Explain This?: Hillary Clinton Wears Heavy Wool Coat And Black Pants At Outside Nantucket Fundraiser

There is nothing you won't whine about..When it comes to Hillary..Some would say, you are obsessed with her...

It could be to obscure her wearing of an adult diaper. Look at the buttock region of the outfit. Hillary ain't got no booty. The hem of that coat hangs 6 inches behind the back of her legs. She certainly didn't wear it for a fashion statement.

It's a lame attempt to hide all her colostomy bags. :eek:

It rained today perhaps it was a water resistant jacket.

Did you bother to look at the picture? I understand that you're a complete propagandist for her and all, but really, dude, you should at least make a slight effort to be accurate.

And "the donald" wears trousers to hide his little member. lol you people are stupid from the word go!

It could be to obscure her wearing of an adult diaper. Look at the buttock region of the outfit. Hillary ain't got no booty. The hem of that coat hangs 6 inches behind the back of her legs. She certainly didn't wear it for a fashion statement.

This has already been discussed on a different thread by lady BullSlinger. So on that note I will ask why Donald Trump wears a dark jacket in 90° heat in Louisiana.

It rained today perhaps it was a water resistant jacket.

Did you bother to look at the picture? I understand that you're a complete propagandist for her and all, but really, dude, you should at least make a slight effort to be accurate.
Then why is she in a fucking tent?

To stay out of the Sun silly boy. She would croak if she were standing in the Sun wearing that outfit. Get real.
LOL, it was 72 degrees on the ocean.

Forum List

Back