Exercise in Health and Lifestyle: what and how much do you do

I workout pretty much every day. I do strength training for 30 minutes and aerobics for 30 minutes. Sometimes I throw in something like belly dancing or some hip hop dancing! :) I took a hip hop class a few years back and that was a lot of fun. When I have some extra $$$, I might join a belly dancing class. I've been into that kind of stuff lately. Not only is it fun and sexy, but it's great exercise and really good to make your waist line small.

My sister-in-law drags me to hip hop from time to time. I am always the only guy attending. It is fun and I sweat a lot so it I don't care that I am only dude there. lol

It is a lot of fun and great exercise. I think it's pretty awesome that you go with your SIL. :D

What is so "awesome" about that? You are a very lonely person, Chrissy.

I workout pretty much every day. I do strength training for 30 minutes and aerobics for 30 minutes. Sometimes I throw in something like belly dancing or some hip hop dancing! :) I took a hip hop class a few years back and that was a lot of fun. When I have some extra $$$, I might join a belly dancing class. I've been into that kind of stuff lately. Not only is it fun and sexy, but it's great exercise and really good to make your waist line small.

My sister-in-law drags me to hip hop from time to time. I am always the only guy attending. It is fun and I sweat a lot so it I don't care that I am only dude there. lol

It is a lot of fun and great exercise. I think it's pretty awesome that you go with your SIL. :D

What is so "awesome" about that? You are a very lonely person, Chrissy.

I'm awesome. :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn..........

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn..........

:lol: Well, you are certainly more than welcome to ignore my posts instead of boring yourself to death. :finger3:

I workout almost everyday. Weights, bike and running is my usually routine. It is allows me to enter my zen space and clear my thoughts. I am typing this from the gym actually. lol

I don't go to the gym. I just work out at home. I have some weights (dumbbells and a bar), and I have some really small hand weights too that I use. Bands are also really good. If you use them right, they can almost replicate some of the gym machines, at least as far as strength training goes.

Well, look who's back: Zsa Zsa. I guess that this thread is another great opportunity for you to interject your personal bullshit and try to make it all about YOU. You need to get a guy or a fuck doll or something to occupy your time. You are clearly bored and crave attention.

Buzz off. We're having a friendly chat. If it offends your delicate constitution than you are free to go elsewhere.

I workout almost everyday. Weights, bike and running is my usually routine. It is allows me to enter my zen space and clear my thoughts. I am typing this from the gym actually. lol

I don't go to the gym. I just work out at home. I have some weights (dumbbells and a bar), and I have some really small hand weights too that I use. Bands are also really good. If you use them right, they can almost replicate some of the gym machines, at least as far as strength training goes.

Well, look who's back: Zsa Zsa. I guess that this thread is another great opportunity for you to interject your personal bullshit and try to make it all about YOU. You need to get a guy or a fuck doll or something to occupy your time. You are clearly bored and crave attention.

Buzz off. We're having a friendly chat. If it offends your delicate constitution than you are free to go elsewhere.

Like I said before, I seem to be a weirdo magnet. :lol:

It may seem like a friendly chat to you, but trust me, this chick is trying to hijack the whole thread. That's he M.O. She is nuttier that Chinese chicken salad. She has a need to make EVERYTHING about HER. Why do you think she is single and childless at almost 40? Her elevator not only does not go to the top, it has not worked in years!

It may seem like a friendly chat to you, but trust me, this chick is trying to hijack the whole thread. That's he M.O. She is nuttier that Chinese chicken salad. She has a need to make EVERYTHING about HER. Why do you think she is single and childless at almost 40? Her elevator not only does not go to the top, it has not worked in years!

Lol. This coming from one of the biggest weirdos on the forum who thinks it knows something about my life for some strange reason. :D You internet nut jobs are priceless for laughs at least! :lol: BTW, MDK and I have been having discussions on this forum for quite some time now, at least a year. :D It almost sounds as if you are jealous? I don't know . . . are your threads about yourself and your failure at a love life not garnering enough responses? ;)

Lol. This coming from one of the biggest weirdos on the forum who thinks it knows something about my life for some strange reason. :D You internet nut jobs are priceless for laughs at least! :lol: BTW, MDK and I have been having discussions on this forum for quite some time now, at least a year. :D It almost sounds as if you are jealous? I don't know . . . are your threads about yourself and your failure at a love life not garnering enough responses? ;)

Why would I be jealous of listening to your mundane and inconsequential life?

Why are you not married at your age?

Buddy, I don't know what your problem is or why you would care. Let me be blunt here, it's really not any of your business. If you find something bothersome about "my life" then feel free not to read my posts. :cuckoo:

I am trying to help you out here. I already pretty much got inside you head - it's pretty lonely in there, BTW. I am just trying to verify my findings.

Buddy, I don't know what your problem is or why you would care. Let me be blunt here, it's really not any of your business. If you find something bothersome about "my life" then feel free not to read my posts. :cuckoo:

Are you angry at your father?

I have not been able to exercise for the last 16 years but recently gotten on some medication that has made my quality of life much better and just yesterday signed up to a fitness center and plan to start using the treadmill to start out then if my knees can handle it use the bike. Did small bike rides with my daughter this past summer. She had never seen me ride a bike before. It was an emotional feat for me. I signed her up as well so it is something we can finally do together. So much I have not been able to do with her all these years. I have not been able to be successful at climbing stairs either and was able to do that recently and she was excited about my accomplishment. Looking forward to getting in better shape and have it be something she and I can share together

Last edited:
I workout at the gym five or six days out of the week, and if I feel like it, I'll go do sprints afterwards. I am also into climbing/ bouldering/ bellaying/ repelling out in the desert, and hiking out in in NV and AZ (especially the Superstition Mountains). I also like playing sports with friends and going out dancing.

I workout at the gym five or six days out of the week, and if I feel like it, I'll go do sprints afterwards. I am also into climbing/ bouldering/ bellaying/ repelling out in the desert, and hiking out in in NV and AZ (especially the Superstition Mountains). I also like playing sports with friends and going out dancing.

You forgot doing peyote and playing Twister.

Never done peyote. I prefer shrooms if I am gonna trip but I have also enjoyed LSD and DMT...​

Never done peyote. I prefer shrooms if I am gonna trip but I have also enjoyed LSD and DMT...​

You sound like a lot of fun!

Forum List

Back