Finally, The GOP In Tennessee Puts These Uppity Darkies In Their Place

Fuck you, bitch. Get your useless ass off to Africa where you will live a short, and very miserable life, as they laugh in your face and tell you how you never had it so good.

You are a fucking whiney assed twat.
Suck yourself, fuck boy, you'll get more. Take your pasty white ass back to Europe, black folks earned the right to be in this country long before your bitch ass was born. I know racist trash like you hates the fact that black folks won't just buck and bow for you.

Suck yourself, fuck boy, you'll get more. Take your pasty white ass back to Europe, black folks earned the right to be in this country long before your bitch ass was born. I know racist trash like you hates the fact that black folks won't just buck and bow for you.
Nothing racist in this post

No, the problem is you don't want to reap what you have sown.
I am reaping what I’ve sown. That’s why I’m thoroughly enjoying my life and not being a whiny bitch online over things that happened to other people in the past.

I am reaping what I’ve sown. That’s why I’m thoroughly enjoying my life and not being a whiny bitch online over things that happened to other people in the past.
He thinks you got special benefits because some white guy generations ago got free labor from some black guy generations ago.

YOU haven't earned squat. There were many black folks, all of whom were superior to you, and they DID earn the right.

YOU, haven't.

You are just a whiney bitch pissing and moaning.

Yep whites have enjoyed themselves since this country was taken over, but there comes something called, "Judgement Day". I guess we will have to wait and see how much enjoyment is going on that day.

YOU haven't earned squat. There were many black folks, all of whom were superior to you, and they DID earn the right.

YOU, haven't.

You are just a whiney bitch pissing and moaning.
How many are superior to your little bitch ass, you want black folks to be submissive like Uncle Thomas, Uncle Ben, Koonye, Coondace Owens and fools like Jesse Lee Peterson. Sorry fuck boy, I am not one of them coons.

Forum List

Back