expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Comptroller Warns She Might Block NFL Stadium Deal

Additionally, there's that tiny issue of U.S. Antitrust Law being on Stan Kroenke's side when he wants to move the Rams home to LA.
this is getting very interesting. There is a lot at stake especially the nfl

check out this short 7 minute video.Not looking good in dogpatch USA.:biggrin:

you hear ray hartmann who is the writer of st louis magazine.He is about the only st louis media guy there in dogpatch USA that i haverespect for because he gets attacked all the time there in that city because he has the guts to be objective and not biased like gasbags bernie and shane grey who are so delusional they cant stop drinking the koolaide they serve there in stank louis.:biggrin: those 2 moron st louis sports writers along with other delusional nut fans there in that city actually believe the Rams are going to stay in stank louis.they are so much in denial its pathetic.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Open and honest just ain't happening too many people too many interests that need to be served

did you listen to the video?

Yes I did did and it confirms that this situation is just an extension of what goes on the field. Two sides busting ass and many different interests being served. Also, a gret deal of under the table discussion.

Comptroller Warns She Might Block NFL Stadium Deal

Additionally, there's that tiny issue of U.S. Antitrust Law being on Stan Kroenke's side when he wants to move the Rams home to LA.

you hear ray hartmann who is the writer of st louis magazine.He is about the only st louis media guy there in dogpatch USA that i haverespect for because he gets attacked all the time there in that city because he has the guts to be objective and not biased like gasbags bernie and shane grey who are so delusional they cant stop drinking the koolaide they serve there in stank louis.:biggrin: those 2 moron st louis sports writers along with other delusional nut fans there in that city actually believe the Rams are going to stay in stank louis.they are so much in denial its pathetic.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Open and honest just ain't happening too many people too many interests that need to be served

Yes I did did and it confirms that this situation is just an extension of what goes on the field. Two sides busting ass and many different interests being served. Also, a gret deal of under the table discussion.

thats why I listen to fred roggin of NBC in LA.He is about the only mainstream media source i trust.about the only one out there who is open and honest in their reporting.He has said that he gets calls all the time of people thanking him saying the same thing,that he is about the only one they trust because he tells the TRUTH.

He always makes it a point that if he is wrong,he will admit he was wrong.He'll go and say-I may be wrong on this LA relocation thing but so far I have not been. Everything I have been telling listeners that I was attacked for months ago is playing out just as i said it would.

He has the sound logic of-Inglewood has said that they are building an NFL stadium that breaks ground in december.that has been the narrative since day one i have told you since last spring,thats how we know it will be the Rams coming to LA.

unless they come out and say otherwise-we are not building an NFL stadium in inglewood,then I will stick to my guns and tell you the Rams are going to LA next year. if they come out and say that,then i will tell you that,they are not building a stadium.I will then say i was wrong but that has not been the case yet.

logic and common sense with sound reasoning i think you would no doubt agree?:biggrin:

The thing I really respect about Roggin as well is he will say things like-You may not like what i hear but I just report the facts.dont shoot the messenger.He says that when he talks about things like the Raiders going back to LA since there are a lot of LA Raider fans in LA.they dont like to hear the truth out there.:biggrin:

the thing i really respect about Roggin is here is an example of how he is objective.He would LOVE to see both the Rams and Raiders both come back to LA and he makes a point of that all the time on his shows,but he will say -As much as I would like to see that happen,just because it is my wish doesnt mean it will.you and I have no control over any of this. From everything i have heard though from league sources,the owners dont want a Davis owned team in LA.

He was saying way back in april for instance that it was going to be the rams and chargers coming to LA and nobody would listen to him.NOW many people are saying what HE was saying way back then,people like al michals for example.

He reports things MONTHS before the mainstream media says it.:thup:

that again is why i respect that ray hartmann guy in st louis because as i said,unlike gasbag bernie and idiot shane grey,he is not biased in his reporting and he reports the facts there.facts the st louis media and sports fans dont want to hear.:clap2::up:

Last edited:

thats why I listen to fred roggin of NBC in LA.He is about the only mainstream media source i trust.about the only one out there who is open and honest in their reporting.He has said that he gets calls all the time of people thanking him saying the same thing,that he is about the only one they trust because he tells the TRUTH.

He always makes it a point that if he is wrong,he will admit he was wrong.He'll go and say-I may be wrong on this LA relocation thing but so far I have not been. Everything I have been telling listeners that I was attacked for months ago is playing out just as i said it would.

He has the sound logic of-Inglewood has said that they are building an NFL stadium that breaks ground in december.that has been the narrative since day one i have told you since last spring,thats how we know it will be the Rams coming to LA.

unless they come out and say otherwise-we are not building an NFL stadium in inglewood,then I will stick to my guns and tell you the Rams are going to LA next year. if they come out and say that,then i will tell you that,they are not building a stadium.I will then say i was wrong but that has not been the case yet.

logic and common sense with sound reasoning i think you would no doubt agree?:biggrin:

The thing I really respect about Roggin as well is he will say things like-You may not like what i hear but I just report the facts.dont shoot the messenger.He says that when he talks about things like the Raiders going back to LA since there are a lot of LA Raider fans in LA.they dont like to hear the truth out there.:biggrin:

the thing i really respect about Roggin is here is an example of how he is objective.He would LOVE to see both the Rams and Raiders both come back to LA and he makes a point of that all the time on his shows,but he will say -As much as I would like to see that happen,just because it is my wish doesnt mean it will.you and I have no control over any of this. From everything i have heard though from league sources,the owners dont want a Davis owned team in LA.

He was saying way back in april for instance that it was going to be the rams and chargers coming to LA and nobody would listen to him.NOW many people are saying what HE was saying way back then,people like al michals for example.

that again is why i respect that ray hartmann guy in st louis because as i said,unlike gasbag bernie and idiot shane grey,he is not biased in his reporting and he reports the facts there.facts the st louis media and sports fans dont want to hear.:clap2::up:

Im like Roggin too.

Hartmann is a no nonsense straight shooter I found him engaging. First time I listened won't be the last.

Im like Roggin too.

Hartmann is a no nonsense straight shooter I found him engaging. First time I listened won't be the last.

yeah I was extremely shocked beyond words when I learned just a couple of months ago there was actually a media guy in st louis who had the guts to tell it like it is.

Hartmann was on roggins show one time saying-Yeah I agree with you fred.I am pretty much the only media person here in st louis that isnt optimistic about the rams staying. I am on a lone island by myself out here in the midwest but i disagree with most everyone here that things will work out and they will stay.I want them to obviously but the facts just dont show there is any reason to believe they will be here after this year.

For months i was not aware there was anybody in the media out there who was objective and not biased in their reporting.I thought they were all delusional idiots like shane grey and gasbag bernie.

I think gasbag bernie in st louis left and went to ESPN because he did not want to have to face st louis fans next year and eat crow that the rams were leaving when he has been assuring them all this time for the past couple years they were staying.:biggrin:

thats why he jumped shipped and bailed. he knows his ship is sinking.:biggrin:

I so much hate that asshole bernie-he is a hypocrite.when cleveland lost the browns in 96 for a few years before getting them back he said that the cleveland fans did not deserve to lose the browns when they left for baltimore and became the ravens and laughed at LA fans and said they DID deserve to lose the RAMS which was pure bullshit.:mad:

the only football town that deserved to lose a football team is st louis because they are a baseball town only,they dont support football at all there,never have.

Last edited:

Im like Roggin too.

yeah I was extremely shocked beyond words when I learned just a couple of months ago there was actually a media guy in st louis who had the guts to tell it like it is.

Hartmann was on roggins show one time saying-Yeah I agree with you fred.I am pretty much the only media person here in st louis that isnt optimistic about the rams staying. I am on a lone island by myself out here in the midwest but i disagree with most everyone here that things will work out and they will stay.I want them to obviously but the facts just dont show there is any reason to believe they will be here after this year.

For months i was not aware there was anybody in the media out there who was objective and not biased in their reporting.I thought they were all delusional idiots like shane grey and gasbag bernie.

I think gasbag bernie in st louis left and went to ESPN because he did not want to have to face st louis fans next year and eat crow that the rams were leaving when he has been assuring them all this time for the past couple years they were staying.:biggrin:

I so much hate that asshole bernie-he is a hypocrite.when cleveland lost the browns in 96 for a few years before getting them back he said that the cleveland fans did not deserve to lose the browns when they left for baltimore and became the ravens and laughed at LA fans and said they DID deserve to lose the RAMS which was pure bullshit.:mad:

the only football town that deserved to lose a football team is st louis because they are a baseball town only,they dont support football at all there,never have.
I agree if they do not support the team they should lose them.

Im like Roggin too.

they never even supported the cardinals there in st louis when they were there and that was their REAL football team.:biggrin:

their real football team is in arizona. with the exception of the cubs in chicago,they are the only city in the entire country where baseball is bigger than football which is amazing in this day and age because 30 years ago baseball was big and it was americas favorite pastime but dating back to the mid 90's baseball is not near as big in american anymore as it always was in the past and football is now the new national pastime and it is far bigger than baseball now than 20 years ago.:biggrin:

the cubs have always been bigger in chicago than the bears especially since they have a national following but the difference between them and st louis is THEY support the bears as well.lol

Im like Roggin too.

they never even supported the cardinals there in st louis when they were there and that was their REAL football team.:biggrin:

their real football team is in arizona. with the exception of the cubs in chicago,they are the only city in the entire country where baseball is bigger than football which is amazing in this day and age because 30 years ago baseball was big and it was americas favorite pastime but dating back to the mid 90's baseball is not near as big in american anymore as it always was in the past and football is now the new national pastime and it is far bigger than baseball now than 20 years ago.:biggrin:

the cubs have always been bigger in chicago than the bears especially since they have a national following but the difference between them and st louis is THEY support the bears as well.lol
I agree with your assessment of who their real team was. LOL how could they let that slip away.

Im like Roggin too.

I agree with your assessment of who their real team was. LOL how could they let that slip away.

here is another example of the media bias in the lamestream media not reporting the facts,they talk here in this video of the chargers probably being out the door in SD for LA saying this could be their last year.

Save our Bolts - ESPN Video

they conveinetly forget to mention that while there is a chance the chargers will leave SD, it wont be this year,it will be at least a couple years because USC is is the only sports facility in LA that has told the NFL they will allow them to play there for the next couple years while the new stadium gets built.

they forget to mention in the video that USC has said they will only let one team play there though and we know for a fact it wont be the Raiders since they have said they wont allow them there. that just leaves the chargers and rams.stan kroneke is the one funding the stadium and former LA Rams quarterback pat haden is the athletic directo.gee wonder which one he will choose? lol

the idiots also forget to mention as well that carson is a toxic land dump so it will never be approved and way behind inglewood and the owners like inglewood.:rolleyes:

this biased media video is a joke.while the chargers very well could leave SD for LA,it wont be next year and if they do,they will have to join the Rams in inglewood a couple years down the road. :D

the owners will never approve the carson plan cause they would have two teams from the same division playing in the same stadium.it works in new york with the giants and jets because they are in two different conferences.

If carson got approved,they would have to rearrange the teams in conferences again and they would lose the chargers/raiders rivalry as they would with many rivalrys in the AFC west like the raiders and chiefs. how dumb do these clowns think we are that we will fall for this crap in this video?:rolleyes::uhoh3:

Im like Roggin too.

here is another example of the media bias in the lamestream media not reporting the facts,they talk here in this video of the chargers probably being out the door in SD for LA saying this could be their last year.

they conveinetly forget to mention that while there is a chance the chargers will leave SD, it wont be this year,it will be at least a couple years because USC is is the only sports facility in LA that has told the NFL they will allow them to play there for the next couple years while the new stadium gets built.

they forget to mention in the video that USC has said they will only let one team play there though and we know for a fact it wont be the Raiders since they have said they wont allow them there. that just leaves the chargers and rams.stan kroneke is the one funding the stadium and former LA Rams quarterback pat haden is the athletic directo.gee wonder which one he will choose? lol

the idiots also forget to mention as well that carson is a toxic land dump so it will never be approved and way behind inglewood and the owners like inglewood.:rolleyes:

this biased media video is a joke.while the chargers very well could leave SD for LA,it wont be next year and if they do,they will have to join the Rams in inglewood a couple years down the road. :D

the owners will never approve the carson plan cause they would have two teams from the same division playing in the same stadium.it works in new york with the giants and jets because they are in two different conferences.

If carson got approved,they would have to rearrange the teams in conferences again and they would lose the chargers/raiders rivalry as they would with many rivalrys in the AFC west like the raiders and chiefs. how dumb do these clowns think we are that we will fall for this crap in this video?:rolleyes::uhoh3:

Rearrange teams in conferences, more crap to roll down hill..

Rearrange teams in conferences, more crap to roll down hill..

if you could,.would still like to hear your answer to post# 13 on my cubs thread here.

Anybody else here pulling for a Cubs/Royals world series? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

roggin was talking on his show about the strategy to get to LA saying-we'll have a resolution.dont matter if st louis has a term sheet.we have some insight on this that you wont hear from the mainstream,the people we talk to are not the people they are talking to.

dean spanos believes LA is his market.he doesnt want to be a partner or tenant with kroneke,he wants to be his own man.the owners prefer the inglewood project,carson is inferior to it.the owners are turned off by spanos because he is unwilling to talk to stan or the city of san diegowhen you take the emotion out of it,you see the owners want to take care of dean because he is one of their boys,their buddy,but they like the inglewood site.

they are frustrated that he is not talking to anybody.the chargers are boxed in.they have boxed themselves into a corner.because of that they are saying we need more time.no you have had PLENTY of time to get this taken care of,you havent.

at the end of the day,they are going to make a BUSINESS decision,not an emotional decision.If he waits any longer and keeps playing the waiting game like he has,they are going to be mad at you.that is the danger in waiting,they are going to want it worked out.they wont look favorably on you if you havent.the league will be stepping in if he keeps walking away from san diego,and he may be stuck there not having any leverage.same deal.

the only way st louis keeps the rams is if the city says-okay we will give you everything you want for free.we will build it all for you for free.you dont pay us anything,taxpayers pay and rams get everything they want but its stupid that stan would do that.that makes no sense.that is like stan building inglewood for the raiders for free.makes no sense,its stupid.

connect the dots.read between the tea leaves.:thup:

roggin was talking on his show about the strategy to get to LA saying-we'll have a resolution.dont matter if st louis has a term sheet.we have some insight on this that you wont hear from the mainstream,the people we talk to are not the people they are talking to.

dean spanos believes LA is his market.he doesnt want to be a partner or tenant with kroneke,he wants to be his own man.the owners prefer the inglewood project,carson is inferior to it.the owners are turned off by spanos because he is unwilling to talk to stan or the city of san diegowhen you take the emotion out of it,you see the owners want to take care of dean because he is one of their boys,their buddy,but they like the inglewood site.

they are frustrated that he is not talking to anybody.the chargers are boxed in.they have boxed themselves into a corner.because of that they are saying we need more time.no you have had PLENTY of time to get this taken care of,you havent.

at the end of the day,they are going to make a BUSINESS decision,not an emotional decision.If he waits any longer and keeps playing the waiting game like he has,they are going to be mad at you.that is the danger in waiting,they are going to want it worked out.they wont look favorably on you if you havent.the league will be stepping in if he keeps walking away from san diego,and he may be stuck there not having any leverage.same deal.

the only way st louis keeps the rams is if the city says-okay we will give you everything you want for free.we will build it all for you for free.you dont pay us anything,taxpayers pay and rams get everything they want but its stupid that stan would do that.that makes no sense.that is like stan building inglewood for the raiders for free.makes no sense,its stupid.

connect the dots.read between the tea leaves.:thup:
They should make a "business decision" to do otherwise would have them facing a lawsuit ob behalf of the taxpayers.

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/...-authority-denies-request-for-term-sheet.html

Why are they still postking stories like this? Kronke is going to do what he is going to do. St Louis and the NFL can't stop him. Of the 3 cities in danger of losing a team St. Louis is in the worst position to keep a team. As broke as they are San Diego or Oakland could keep their teams if they can come up with a workable plan to fund a new stadiums. My gut feeling is San Diego or Oakland will pull a miracle out of their broke asses one of those 2 will save their team. Where as St. Louis is not only dealing with needing money they are dealing with a owner that has made it pretty clear he has no intention or interest in staying in St. Louis. The fact that he is willing to spend his own money to go to LA but won't spend a dime to build a stadium to stay in St. Louis. Tells you all you need to know. At least in San Diego and Oakland their owners are saying build it for us we will stay. St Louis is going to jump through hoops for a owner that is saying thanks, but no thanks please forward my mail to Inglewood California. The chances of new stadiums in San Diego and or Oakland maybe slim. But that is better than St. Louis that might have a new stadium, but no team willing to play there. Hope is slim in San Diego and Oakland but its more hold then St. Louis has at this time.:beer:

Roggin said on his show today-the reason it looks so bad for st louis to keep the rams is the city comptroller who handles the cost of funds there and the city coordinater along with the citizens of the state dont want the cost of the stadium that governor jay nixon is trying to shove down their throuts.they are sayign-we will have a voice.

when they go to the NFL offices and say-we promise we can deliver.the NFL is going to say-will where is your term sheet,where is it?

if they say -here it is,it will show not everyone has signed off on it.that its not done.the nfl will say-we cant bank on this. Now is this all a smoke screen by st louis? no but it is a wing and a prayer.

an NFL source i have talked to has said the chargers are going to come to the NFL and say-Look we got this done.But that is incorrect.no they dont have it done.

the chargers fabiani is not talking to us anymore because after they said they got the land in carson,we then pointed out that they only got a few acres of land which is not big enough for a football stadium.because we told the truth,the chargers are not talking to us anymore.

I had a listener email me the other day and say-If this information you tell me is true about the LA relocation how come i have not heard about this online? I have told listeners here before many of the information we report on the LA relocation, you wont hear online because we are talking to NFL sources the rest of the media is not talking to.

Deal Between Rams, Chargers In Los Angeles Possible - Fx Report Daily

And this was reported by a St. Louis Blogger? There really isn't an exposure of objective here...

that explains it all.lol

roggin had vinnie on and according to them early january is when the votes will take place for the LA site.

st louis is a dead market for an NFL city for advertising and sponsorships.

when talking about st louis fans and the rams roggin says its like a divorce,you want to hang on to her but she is saying -im done with you.it rips your heart out.

their moving.

some other woman will come along who likes you and you will like them back,but you cant have the girlfriend you want that you have NOW.she is leaving you.It hurts but accept it. this is something st louis folks dont understand.

Last edited:
Oakland Raiders NFL Football Front Page

A new St. Louis stadium deal doesn't force Rams owner's hand to stay - CBSSports.com

"St. Louis could, according to NFL regulations, present a stadium plan that makes it nearly impossible for Kroenke to move the Rams"

St. Louis coming up with their unilaterally determined share of the financing (getting close to 1/3 them, 2/3 Rams according to a recent Peacock interview) would make it nearly impossible to move the team according to NFL regulations...

EXCEPT...

This is not a situation where the Rams' lease just naturally expired. This is a situation where St. Louis chose to break the old lease and grant the Rams permission to move instead (the term in the lease that deals with what happens when the lease is broken). So any regulations in the relocation guidelines regarding good faith are already moot. St. Louis already broke good faith.

Owners voting in favor of forcing the Rams to stay would be telling their cities that it's okay to break any promises made to them, and if they won't be able to do anything about it. When push comes to shove, no sane owner will vote for that.

indeed.

glad you got to EXCEPT, because that is exactly the point, they can't force stan to agree to a deal that he never signed or agreed to after they violated the lease & refused to do what was necessary, sooner or later they are going to have to answer that question...why didn't they honor their contract & spend the money instead of all this other hooey, did they think stan was going to argue like s.d. & oakland are for years & years?

Stan Kroenke has the best lawyers money can buy. He's already spent over $200 million on the $6 billion Hollywood Park project. The infrastructure for the entire NFL "Disneyland" is already being constructed. The NFL stadium there breaks ground in a matter of weeks. Just because Jason LaCanfora says he won't move to LA if the NFL tries to block him, doesn't mean he won't come. StL lost in arbitration in 2013 and that ended it. Stan Kroenke and the Rams have the law on their side. U.S. Law supersedes NFL rules and guidelines. This is over before it begins. It's, however, not going to court because every NFL owner will hear from their lawyers that they lose to SK in court and have to pay him, his lawyers, and their own lawyers $millions for years. Or, they can all make $millions sharing SK's good fortune in LA. What do you think they'll choose? The Rams are moving to LA next year and their new Inglewood palace will be their LA home in 2018. It's happening!#LARams2016#GlassFromTheSky

Speculation is still flying around on whether a new Stadium proposal in St Louis could keep Stan Kroenke the Rams from relocating . St Louis is no closer to closing a financial plan for a new North Riverfront stadium then San Diego and Oakland are in their new stadium financing proposals in attempting to keep their teams in their cities. .

Of the five new stadium proposals currently on the table , those being in St Louis , San Diego , Oakland , Carson and Inglewood , only one has not only completed a financing plan , but is set to begin construction in 2 months , that being Stan Kroenke' $1.86 billion , 80,000 seat Inglewood stadium .

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the League knows that once the first shovel of earrh is turned at Inglewood in mid-December 2015 , then all speculations and rumors can then become confirmations and facts that the League is most likely waiting for in stating at the beginning of this year in moving up the filing for relocation from Jan 1 - Feb 15 , 2016 to sometime at the end of 2015 , and recently by January 2016 .

So until this mid-December when the League begins to see true Progress in Inglewood instead of of what Mr North said that Mr Peacock said that Mr Blitz said that Mr Slay said that Judge Frawley said that Mr Reed said that Mr Schaaf said that Mr Flanigan said and now what Ms Green said in St Louis , everything is still at a stand still .

Last edited:
St. Louis Alderman Needs Mathmatical Assurance For New Stadium

They're still paying off the dome till 2020? A community that small cannot subsidize two stadiums in a little over 21 years. It will have to come to a vote of the people for tax increases. That's not going to happen. Welcome to Stan's lando plenty in LA. Any Politician that knows about city county and state short comings that votes for this waste of money should be voted out. I wouldn't vote for stadium in LA that would be payed by higher taxes.

NFL To Hold Public Hearing On Potential Relocation To Los Angeles, Oct. 27

Last edited:

Forum List

Back