Experts begin to doubt Obama’s re-electability

Depends completely on the economy. 100%.
The right Republican has enough ammo to obliterate Obama, the Solyndra (and many others) - the disastrous Mexican gun running, the bills he produced that were so bad his own party voted against them.
There is so much to run against that if the economy is still bad, which it will be, if I was a staunch Democrat I would want the President to announce he won't run again.

"Obama has reached the stage of political doom when voters’ disappointment is so deep that they just don’t want to listen to him, talk about him or watch him."

Bingo.

Daily Caller BS- These aren't experts, they're bought off twits. Assume the position, no compromise "Un-American" (TIME) A-holes...

US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms
Los Angeles Times - *Oct 28, 2011*

Hunh! 2.5 growth...

It’s an opinion, here’s another:

[T]here are those Republicans who right now seem to be the president's biggest asset in his reelection bid. Had you told me -- against the backdrop of the two longest wars in American history, an economy in the tank, and 70 percent of Americans believing the country is headed in the wrong direction -- that the opposing party would have this kind of difficulty producing a slam dunk nominee to contest 2012, I would never have believed it. But here we are with a large field of so many different personality types, not one of whom has yet to secure much of anything. We may not know much more other than the fact that the three who are garnering the most attention are Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Herman Cain until the actual voting starts in Iowa.

Aaron David Miller: Why Barack Obama Is Likely To Be Our Next President

Forum List

Back