of we had some economic troubles recently and we're looking at the people in charge of those finances and we see they have a tie to Goldman Sachs.

During the boom times, few were cussing the Goldman people.
True, that. <tinfoil> But Goldman is the beneficially it seems of every financial scandal.</tinfoil>

Forum List

Back