expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Dude... I am NOT gonna watch half an hour of videos on a topic that doesn't affect me. I understand the unfair situation that Jerry Buss's widow put you in. She was a real C**T !

That said the REAL problem is that LA fans didn't turn out and fill up either the Coliseum or the stadium in Anaheim. There were just too many TV blackout days. THAT hurts the NFL immage and they are all about their stupid immage.

BTW....you don't even live in LA. You live real close to St Louis. How does the team moving to LA help YOU go to the games?

Fair question.
they avg about 55,000 here during the Robinson years......for that stadium that was pretty good...why they made the capacity 70,000 was beyond me....they were never going to sell that many tickets.....even Dickersons 2,000 yd season did not bring out more....

thank you.:clap:

you southern california people actually know the situation and understand all this.Thats what all my LA friends out there that are constantly on top of this situation everyday have been telling me the past several months so Im glad you came on and posted that fact which shoots down the myth that LA is not a football town and they did not support the rams.:cuckoo: You being in the know how and everything out there in anaheim,you have an even better grasp on this than I do Im sure.:thup:

I love how people actually have the ignorant belief the raiders would actually draw good crowds in oakland if they were brought back.that is great comedy because as you so very well know and are aware of,after they won the superbowl and went hollywood and lost their competitive winning edge-they just could never handle LA like the Rams were able to,the LA coliseum the raiders played in was a ghost town half empty all the years after that.

I wish carrol rosenbloom hadnt been so stupid and decided to move them to anaheim opening the doors for traiter davis to move them to LA.:mad-61: thats how these greedy rich owners are though,only give a crap about an advanced stadium.that is so totally fucked.:mad-61: but its a fucked up world we live in the fact NFL owners are allowed to pack up and leave without being thrown in jail for being thieves like they are taking something away from others so thats no surprise.

anways,back to the raiders.they dont get it that the city of LA doesnt want them back there and neither do the owners and mark davis does not have the clout and pull NOR the money to sue the NFL to move them there again like traiter al did so its not happening which is why he is looking into san antonio as an option.

Im sure you can verify it for me that this is indeed a fact that even the year the raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,they only averaged 40,000 compared to the rams 55,000 average. it wasnt till the last couple years out there when it was becoming widely known the bitch was going to move them from anaheim that the ram fans stopped showing up.who can blame them knowing they were all giving their fans the middle finger and leaving them?

the bitch spinned the propaganda lie that LA and anaheim did not support their team by using that picture of those empty seats the last couple years to fool everybody around the country with her propaganda the media as her tool,that LA is not a football town which got that myth started which al michaels shot down as seen in my video.

the players are just as guilty,if they didnt care only about their multi millions they made and just played for peanuts,they would care about the fans and tell the bitch you leave and we wont play for you since you dont care about your fans that have supported you. the players are as equally responsible for destroying the game as the owners are.

there is NO PASSION in LA for the raiders except for a small minority of thugs that still root them on.there IS for the rams though.the fans out there unlike in saint louis dont care if they go o and 16,they will come out and support them because they have such passion for the team.

Heck I will pay air travel fair to go out there and see probably half their games yearly if they go winless each year which is practically what they are doing now these days in that dumphole in saint louis.:biggrin:

the bitch had some very powerful connections in the media and and in government.celebritys are just like politicians where there is one different law for them than there is for us.had she been an ORDINARY citizen like us,there would have been a REAL investigation into her husbands death who happened to be a wolrd class swimmer who ALLEGEDLY drowned while swimming in the ocean.

Had there been a REAL investigation into it she would have gone to jail for murder.she was known as the black widow.she had married like 6 other men previously who all died mysteriously and she inherited their fortunes as well. thank god that evil bitch is dead and no longer the owner anymore.:dance:

sure would like to find her grave and go piss on it.

Last edited:
speaking of the evil bitch who did not respect her husbands wishes to keep the team in LA which is where they would STILL be if she had not murdered her husband,she even fired his son who he set up to inherit the team from him.here it is where it talks about his mysterious drowning death.

RealClearSports - Top 10 Most Despised Owners - 7. Georgia Frontiere Rams

She began life as Violet Francis Irwin and career as a chorus girl. Georgia Frontiere hit the jackpot when she married her sixth husband Carroll Rosenbloom, who also happened to own the Los Angeles Rams. When Rosenbloom died in a mysterious drowning accident in 1979, Georgia became the owner of the Rams, and promptly fired Rosenbloom's son as the team president before marrying husband No. 7, Dominic Frontiere

Rams would be a good fit back in L.A.. Alot has changed there in the last 20 years. They would have to play in the Rose Bowl in 2015, cause a new stadium would not be built by then.
indeed my man.this is what one of my LA friends posted below on that ram message board.

Next year's Opening night game, Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers, From the Rose Bowl. Highest rated opening game in NFL history. Just wait and see.

Next year everybody can pretty much count on that being the opening night thursday night game played in "LA" of course. you dont think the NFL wont be eager to have the opening night kickoff game to start the 2015 NFL season at the rose bowl?

better think again.:biggrin:

any thinking person here who has been posting all these years should know by NOW if resident lying paid trolls KISS MY AND RIGHTWINGER say it wont happen,its going to happen.:lmao::lmao:

you can bank on it that its true if THEY say its NOT true.:lol: After all,these are two guys who want to try and convince thinking americans that there are actually magic bullets out there that stop in mid air and zig zag back in forth doing impossible mid air stunts for people.come on,you should all know by now if THESE two guys says its not happening,its happening.you can take it to the bank.:biggrin:

rightwinger will probably try and tell us all this year that the donkeys will win the superbowl this time.:cuckoo:

after all he was smoking crack last year going around saying they would win last year which was all the proof I needed to know to bet on the seahawks.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Next year's Opening night game, Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers, From the Rose Bowl. Highest rated opening game in NFL history. Just wait and see.

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance

excellent rebuttal to all the facts i have laid out in all my posts,Looks like you showed me.:biggrin: you showed me the light that magic bullets exist as well and i now see that also.:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

from you thats a normal post and i would expect no different from you.you are the EASIEST troll at this site to predict so easily that you are amusing to me.thats the ONLY reason i dont put you on ignore is your entertainment value here .:lmao:

again folks,count on them being in LA because of WHO above^ says they wont.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

:cuckoo:
LOL at 9/11 putting posters on ignore!
better bone up on your reading skills there charlie.

I said I HAVENT put him on ignore because he is amusing to me just as your rants are.:lmao:

obviously you all have put ME on ignore though since every single one of my facts i have posted,you have covered your ears and closed your eyes on.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

excellent rebuttal to all the facts i have laid out in all my posts,Looks like you showed me.:biggrin: you showed me the light that magic bullets exist as well and i now see that also.:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

from you thats a normal post and i would expect no different from you.you are the EASIEST troll at this site to predict so easily that you are amusing to me.thats the ONLY reason i dont put you on ignore is your entertainment value here .:lmao:

again folks,count on them being in LA because of WHO above^ says they wont.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

We shall see...

Oakland, St L or Chargers......I'm leaning Chargers with the others landing stadium deals
Regardless.....NO WAY any team is in LA next year

Last edited:
9/11 you've got what is it, 9 mother f*ckers on ignore?

Some of whom don't even post here anymore!

Again. LOL at 9/11 putting posters on ignore.

Chargers have a better chance[/QUOTE]

The rumor is that they want to have TWO teams in LA with the next couple years,one in the NFC and one in the AFC.if they go ahead with that plan which I dont think they will,the chargers would be the best fit from the AFC to be that other team.

The Rams are already a lock for the NFC.If they have an AFC team which again i dont think is going to happen,the chargers would be the one they would go with to share the new stadium.they have a much better chance than the raiders going back whom mad and kissmy so dearly wants back but isnt getting,that much is well known.

I dont see the chargers moving though because dean spanos has already said he wants to stay in san diego and his actions indicate that.he seems to be one of those owners who actually care about the fans.a class guy.

He had many chances to do so a few years ago but resisted because of his desire to keep them there. They would for sure be the logicla choice for the AFC though to represent the AFC because there hasnt been much progress on their new stadium plans where the raiders are halfway there right now. sorryy charlie,tour raiders are staying in oakland.mark unlike his father does have the influence or clout to sue the NFL to move them there.

We shall see...

Oakland, St L or Chargers......I'm leaning Chargers with the others landing stadium deals

which again since its coming form YOU that means its a given its going to happen.thanks for saying that cause i know anytime YOU say something,the opposite s going to happen.i guess your memory is so bad you dont once remembering saying the donkeys would beat the seahawks in the superbowl? only problem for you is,I do and its on record here to prove to everyone that you said that.:lmao:

again NOW i know its official for sure they will be in LA because if YOU say it wont,everybody that has been here long enough,knows the opposite is going to happen.hee hee.:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

harry,b kidd,you can be assured it will happen next year NOW.EVERYTIME righwinger says something will happen,the opposite happens.NEVER fails.:rofl: nuff said.:rofl:

Last edited:
L.A. already HAD one team from each conference before.

How did that work out?

Oh yeah, it didn't.

I know ESPN Propaganda says different but, Illegal Aliens don't like NFL Football and Californians don't wanna' pay for any f*ckin' stadiums!

You can thank Al Davis and his Raiders for that. Yes I know he's dead.

We shall see...

which again since its coming form YOU that means its a given its going to happen.thanks for saying that cause i know anytime YOU say something,the opposite s going to happen.i guess your memory is so bad you dont once remembering saying the donkeys would beat the seahawks in the superbowl? only problem for you is,I do and its on record here to prove to everyone that you said that.:lmao:

again NOW i know its official for sure they will be in LA because if YOU say it wont,everybody that has been here long enough,knows the opposite is going to happen.hee hee.:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

harry,b kidd,you can be assured it will happen next year NOW.EVERYTIME righwinger says something will happen,the opposite happens.NEVER fails.:rofl: nuff said.:rofl:

Under which bizarre scenario does LA end up with ANY NFL team by next season?

L.A. already HAD one team from each conference before.

How did that work out?

Oh yeah, it didn't.

I know ESPN Propaganda says different but, Illegal Aliens don't like NFL Football and Californians don't wanna' pay for any f*ckin' stadiums!

You can thank Al Davis and his Raiders for that. Yes I know he's dead.
they arent doing so cluless.:biggrin:

and looks like you missed harrys post from earlier when he said anaheim averaged 55,000 a game which was pretty impressive for THAT stadium back then.:biggrin: oh and harry lives out there so he has credibility on this unlike you.:biggrin:

oh and thats why i say its just a rumor on TWO teams,they havent come out and said there WILL be two teams but they HAVE recently said its not just a matter of IF anymore, but WHEN they have one.

you all act like i have been saying this for years they are coming back which is not the case.,two years ago or even 6 months ago, i didnt believe it cause there was no hard facts to back it up.NOW there is.something you saint louis apologists might actually consider going by before opening your mouths.:biggrin: left doing this.:blahblah::blahblah:

your as dense about this whole LA/saint louis situation as the seahawk nutcase antiquity is.:biggrin: You're saying the same crap he was talking about the PAST.there you go with your pathetic rant on the HISTORY of LA as your laughable evidence they wont be moving back to LA again instead of facts.you sound like a broken record.:rolleyes-41:

when that fool antiquity brought that same point up you did,i told him the same thing whuich i know you will do what he did as well,cover your eyes and ignore it but here it goes anyways dummies style.

NOBODY in LA was surprised at all when traiter AL moved them out of there back to oakland,they all knew he was there just for a short stay to get leverage for new improvments on the oakland alemeda county coliseum he wanted and wasnt getting when he was there.

when he wanted to get a new stadium deal done in hollywood park for a new stadium back then that he was seeking,it fell apart and he bolted back to oakland since they finally gave him the improvements he was seeking then.

Stan Kronke recently made the purchase of land at hollywood park but when it comes to this subject,just like bush dupes are in the conspiracy section,you are a coincidence theorist and just want to chalk it up to that of course.:rolleyes-41:

so it was no surprise whatsoever back then to ANYBODY in LA when traiter al bolted back to oakland.They were crossing their fingers he would stay permanately but they knew better

however it WAS a surprise and major shock to everybody not just in LA but to the whole state of california when the bitch left because she made no attempts whatsoever to try and stay plus nobody ever imagined for a second the NFL would allow her to leave because were talking the rams here,a team of over 50 years of history in LA with a HUGE following.

the NFL owners initially all voted against her move there.it was only AFTER the bitch threatened to sue them,that they then reversed their vote and voted for the move.

so enough of your asinine posts that because of the HISTORY of LA,they are not coming back bullshit as your so called evidence..:rolleyes-41:

Dean spanos saying he wants to stay in san diego and his actions not going to LA when he had the golden opportunity a couple years ago,its pretty obvious he is truthful that he wants to stay in SAN DIEGO.That he is one of those class guys like art rooney of the steeelers who care about the fans.

Rooney for sure would never move HIS team out of pittsburgh.he is a class guy and so is spanos.many people believe thats the only reason the chargers are not in LA now is because spanos is a class guy wanting to keep them there in san diego.

come back when you got something constructive to say for ONCE which you have yet to do.till then i liked i better after you said you were leaving.i dont know why i bother with you saint louis apologists who cant handle the truth.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
oh and THIS time because of the bitch woman owner of the rams and traiter Al,.the NFL is going to make sure the rams are a lock for good and stay in LA for good this time around.they are going to work out a deal like the packers have in green bay and the celtics in boston have where the fans own the team so they will never move out of LA again charlie.

but you wouldn't know anything about that because YOUR warped logic you have as the MADMAN you are,lol,is because of the HISTORY of LA,its doomed to never get a team again.:biggrin:

.you should start a comedy club.:biggrin:

you and huggy need to get a room with your warped logic you have that its doomed to fail cause of the HISTORY.comedy gold.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Ive spent too much time on talking to you brick walls as it is.for now on im just going to devote it to the people that dont cover their ears and eyes such as harry.bye.WAVES.

Last edited:

We shall see...

TRANSLATION of rightwingers post-yes you are correct 9/11.I am a paid troll here.i get tired of the ass beatings i constantly get from people like you in the conspiracyc section on JFK AND 9/11 so i got to take a break from it all for a while by coming to the sports section to troll where i DONT get paid.

you are so correct there,its a given they will be back in LA next year because everybody here knows when I say something,the opposite is true so you are so correct,its a lock the rams will be back in LA NEXT YEAR.:biggrin:

We shall see...

TRANSLATION of rightwingers post-yes you are correct 9/11.I am a paid troll here.i get tired of the ass beatings i constantly get from people like you in the conspiracyc section on JFK AND 9/11 so i got to take a break from it all for a while by coming to the sports section to troll where i DONT get paid.

you are so correct there,its a given they will be back in LA next year because everybody here knows when I say something,the opposite is true so you are so correct,its a lock the rams will be back in LA NEXT YEAR.:biggrin:

GOOD TO SEE YOU ADMITTING THAT RIGHTWINGER,GLAD YOU COULD BE MATURE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND ACTUALLY ADMIT YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG.IM PROUD OF YOU.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back