Explain This, Liberals! Bill Clinton Signed Legislation To Celebrate Robert E. Lee Holiday

GEE, that was 30 years ago in hillbilly Arkansas . He wouldn't do the same today.

Oh, the Robert Byrd excuse.

Are you saying 30 years ago you didn't or wouldn't have considered Lee the traitor you consider him today?

I do because that's exactly what he was . Then again, I'm not some young pol looking to get elected in Arkansas .

Just as I expected, the Robert Byrd excuse on Clinton's behalf.

You're not going to get a valid answer. The TRUTH is today's left are mindless and have the spines of goldfish. Therefore they're easy prey, so the liberal elite has their way with them.

GEE, that was 30 years ago in hillbilly Arkansas . He wouldn't do the same today.
Which proves liberals are fakes and liars and will do or say anything that the moment calls for. Zero morals. Thanks for bringing that fact out in the open.

Really ? Cause righties want that Bowe Bergdahl left to the taliban because "he's a traitor " and then turn around and honor a traitor like Lee.
And in your soft little mind these two equate equally how?

Ok Liberals, why would Bill Clinton have done such a thing if Robert E. Lee represents White Supremacy? It's a simple question.

FLASHBACK: Top Democrat Bill Clinton Signed Legislation to Celebrate Robert E. Lee Holiday
Link to the legislation, i'd like to read it.
Can't find it but it happened.

Oops! Arkansas Changes Robert E. Lee Holiday
How about we tell the complete story? With all the complaining I hear from yall about Fake news it baffles me to see the hypocrisy as you push these false narratives.

Robert E Lee day was established in the 1940's... Like the statues it appears to be a "Fuck You" to the blacks who were fighting for equal rights in the south. In 1985, Clinton added MLK day as a holiday on the same day as Robert E. Lee day, and this year the legislators are trying to get Lee's name off that holiday all together.

Arkansas governor seeks to split Martin Luther King/Robert E. Lee birthday celebrations

Which proves liberals are fakes and liars and will do or say anything that the moment calls for. Zero morals. Thanks for bringing that fact out in the open.

Really ? Cause righties want that Bowe Bergdahl left to the taliban because "he's a traitor " and then turn around and honor a traitor like Lee.

Because unlike Bill , I'm talking about current events . Not shit from 30 years ago to justify what you believe today .

Ok Liberals, why would Bill Clinton have done such a thing if Robert E. Lee represents White Supremacy? It's a simple question.

FLASHBACK: Top Democrat Bill Clinton Signed Legislation to Celebrate Robert E. Lee Holiday
And?

Another using the Robert Byrd excuse. Democrats have a way of protecting racists.
They will even send their first black president to his funeral to praise the grand kleagal as long as he's a democrat.

Because unlike Bill , I'm talking about current events . Not shit from 30 years ago to justify what you believe today .
Your current events concern only started two weeks ago.

Lib please do you even know when the civil war was fought? Hint it was over 150 years ago and you people are freaking out about it to this day.

And?

Another using the Robert Byrd excuse. Democrats have a way of protecting racists.
They will even send their first black president to his funeral to praise the grand kleagal as long as he's a democrat.

They'll say Byrd renounced his membership in the Klan. I've looked at some things he wrote when he had supposedly separated from them. The dates don't match up and some things he wrote indicating his racist beliefs occurred after he said he was no longer a member. That aside, Byrd wasn't just someone guy from WV that attended meetings. He held a high position and recruited others. If any of those others continued in the Klan, while Byrd may have quit, his influence continued and could be continuing even today. It's not just about him but WHAT he did.

And?

They'll say Byrd renounced his membership in the Klan. I've looked at some things he wrote when he had supposedly separated from them. The dates don't match up and some things he wrote indicating his racist beliefs occurred after he said he was no longer a member. That aside, Byrd wasn't just someone guy from WV that attended meetings. He held a high position and recruited others. If any of those others continued in the Klan, while Byrd may have quit, his influence continued and could be continuing even today. It's not just about him but WHAT he did.
Your complaining about Byrd should be directed to the voters of West Virginia, shouldn't it?

Oh, the Robert Byrd excuse.

Are you saying 30 years ago you didn't or wouldn't have considered Lee the traitor you consider him today?

I do because that's exactly what he was . Then again, I'm not some young pol looking to get elected in Arkansas .
Is this the words of a traitor?

"There is a terrible war coming, and these young men who have never seen war cannot wait for it to happen, but I tell you, I wish that I owned every slave in the South, for I would free them all to avoid this war."

Robert E. Lee

And?

He never quit. He said he did for political reasons but was still in the group.

And?

Your complaining about Byrd should be directed to the voters of West Virginia, shouldn't it?

Just to those that try to excuse his Klan membership because he was a Democrat.

And?

Robert Byrd has been dead for how long ???

Dems ain't perfect , but they are angles compared to the Cons .

And?

Angles?

Oh, the what we do is bad but not as bad as the other guy excuse? Are you saying Robert Byrd having been in the Klan wasn't bad?

And?

Robert E. Lee's been dead for how long yet you pussies still bring him up. Byrd lived during my lifetime and yours. Lee did not.

Lib please do you even know when the civil war was fought? Hint it was over 150 years ago and you people are freaking out about it to this day.

The south and conservatives have been freaking about it for 150years . They are the ones still hangin on .

And?

Robert E. Lee's been dead for how long yet you pussies still bring him up. Byrd lived during my lifetime and yours. Lee did not.

They why are you putting up statues to him "in our lifetime " . Cause that's shit wasn't thrown up in the 1800s .

The south and conservatives have been freaking about it for 150years . They are the ones still hangin on .

You people are the ones trying to scour history clean of one side of the conflict, toppling statues, vomiting stomach acid if someone displays a confederate flag.

Forum List

Back