expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

first off....Al is dead.....second off....they wont be playing in the Coliseum.....they are building a Football Stadium....
I know, in Irwindale or Carson. Doesn't matter as it won't sell out and the games will get blacked out.
The City will be stuck with a huge bill for a Stadium and the local populace will be saddled with taxes to subsidize some asshole owners huge ego.

And the team will suck. And the team will be blacked out. There will be MUCH wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Nowadays NFL owners have enough money to buy their own property and build their own stadiums without financing or taxes from the local cities.

They should do that.

The NFL makes about 9 Billion a year but a Stadium costs AT LEAST 1 Billion? Cowboy Stadium 1.2 Billion.

Let's see: 9 Billion dollars divided by 32 teams equals... much less than a Billion.

First off: No one in L.A. wants an NFL Team. L.A. is over run with Illegal Aliens from Central and South America who watch Soccer (Futbol). They don't really care for the NFL.

So when the talking heads on ESPN or any other sports show say that there is fan support for team, they're full of sh*t.

they already have two soccer teams in LA dude and thats bs that their full of shit.as i said before i know from first hand having friends in california going out to rams games back then the place was packed and many LA RAM fans i know can attest to that.:cuckoo:

Why don't people want a team? Because of Al Davis.

Al Davis is piece of sh*t.

Al Davis said fvck you to his loyal fans in Oakland by moving to L.A. who stupidly gave him a guaranteed contract. Yes. A guaranteed contract.

Al Davis got guaranteed money no matter what the ticket sales were. The Raiders hardly ever sold out because The Coliseum is way too big for football. It has a running track around the field so the players look real small.

Olympics? Great! Football? It sucks.

My Dad is USC class of 1965 so we got Trojan season tickets for 1973 and 1974. College teams can fill up the stadium. Pro teams can't. It's just a fact.
You never watched a rams game in LA obviously.

oh and you only got PART of the post right. Please do your research before making false statements.unless you been living on a deserted island the last 15 years,if you ever bothered reading sports pages you'd know all the NFL owners BADLY want an NFL team in LA.:biggrin::cuckoo::rolleyes-41::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The part that you were halfway right about was LA not wanting a team there.The NFL owners want an NFL team there,they tried to get one in the mid 90's but the group that was behind it wasnt serious about it at all so they awarded it to texas givoing them the texans.

the NFL owners WANT an NFL team back in LA,they just dont want the raiders back there,why do you think al davis talked recently about officials in san antonio about possibly moving them there after this season? :laugh:because the NFL owners dont want them there in LA thats why,neither does the city.thats why it cracks me up when the Raider fans in LA deny the facts and reality they dont want them in LA,Oh and the NFL has already said they expect to have a team back in LA in the next two years and they have already made it perfectly clear it WONT be an expansion team.do try and keep up around here.

Honestly,i wouldnt have asked you to come on here if you werent even going to bother reading my posts with the facts i have outlined that the rams wont be in saint louis next year.if your not even going to bother reading my posts like that troll antiquity,then im sorry i asked you to come on and dont bother posting on here anymore.:rolleyes-41:

your doing EXACTLY like you did when you first came to this site when people like me and eots tried to educate you about 9/11, that the official version was bullshit and you ignored everything we posted.if your going to act like that HERE mad,then please,i dont want you hear.

Last edited:
the main reason they'll leave is because st. louis couldn't give two shits about them. there's no loyalty on either side, and when the opportunity comes for the team to move to a larger market they'll be gone.

if you ever bothered reading sports pages you'd know all the NFL owners BADLY want a a team in LA.
That's what I wrote DimBulb. The Owners want a team there. NOT the fans because they know they'd have to pay for all that sh*t in new taxes! F*ck the NFL!

L.A. has two Soccer teams? I rest my case!

All of you, just stop being such Sports Zombies will ya'?

Every year or two the owner of the San Diego Chargers puts fake stories in all the local LA newspapers and TV shows claiming that "The People, The Fans" want an NFL team in L.A.

The Chargers first season was played in L.A. so Alex Spanos some kind of connection there. Believe me, hardly anyone knows of that. Or cares. Or reads English good enough to find it out.

The other B.S. "moving to L.A." story concerns the Vikings. Every so often the Owner of the Vikes will put fake stories saying that there is interest in them moving to L.A. You know, the Lakers moved from there and what do you know, the Vikes have the same colors too! Woo hoo! So what?

Next post is about Stadium locations and deals.

apples and oranges.follow the stadium issue of the rams,its bleak there,they got the second worst attendance in the NFL.lets see your alleged proof of alex spanos doing all this crap you alleged otherwise your talking out of your ass. oh and i already covered how the chargers were their thier first season so your alittle late on that.lol

uh no the VIKINGS were considering LA AT ONE TIME,DO TRY AND KEEP YO AROUND HERE,

When Al Davis was threatening to move back to Oakland he demanded a new Stadium with Luxury Boxes and all the money making stuff they have these days. Forget the fact that his team sucks, you better build him a new stadium or he's outta' here! Someday, Americans might learn to tell the NFL to fvck off but that's another thread.

So I know they looked at two locations. Carson and Irwindale. I used to go to Irwindale Raceway as a kid so I as familiar with it's location, there was a rock quarry and a Miller Brewing facility right there. Would have been perfect. Plenty of space.

Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

Next. Stadium Negotiations.
All irrelevent to the topic.:blahblah:

After reading up on the history involved with L A and the NFL I am inclined to believe that an NFL team in L A let alone a return of the Rams is unlikely.

History of the National Football League in Los Angeles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.

There are certainly a small hard core element of fans that would like to see the Rams return to the L A area. There just doesn't seem to be enough of them to justify the relocation.

The NFL seems to be bent on new stadiums in new cities for expansion not just relocation.

Too much history of failed attempts to fill the seats in L A.

your sounding like the broken record of all those people that had the same WARPED logic your brain has huggy when they were judging the seahawks not making it to the superbowl because of thier PAST history of failing.pot meet kettle.according to your warped logic,its not going to happen cause of their HISTORY,like the HISTORY of how seatttle has always been a joke till wilson and carrol came along so because of their HISTORY,they wont go to the superbowl,pot meet kettle.:blahblah::blahblah:

After reading up on the history involved with L A and the NFL I am inclined to believe that an NFL team in L A let alone a return of the Rams is unlikely.

History of the National Football League in Los Angeles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.

There are certainly a small hard core element of fans that would like to see the Rams return to the L A area. There just doesn't seem to be enough of them to justify the relocation.

The NFL seems to be bent on new stadiums in new cities for expansion not just relocation.

Too much history of failed attempts to fill the seats in L A.
for once huggy,why dont you actually llok at an opposing view and read or watch it instead of going by what you THINK you know.all you seahawks fans are all alike.all arrogant.:bsflag:try HUGE hardcore ram fans,try and get your facts straight.

kinda like how you an antiquity desperatly grasp at straws trying to get everybody to believe golden tate was in bounds when clearly he wasnt or that manziel actually compares himself to wilson even when you cant provide one shread of evidence of that.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Every time this comes up, LA screws it up

Been doing it for 20 years. I don't expect things to change
you and huggy need to get a room honestly,there you guys go withthat irrelevent HISTORY crap again.:blahblah:

heck if it was carrol and schneider who were with the rams and they had wilson and it was the rams that had them instead of the hawks these past few years and the hawks had bradford and that badly disorganized group in saint louis running that team, i have no doubt huggy would jump on your bandwagon and tell me the rams werent going to the superbowl bcause of their long failed HISTORY.:blahblah::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha: I believe you were one of those nutcases who kept saying that to him last year.there were several so im sure you were one of them.:lmao::lmao:

you and huggy really should consider getting a room.lol.

Ok then came the time to renew the Raiders Stadium deal. Naturally Al Davis wanted more but for the first (and maybe ONLY) time in it's existence, the L.A. Board of Supervisors and the Stadium Commission fought back.

From all the stories I've read, the negotiations went like this:

Al Davis: I want MORE guaranteed money and a new stadium.
Sane People: Al, that's a lot of money for a team that doesn't sell out and gets blacked out locally. Can't you come down on yer numbers some?
Al Davis: I want MORE guaranteed money and a new stadium or I'm moving back to Oakland.
Sane People: Well ok then. Bye!

As far as the Rams went. I believe Georgia Frattiarri (sp) the Widower Owner of the Rams moved as soon as he inherited the team? I can't remember.

We all said at the time: "Yeah they're all happy now but just wait until a few 4-12 seasons go by then see how they feel".

Then the won the Super Bowl! So ultimately, it was a good thing they got out of L.A. They shouldn't come back.
Like they wouldnt have won it had they still stayed? great logic there.:lmao::lame2: yeah your memory is so bad you have fallen for the lies of the LAMESTREAM media that started the myth that LA is not a pro football town.:cuckoo: they started that lie so the sheople would think the bitch was justified in moving the team.

i was not aware of how LAMESTREAM media worked back then so i fell for it hook,line and sinker till i started watch ram games from the past in LA after that the last few years who i got from a ram fan there in LA to see they were full of bullshit,that their games were always packed.

yeah good thing they left LA alright so they can have all those tiny bandwagon crowds there who jumped off their bandwagon in the midwest when they started losing,where all those game played there in the midwest, the opposing teams fans greatly outnumber the ones the LAMBS fans,great they got out of LA away from all those packed crowds they had in LA for those tiny crowds in the midwest that was sure a good thing alright.:cuckoo::cuckoo::bsflag::lmao::lmao::lmao:

your funny,you should start a comedy club.:lmao:

what exactly does OC stand for?

not ocean city?
are you serious?.....and you say you know the Rams?....
First off: No one in L.A. wants an NFL Team. L.A. is over run with Illegal Aliens from Central and South America who watch Soccer (Futbol). They don't really care for the NFL.

So when the talking heads on ESPN or any other sports show say that there is fan support for team, they're full of sh*t.
you have been away to long.....
thats the UNDERSTATEMENT on this thread.:biggrin: he needs to look in the mirror when making that statement.:biggrin:

you have been away to long.....
You've been watching Sports Center too long.

Just like you been covering your ears and closing your eyes.i expected that out of huggy,thats why i didnt bother inviting him to the thread.He never looks at an opposing view when he he is so certain he is right.never can admit when he is proven wrong ,,but really mad,i thought YOU were bigger than that.guess i misjudged you.

although it doesnt suprise me because like i said about that one subject i wont mention this time,when people like me,terral and eots tried to educate you back then about that,you did back then exactly what your doing now,covring your ears and closing your eyes.

I'll know not to invite you to anymore threads in the future.Im convinced your a die hard LA raider fan who is sore the rams are coming back but oakland is staying since your doing the huggy thing,not looking at the facts going by past HISTORY.:cuckoo:

guess since the seahawks had such a long HISTORY of past failures,i should have listened to all the people back then who kept telling huggy they wont go to the superbowl cause of their HISTORY of past failures of never having a championship.:cuckoo: :biggrin::rofl::rofl::badgrin::lmao::lmao:

you guys really need to stop drinking that kool aid and actually try and open your eyes instead of covering them.:cuckoo::biggrin:

i

Nowadays NFL owners have enough money to buy their own property and build their own stadiums without financing or taxes from the local cities.

They should do that.

The NFL makes about 9 Billion a year but a Stadium costs AT LEAST 1 Billion? Cowboy Stadium 1.2 Billion.

Let's see: 9 Billion dollars divided by 32 teams equals... much less than a Billion.
NOW your seeing the light and finally coming around seeing the rams days in saint louis are numbered and coming back to LA.congrats on waking up.I knew there was hope for you.:biggrin:

if you ever bothered reading sports pages you'd know all the NFL owners BADLY want a a team in LA.
That's what I wrote DimBulb. The Owners want a team there. NOT the fans because they know they'd have to pay for all that sh*t in new taxes! F*ck the NFL!

L.A. has two Soccer teams? I rest my case!

All of you, just stop being such Sports Zombies will ya'?
soon as you stop drinking the kool aid.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah: the LAMESTREAM media tried to brainwash the public that the purchase of the land he made was for a soccer team.if you think the city of LA is going to want a THIRD soccer team,then you have been drinking far too much koolaide.:biggrin:

well since the fans dont want the rams back, better go tell the millions in LA that packed that stadium for DECADES that they dont want them back because how they will refuse to pay taxes.

oh and if thats your case,then I sure thank my lucky roses YOUR not my lawyer.:biggrin::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

well I'll know next time not to invite you to a sports thread of mine.stick to politics,something you know something about.:lmao:

the main reason they'll leave is because st. louis couldn't give two shits about them. there's no loyalty on either side, and when the opportunity comes for the team to move to a larger market they'll be gone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::thup::up::thewave:

thank you.

God im glad I can FINALLY actually have an intelligent conversation with somebody on this thread for once. You are obviously the ONLY one to have posted so far on this thread who is objective and not biased who has done ANY kind of research on this subject at all.

Obviously you are the ONLY one who has been willing to watch these videos and read what I post that has come on here.thank you.:thup:

they got this warped logic that because of the HISTORY of LA's failure to get a team to LA,they are automatically going to fail again.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

according to their warped logic and warped opinion,I should have believed all their ramblings back from last year when they kept saying the asinine statement the seahawks are not going to go to win the superbowl,they have a long history of choking.they have a long history of never winning championships. god if i had listened to their asinine rants back then,I never would have won a thousand dollars.:biggrin:

hey rightwinger,mad scientist,huggy,enjoy another serving of the koolaide you been drinking.:coffee::cuckoo:

Liar.:bsflag:here is proof it is actually YOU who is full of shit.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lol: sorry but I think al michaels has far more credibility than you,huggy,or rightwinger do.:lmao::lmao::lmao:dont know WHYI even bother posting it since you obviously wont watch it as we both know..

Deny it all you want but its so obvious you are a demise LA RAIDER fan who is butthurt because you're not getting your Raiders back to LA,that they are staying in oakland.I see right through you,you dont fool me.:lmao: sorry,you'll have to keep traveling to oakland,their not coming back but your hated Rams are.:laugh: cant wait till the middle of march comes when I have the last laugh on all of you when the announcement is made.:laugh:

glad you're at LEAST not like most oakland raider fans who still worship al davis even though he betrayed them and gave them the middle finger.I give you credit for THAT much at least.lol

Forum List

Back