Expand S.C, get rid of E.C, allow illegal immigrants and 16 year olds to vote...ummm, what is this?

All because a non-establishment politician won an election?

I want someone to honestly defend all these positions and say with a straight, "yeah man, these are great ideas. God Bless America!"
It's the end of The Republic if people don't fight back.
It's the end of The Republic if people don't fight back
People should have already fought back!

Corruption did not become embedded overnight

They do what they want, spend what they want,
give to who ever they want, appropriate $ on what they want
tax the shit out of us, reward irresponsibility,
with no oversight, no accountability, no consequences

I knew it was bad, I just didn’t realize how bad,
until Trump won the election

Trump is president. The DNC is the opposition party dumb ass.

I meant opposition in general, not a minority governmental opposition.

We are not a parliamentary system, so the 2nd definition isn't standard.

The parties have always opposed each other. The only useful use of that term in the US is to indicate the party not in power. Trump is the President. The RNC is in charge of the Senate. They are the government . Your silly attempt to pretend to be the underdog opposing the Washington machine is a lie. You and your selected representatives are the machine.

So the majority of people in the civil service are Republicans? The democrats are not the party of increased power at the federal level?

Sorry, but you are quite frankly spewing bullshit.

If you are talking about increased presidential power, Trump is grabbing at that with both hands by bypassing congress to fund that stupid wall, and the right wingers in the Senate are freely giving their power to him.

He's done nothing that Obama didn't do when he was in power, and Dems in the Senate were OK with when they had power.

methinks thou doth protest too much

That is a lie.

The parties have always opposed each other. The only useful use of that term in the US is to indicate the party not in power. Trump is the President. The RNC is in charge of the Senate. They are the government . Your silly attempt to pretend to be the underdog opposing the Washington machine is a lie. You and your selected representatives are the machine.

So the majority of people in the civil service are Republicans? The democrats are not the party of increased power at the federal level?

If you are talking about increased presidential power, Trump is grabbing at that with both hands by bypassing congress to fund that stupid wall, and the right wingers in the Senate are freely giving their power to him.

He's done nothing that Obama didn't do when he was in power, and Dems in the Senate were OK with when they had power.

That is a lie.

Prove it.

Since when do you tell the truth?

Your whole existence is built on a facade of lies.

It’s clear the Globalist establishment hates Trump as much as they hate Jews and Christians.

Obama hates them too, and so did Clinton.

He is standing in their way, rolling back Globalism, strengthening National Sovereignty.

Let me ask you a simple question.

Who is Jesus?

That is a lie.

All because a non-establishment politician won an election?

I want someone to honestly defend all these positions and say with a straight, "yeah man, these are great ideas. God Bless America!"

It's called a blatant power grab.

Progressives don't believe opposition parties have the right to exist, so they justify any method they can to get power, hold power, and deny any power to the opposition in perpetuity.

1984 got it right with the "fake" book "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism. "

They are the government
The people are supposed to be the government

Progressives don't believe opposition parties have the right to exist, so they justify any method they can to get power, hold power, and deny any power to the opposition in perpetuity.

1984 got it right with the "fake" book "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism. "

If you are talking about increased presidential power,
Like screwing up people’s health care
and requiring people to buy health insurance
and fining them if they don’t

Telling people they can keep the sky from falling
and prevent mass foreclosures for $700,000 BILLION

The sky didn’t fall but there were mass foreclosures
even though they really shelled out, over 23 TRILLION

No
The 1976 National Emergencies Act does.

Forum List

Back