expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

@miklasz: "But I won’t have any malice for Los Angeles fans — not even the trolls who infest St. Louis-media message boards and comments sections. I suppose that’s their way of showing passion, and it’s not as if I’m an angel in this regard. I can dish the vitriol as well as anybody, and St. Louis fans are hardly bashful in dropping the gloves for sparring sessions on the world-wide web. As I’ve written multiple times, I can’t hate on L.A. fans for wanting the Rams back."

http://www.101sports.com/2016/01/07/fasten-seat-belts-race-la-nears-conclusion/

It's done. After 21 years in the wilderness the Los Angeles Rams are coming home.

All of us at Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams would like to thank the 58,000+ fans online that have helped build this incredible movement. GO RAMS!

AndrewBrandt: "My sense is that this is the result the league always wanted. As one owner noted to me, the Kroenke plan presented “a truly exciting opportunity.” The league’s point person on L.A., Eric Grubman, was thought to be a driving force behind the Inglewood site. Perhaps this is another reason that Spanos and Davis seemed so glum tonight."

Los Angeles Rams return, NFL votes Kroenke move from St. Louis | The MMQB with Peter King

@ericgarcetti: “Today, with the NFL returning home, Los Angeles cements itself as the epicenter of the sports world. We cannot wait to welcome the Rams, and perhaps others soon, as they join a storied lineup of professional franchises, collegiate powerhouses, and sports media companies. With the return of the NFL, there is yet another reason for visitors to come to Los Angeles, and for Angelenos to love calling this city home. I look forward to seeing the players out on the field.”

L.A. Mayor Garcetti celebrates Rams’ return

Want a chance to rep your L.A. Rams on National TV? Head over for lunch with the World Tour Rams crew at BIG WANGS, 5300 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood today at 12 noon! An NBC News crew will be there for the national nightly news broadcast to see what we are all about! Wear your Rams gear and get excited! This is a great chance to show all of America that Los Angeles is once again Rams Country! SHOWTIME, People!!!

"It is such a natural to have the Los Angeles Rams be in Los Angeles." The joyous return of our Rams may not have been possible without the unwavering support of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, an L.A. native who clearly understands our legacy and tradition. Thanks, Jerry! But just know, the Rams-Cowboys rivalry is gonna be back on!!!

espn.go.com

The inclusion of a new campus for NFL media—NFL Network, NFL digital ventures andNFL.com, including a theater for premieres of NFL-produced programming and documentaries and films—was a big factor in swaying so many owners to the Kroenke side. “The surprise of the day was getting the 21 votes right off the bat,” the high-ranking club source said. “That set the tone. This is the league’s biggest asset, and it’s significant that they awarded it to Stan. They trust him.”

Rams leave St. Louis for Los Angeles after NFL owners vote; mail | The MMQB with Peter King

"It's surreal. It's surreal that this is finally a reality," Tom Bateman said as he pointed to the future site of the stadium. "It's all going to happen right there." Bateman, director of the Bring Back The Los Angeles Rams Facebook group, said he was ecstatic when the news broke. "It's pretty amazing," Bateman said, nearly in tears. "It's a dream come true."

L.A. fans thrilled -- mostly -- to have Rams back in town

Forum List

Back