Explosion in Oslo

The Summer Camp thing seems to be even more deadly than the car bombing. It was evidently (?) orchestrated.

Now the question arises if there's other shit planned by the cowardly bastards.

BBC said 20 to 25 killed at Youth camp. A far right group is among the suspects and the bombing being done at a time when most people were off work does not go with how Al Qaeda usually work.

The are also considering a Libyan connection but think that is unlikely.

BBC said 20 to 25 killed at Youth camp. A far right group is among the suspects and the bombing being done at a time when most people were off work does not go with how Al Qaeda usually work.

Every single leftie and Islamic Terrorist Sypathizer is PRAYING that this can be somehow pegged on the right.

Does Norway even have a "Right" anymore?

Every single leftie and Islamic Terrorist Sypathizer is PRAYING that this can be somehow pegged on the right.

Does Norway even have a "Right" anymore?

Maybe it WAS the Teapartiers
:eusa_eh:

The far right are being considered because the island was a labour youth group event and the bomb was near the government building so it seems to be more aimed, they believe, at the Government.

There is no obvious perpetrator. To make it worse they are expecting several groups to try and take 'credit'

The far right are being considered because the island was a labour youth group event and the bomb was near the government building so it seems to be more aimed, they believe, at the Government.

There is no obvious perpetrator. To make it worse they are expecting several groups to try and take 'credit'

BBC News - Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's office

BBC web link. ZERO reference to right wing groups.

Of course, because Alexa is making shit up. She is dumb troubled little girl!

Rightist in Norway, LOL, they haven't had any of those types in years!

That may be so. They will only be listing what is known. However I have been listening to news 24 discussions. If/when they know who it is or if someone claims responsibility or they confirm who has been arrested then they will say it there.

However like it or not the far right is one of the main possibility which has been discussed.

Norway’s foreign minister has announced that the country will be among the first to recognise a Palestinian state if negotiations with Israel fail to make headway by September. A nine-month deadline has been set by the Palestinians for proclaiming independence, which would also coincide with the completion of Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s two-year effort to set up the basic institutions of a state.

Speaking in Ramallah, Norwegian foreign minister Jonas Gahr Stoere said Oslo is striving to help with the development of the Palestinian economy but still believes that the political process towards peace could be a success.

Read more: Norway to recognise Palestine if peace talks fail | IceNews - Daily News

That may be so. They will only be listing what is known. However I have been listening to news 24 discussions. If/when they know who it is or if someone claims responsibility or they confirm who has been arrested then they will say it there.

However like it or not the far right is one of the main possibility which has been discussed.

I really doubt it. I have imposed a 8hr rule on myself before I speculate on who I think did it, but right wing?

They used a car bomb to attack civilians and then they opened up on a CAMP.

It takes no Sherlock Holmes to see who is behind that kind of violent cowardice.

Islamo-Jihadist-scumbags.

I really doubt it. I have imposed a 8hr rule on myself before I speculate on who I think did it, but right wing?

I myself have no idea yet either. I was just reporting what I had heard. The one bit that did belong to my own thinking was that Al Qaeda usually chooses a time when it can get the most causalities and this was done when most people were not at work. It struck me that that did not fit in with their usual tactics.

And what does this say about the mind of the Islamofacist and appeasing Islamic Terrorist! They don't give a fuck what you do. Appease all you want, we will still seek to kill and terrorize you!

Appease does nothing! The Left's unholy alliance with Islamofacists will bite them in the ass, but then again liberalism is a mental disorder!

Norway’s foreign minister has announced that the country will be among the first to recognise a Palestinian state if negotiations with Israel fail to make headway by September. A nine-month deadline has been set by the Palestinians for proclaiming independence, which would also coincide with the completion of Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s two-year effort to set up the basic institutions of a state.

Speaking in Ramallah, Norwegian foreign minister Jonas Gahr Stoere said Oslo is striving to help with the development of the Palestinian economy but still believes that the political process towards peace could be a success.

Read more: Norway to recognise Palestine if peace talks fail | IceNews - Daily News

Norway has been hit by twin attacks - a massive bomb blast in the capital and a shooting attack on young people at a governing Labour Party youth camp.

At least seven people were killed in the bombing, which inflicted huge damage on government buildings in Oslo city centre.

Four more died at the camp, on an island outside Oslo, local media said.

One witness later said he had seen more than 20 bodies on the island, but police have not confirmed this.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, whose Oslo offices were among those damaged by the bomb, described the situation as "very serious".

Norwegian media reports said the shootings on the island were carried out by a man in police uniform.

Police said the suspected gunman had been arrested, and later said he was also linked with the bomb attack, reports said.
BBC News - Norway hit by deadly bomb and shooting attacks

Forum List

Back