explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

At 6:25 of the video.......you see the explanation.......quickly of the split of Islam into different groups.......Brought about by the Mongol Invasions and control of the region.............So roughly in 1600, the culmination of the civil Wars between rival groups within Islam occurred.......................And that INTERNAL struggle is the basis of the fighting between Sunni and Shia today..................Both believing they are the true path of Islam..........Why......because the leaders before went into a power struggle for control of the empire and set each other to War with each other.

The video shows..........that Caliphate after Caliphate occurred throughout Islamic History.........Well before we ever even existed as a Nation...........It shows how that they conquered Spain and nearly took France.........except for this guy..............

turning-point-5-the-coronation-of-charlemagne-800-21-728.jpg

Who saved Europe from the Peaceful Muslim Invaders of his time...............Today the next caption would fit........

Battle_of_Tours_CHarles_Martel.jpg

Then the Crusades to drive back the invasion of Muslim Forces.......and eventually the removal of all Muslims from Spain.......

Then further on........The Ottoman Empire expelled in WWI......The Ottoman Empire was another Caliphate to rule the region by the Sword and later the gun......

Expelled by the West and controlled primarily by England and France as the Turks sided with Germany and just committed Genocide in the Armenia.

armenian-girls-crucified-during-the-armenian-genocide-christian-armenian-girls-11071305.png

This is what the Ottomans did during this Genocide............hanging on to their Empire by slaughtering the infidels of their time.

Make NO MISTAKE.......THIS IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF.........

You do realize the Crusaders were hardly nice guys don't you? That violence and the sword was the way of things then? Christian nations conquered lands by the sword, forced their religion on natives, engaged genocide.

That was history...if you are going to be accurate.
All sides were Brutal Back then. But the Invasion of Europe was the beginning of why the Crusades even started.

All the boundaries over there of countries are pretty much RELIGIOUS LINES.

View attachment 129081View attachment 129082

View attachment 129083

Got about three more pages of this for 2017. Since I know they won't read the link someone provided.

Surprisingly most are in muslim coutries and they still don't want to do anything about it? KuKoo KuKoo.

Iraq, Syria and Libya are in the midst of civil wars, and are or close to being failed states. Afghanistan is also in a war.

Now...what is your point with this? They don't "want" to do anything about this?

H.L. Mencken: For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong.

I think Iraq is dealing with the situation as best it can and soon ISIL will be defeated in Mosul and from there to the border. I think the situation has just had a dramatic change; the US will participate with others in the stabilization of the region. The Arab League will I think become the main vehicle for that. I am in fact quite optimistic. I look forward to the trials of those who have done the atrocities and their Meeting with Justice. The US has asked for Australia's assistance in Afghanistan. I expect that we will oblige and contribute in our small way. We are already in Iraq and I think we will be part of the Syrian stabilisation agenda; not sure exactly how. But make no mistake; the main movers will be OTHER MOSLEMS including the Kurds. (Their women are fighting where Obama feared to tread.) Says a lot about Obama's failed policies quite frankly but they are GONE now.

Greg

Egypt is coming down hard on terrorist camps in Libya after their attacks on the Copts. The US is a large part of the destabilization there - invading Iraq and "Nation Building" - I think any lasting solution (as in not something seen as yet more foreign intervention) is going to have to come from the Arab states, Iran, Turkey etc.
Egypt also blew up the supply tunnels going to Gaza and they outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood. They have been on the right side of the equation in this fight.

Sort of. Here's the problem with the region. You don't have any real white hats.

Egypt overthrew Mubarrek, with surprisingly little bloodshed. They held legitimate elections. The main reason I read for MB's success was they were the only political group that was well organized - Egypt isn't like the US with established parties. So the MB won the election. They aren't ISIS, but people act like they are - they've inflated the MB into some sort of bogeyman inflitrating western institutions - it's kind of crazy. However, they are certainly a conservative Islamist party, Morsi managed to grant himself almost unlimited powers, issued various decrees, shut down the more liberal reformers and jailed journalists. The Egyptian economy continued to tank, the authorities did little to provide security to Egypt's minorities, such as the Copts, or even to the Israeli embassy, which they allowed thugs to attack and people were demanding his resignation which he wouldn't and then there was a coup. But here's the thing - it was a coup of a democratically elected government. And Al-Sisi is just as brutal. Egypt is among the top jailers of journalists in the world, thousands of political opponents have been arrested for their opposition to the al-Sisi government, and lets not forget Egyptian security forces killed over 800 people in one day in August 2013. So people crowing about it ought to keep in mind that his regime IS brutal to it's own people.
Most of the leaders in that region are brutal, and they are brutal for a reason..........Because fanatics are all over and force them to be.....................

The Muslim Brotherhood.......no matter how much perfume is put on it..........stinks..........They support terrorism.......and would have never shut down the supply tunnels to Gaza.........because they helped build the dang things......................

So Democratically elected or not.............the removal of the Muslim Brotherhood is a good thing...............And Egyptian forces have attacked ISIS in the region after they executed Coptics.............They have also helped rebuild churches burned down during the Arab Spring and after...................

Democracy doesn't survive over there because religion is their way of Governing in most places...........

Shia Islam - Wikipedia

Most of the early Shia differed only marginally from mainstream Sunnis in their views on political leadership, but it is possible in this sect to see a refinement of Shia doctrine. Early Sunnis traditionally held that the political leader must come from the tribe of Muhammad—namely, the Quraysh tribe. The Zaydis narrowed the political claims of Ali's supporters, claiming that not just any descendant of Ali would be eligible to lead the Muslim community (ummah) but only those males directly descended from Muhammad through the union of Ali and Fatimah. But during the Abbasid revolts, other Shia, who came to be known as Imamiyyah (followers of the Imams), followed the theological school of Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq, himself the great great grandson of Muhammad's son-in-law Imam Ali. They asserted a more exalted religious role for Imams and insisted that, at any given time, whether in power or not, a single male descendant of Ali and Fatimah was the divinely appointed Imam and the sole authority, in his time, on all matters of faith and law. To those Shia, love of the imams and of their persecuted cause became as important as belief in God's oneness and the mission of Muhammad.[citation needed]

While this is Shia article it suffices even though we are talking Sunni.........their style of Government is roughly the same. Their main argument is who is allowed to rule over arguments of who the hell was the Devine ones in the beginning..............

Step father versus Step mother better than the other crap.

View attachment 129081View attachment 129082

View attachment 129083

Got about three more pages of this for 2017. Since I know they won't read the link someone provided.

Surprisingly most are in muslim coutries and they still don't want to do anything about it? KuKoo KuKoo.

Iraq, Syria and Libya are in the midst of civil wars, and are or close to being failed states. Afghanistan is also in a war.

Now...what is your point with this? They don't "want" to do anything about this?

H.L. Mencken: For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong.

I think Iraq is dealing with the situation as best it can and soon ISIL will be defeated in Mosul and from there to the border. I think the situation has just had a dramatic change; the US will participate with others in the stabilization of the region. The Arab League will I think become the main vehicle for that. I am in fact quite optimistic. I look forward to the trials of those who have done the atrocities and their Meeting with Justice. The US has asked for Australia's assistance in Afghanistan. I expect that we will oblige and contribute in our small way. We are already in Iraq and I think we will be part of the Syrian stabilisation agenda; not sure exactly how. But make no mistake; the main movers will be OTHER MOSLEMS including the Kurds. (Their women are fighting where Obama feared to tread.) Says a lot about Obama's failed policies quite frankly but they are GONE now.

Greg

Egypt is coming down hard on terrorist camps in Libya after their attacks on the Copts. The US is a large part of the destabilization there - invading Iraq and "Nation Building" - I think any lasting solution (as in not something seen as yet more foreign intervention) is going to have to come from the Arab states, Iran, Turkey etc.
Egypt also blew up the supply tunnels going to Gaza and they outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood. They have been on the right side of the equation in this fight.

Sort of. Here's the problem with the region. You don't have any real white hats.

Egypt overthrew Mubarrek, with surprisingly little bloodshed. They held legitimate elections. The main reason I read for MB's success was they were the only political group that was well organized - Egypt isn't like the US with established parties. So the MB won the election. They aren't ISIS, but people act like they are - they've inflated the MB into some sort of bogeyman inflitrating western institutions - it's kind of crazy. However, they are certainly a conservative Islamist party, Morsi managed to grant himself almost unlimited powers, issued various decrees, shut down the more liberal reformers and jailed journalists. The Egyptian economy continued to tank, the authorities did little to provide security to Egypt's minorities, such as the Copts, or even to the Israeli embassy, which they allowed thugs to attack and people were demanding his resignation which he wouldn't and then there was a coup. But here's the thing - it was a coup of a democratically elected government. And Al-Sisi is just as brutal. Egypt is among the top jailers of journalists in the world, thousands of political opponents have been arrested for their opposition to the al-Sisi government, and lets not forget Egyptian security forces killed over 800 people in one day in August 2013. So people crowing about it ought to keep in mind that his regime IS brutal to it's own people.
. Isn't it that certain forms of brutality in a war can be sometimes needed in order to gain back order and structure in society where such things had been lost ? Brutality can be seen as something as simple as locking up a radical in the eyes of a liberal or taking action against radicals by killing them if they refuse to surrender to athorities when they are finally identified, and tracked down after committing atrocities or the single death of nation dignitaries, heads of states or the attack on a majority culture within a nation or state etc... So what does a nation do, just give up on their way of life in order to appease the ones who are attempting to transform a nation into something that the majority is against ?? Who represents the majority of a nation any longer ? Chaos and anarchy is usually found amongst minority groups who get ideas in their head that the majority needs to be taught a lesson in life, and if they implement the right strategy, then it makes them appear as a majority power even when they aren't.

Pogo now accuses me of Bigotry..........because I dare to point out issues both over there and here.
Then gives an example of Blow Back by crazies of another group...........

What in the wide world of fuck are you even babbling about?

Got a link? Or are you just pulling it out of your ass too?

Have any idea how the "quote" function works?
You painted with a broad brush of bigotry and I used quotes in those responses.

Pogo now accuses me of Bigotry..........because I dare to point out issues both over there and here.
Then gives an example of Blow Back by crazies of another group...........

Riddle me this..................

Westboro Baptist Church are quite frankly scum. They aren't Muslims but to me they are scum. Am I now a Bigot against the Baptist as well.................................

I point out those that are obviously radical........like those who march with signs saying Islam will Dominate and Freedom Go to Hell, but I can't identify a possible threat when seeing a freaking Nutcase................

Geesh.

According to the left, defending Westboro is bad and anti-American, but defending terrorists and terrorist sympathizers is pro-American.

Hating terrorists is now bigotry. We need to love and understand why they kill innocent people.

Once AGAIN you lying bucket of colostomy bag emptying, NOBODY "DEFENDED" ANY TERRORISTS. That's entirely *YOUR* lie that you pulled out of *YOUR* ass, which I've challenged you repeatedly to back up with any quote from anywhere, and you can't do it because you're a fucking lying wimp.
. Such a rant could indicate failure on your part to successfully debate the poster. Just sayin.

For all the bigots here.
Yesterday a white Christian supremacist killed two heroes who were defending Muslim women.
You see where your hatred heads to?
So we should cry that all you white's are racists?

Keep up your fucking hate and bigotry, because I can assure you... it doesn't help no one.

And this administration and its media went over like is no biggy.

If that was a middle easter man who did.....ohhhhhh boy!!! You see how hypocrite racists and bigots you are and those who you voted for?
We throw those types in jail...............condemn them................Now compare it to the Middle East and their agenda........

These attacks are AGENDA DRIVEN not the acts of some LONE LUNATIC............They are FUNDED BY ORGANIZED GROUPS...........trained and supported...................

It is NOT THE SAME..............that attacker will get his due....................ISIS is getting it's due............slowly........they are an ORGANIZED GROUP............NOT LONERS.

Pfft.

I see that it's just a number for you. Not surprised.

For all the bigots here.
Yesterday a white Christian supremacist killed two heroes who were defending Muslim women.

Your phony concern for the lives of 2 people is noted.
Tell me the numbers who have died in the current CALIPHATE going on now.

BTW............it will do the thread no good should we go there on the numbers who have died.........and HOW THEY ARE DYING NOW...............would it.................

For all the bigots here.

Have you seen what's going on in The Philippines?

It perfectly highlights the problem.
Watch this... very interesting @ 5 min mark.

Imam Tawhidi speaks the truth. How many are like him?

. If the Islamist are living off of a broken ideology or crack in the road senario/parrable as he put it, then why is it so hard to defeat or repair such a broken ideology or to mend the crack in the road that had formed within the ideology/religion (if that is what has happened) to the ideology or the religion ??? Back to the video. The reason they are building so many so called places of worship throughout the world now, and why they are led by radical leaders is because they are of the mindset that tells them that they are right, and the world has gone wrong or is going wrong ?? So what in the world has gone wrong or is going wrong that has put them on this worldwide journey so far from their homes when building these places of worship or conversion centers all over the world now ?? Will Muslims and non-Muslims unite as he wants or is that basically impossible as based upon the cultural decay amongst the cultures of the world in which are in direct opposition to the beliefs of the Muslim religion ?? Hmm. The only way for these things to co-exist, is for sections of the world or if area's within the nation states were to be carved out for religions in order for them to co-exist either within a spiritual context and/or coupled with physical borders that will be protected or respectful of those religions, but as the populations grow, then those borders are then challenged, and the ideology or beliefs are then challenged as well. Hmm. Sounds as if he wants all to try and agree on basic humanatarion and ideological values in which all would or could agree upon, and then all parties work from there to clean out the radicals or false prophets amongst their tribes or cultures within. Hmm. This guy is very diplomatic, and his approach to success is by separating his religion and cuture from the radicalized version that has formed within his religion, and that has become a culture of death in which he knows is an ignorant and failed strategy for the future. As he has said - He would like to see more educational centers and such be built and run in regard to his ideology/religion, instead of these mosque run by the radical death culture imams now. He wants his religion to co-exist peacefully with others in the world, and to let the best examples of peace win the hearts and minds of the potential converts.

Last edited:

For all the bigots here.

Have you seen what's going on in The Philippines?
Not lately. But Islamic Groups have been causing problems there for some time now.

The Philippines are under assault and now are suspending the rights of terrorists to get their country back, I hope it works, so many deaths.

He seems to point to one book that is still being used and taught as literal in the mosques, and schools as a large part of it. I could not understand him as to the name of it. He seems to blame it on what is really going on in the mosques and schools over all.

His interview on sunrise was taken down by Facebook. Why would that be? Here is his response to that. I hope all here will watch it, particularly those defending Islam. Here what he is saying. Really listen, as it pertains to all western countries

. If the Islamist are living off of a broken ideology or crack in the road senario/parrable as he put it, then why is it so hard to defeat or repair such a broken ideology or to mend the crack in the road that had formed within the ideology/religion (if that is what has happened) to the ideology or the religion ??? Back to the video.

Yep, coming to a town near you, if something isn't done-
Marawi: Isis rampage in Philippines continues with 19 civilians killed
The Philippines are under assault and now are suspending the rights of terrorists to get their country back, I hope it works, so many deaths.

And whose foreign policy is getting blamed for that, I wonder?
The Battle is Global...........Many countries in the fight...........From Australia to Timbuktu, Mali...........the fight goes on...........

ISIS has declared a Caliphate............and it continues

He seems to point to one book that is still being used and taught as literal in the mosques, and schools as a large part of it. I could not understand him as to the name of it. He seems to blame it on what is really going on in the mosques and schools over all.

His interview on sunrise was taken down by Facebook. Why would that be? Here is his response to that. I hope all here will watch it, particularly those defending Islam. Here what he is saying. Really listen, as it pertains to all western countries

. If the Islamist are living off of a broken ideology or crack in the road senario/parrable as he put it, then why is it so hard to defeat or repair such a broken ideology or to mend the crack in the road that had formed within the ideology/religion (if that is what has happened) to the ideology or the religion ??? Back to the video.
. The leftist don't understand that the Muslims are against their cultural lifestyles they are promoting, and have adopted, so why does the leftist liberals attempt to make excuses for or to embrace the Muslim religion or it's followers if they don't support, and never will support the leftist ideology or lifestyles in which they live ?? It boggles the mind really, but it also goes along with groups getting along with other groups temporarily in order to eventually take down a long time enemy in which the parent group hates to it's core. After the success of that long awaited take down, then you will see the groups take up new positions against one another, and to try and focus their attention to routing the group in which harbors those things in which doesn't align with a specific groups thinking. This will cause the wars within the groups to continue until one finally figures they have achieved dominance over it all in the end. Right now there is a huge usery going on betweenst the waring groups, and a target has be aquirred. Donald Trump is seen as the spoiler for many groups dreams, agenda's, and goals here, and he has been the target ever since January 20th became a reality for them... Trump's speak of bringing back America to it's greatness after or during world war two is a huge push back on groups who have had an agenda to tear down, and then rebuild America into something they want or believe in, and this regardless of what the majority of Americans believe in as a majority. Will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Hopefully the American people will, but many are embattled now, and yet the American Spirit fights onward. God Bless America.

Forum List

Back