Executive Order limitations

I see the 3 stooges had some fun. EO were overturned twice in history. The "routine" part was addressed with catzpiss BEFORE she ran away. (post 125) Try actually reading the part where she argued semantics and tried to backtrack.

To date, U.S. courts have overturned only two executive orders: the aforementioned Truman order, and a 1995 order issued by President Clinton that attempted to prevent the federal government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

And del you ran away so fast that's why you didn't see the mod part. Now I own you and your avatar, Heroes like you guys have to travel in packs.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
If I made be so bold to interject, I think there is a lot of confusion over semantics going on here.

If the kenyan thinks he's going to impinge on the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans by EO, I see states passing their own laws that will render his EO useless.

There are many ways for an EO to be challenged, overturned, or circumvented.

That's why I don't really understand the hysteria.

Do you?

I don't see catzmeow saying EOs are routinely overturned in this post. I see her saying there are ways for them to be challenged or overturned or circumvented, which is a true statement. If a President writes an Executive Order which makes a lot of people unhappy, or is unconstitutional (which is extremely rare), there are ways to deal with it through the wonderful separation of powers process.

To date, U.S. courts have overturned only two executive orders: the aforementioned Truman order, and a 1995 order issued by President Clinton that attempted to prevent the federal government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll

Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Others were vacated, rescinded by subsequent presidents, or made obsolete via legislation from Congress.

In this post, catz says two have been overturned by the Judicial branch, and others were vacated or rescinded by the Executive branch, or made obsolete by the Legislative branch. This is also true and is not saying they are routinely "overturned", which is a term which implies solely Judicial action.

An Executive Order can have an expiration date, or it can be rescinded by a successor.

Or, since EOs are executions of existing laws, if the laws are changed the EO can effectively be made moot.

Just my two cents. I would not like to see anyone leave this forum over this stuff.

But you ignore the fact that's she's wrong and they were overturned...twice...period...that was the basis of the debate.

Start at post # 100 and all will see that I addressed the "routine" part with Catzpiss (check post 125) and she ran away along with del. Naturally after she attacks family like the lowlife scum that she is.

Last edited:
Here's what I said, tard:

Where's your little girlfried? I have the post numbers ready. All we have to do is get a mod to agree to permanently ban him..and it's done.

Clever how you left out my reply to you.

what's your reply got to do with anything, fuckchop?

:clap2:

The both of you ran away so fast that you forgot to close the door....maybe next time that edit that you accused me of (that was 3 minutes later to highlight what I said...see the pretty colors)...might be seen by you while you're still running.

And look what two morons come back and played tag-team when it was safe not to be challenged on their lies.

Last edited:
I think his supervisor must have told him to mop the heads.

That would be someone you know dearly that swabs the deck. :D

I see you're logged on now but wait for del and L.K. to come and help you lie more.:clap2:

Liar and a coward. So tell us about the only 2 times EOs were overturned.

Last edited:
You are the one playing a semantics game here as you back away from your bet, welsher.

And, in many cases, after legal challenges and under later review by the courts, those orders have been found unconstitutional and overturned. YOU

Government isn't a clean process and there are some gray areas built into the constitution and the design of the 3 branches of government. Our founders designed a messy system. It generally works, but sometimes it takes a while.

That's just for warm up

just admit you've got nothing, sally, and call it a day. :thup:

it's too bad you can't go back and edit my posts, as you did yours when you added the mod participation part.

:lol:

good thing you're not obsessed, lil derp.

nice avi, btw

it's as original as everything else you post.

And I enjoy YOUR avatar and owning you. You're quite the hero...three on one when I'm not even here. The cowardly way.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This from the one who maintains that EOs are overturned routinely and who plays handball against the curb.
When are you going to link to her saying this, you cowardly little boy?

Apparently you either can't read or chose not to. It was addressed DIRECTLY with her BEFORE she ran away. Post # was given just below this idiotic comment of yours.

Don't exert yourself..you'll still be an idiot when done. Feel good attacking people in packs, ravi. Now you entered the low-life zone. Too bad...you weren't all that bad when you used your head.

See post # 183

Shall we expect, now that you're here to help..that catz will get the courage to post alone.

Hi Catz...linger much? Gonna meltdown and run again.

So again...about those 2 times EOs were overturned...:badgrin:

Be sure to lie (even though the post is there ) that we didn't discuss the 'routine" remark and how you played semantics to get out of here as fast as you could.

Too bad del had to have you find a way for him to welsh..

Last edited:
I read what you wrote, which was basically "she said it because that's how I interpreted it," but she didn't say it and your attempts to rationalize your own stupidity are priceless.

I read what you wrote, which was basically "she said it because that's how I interpreted it," but she didn't say it and your attempts to rationalize your own stupidity are priceless.

Why don't you post what she said and compare and contrast that with was said back to her.

She made it sound as if it's done quite a bit...but post it...I challenge and encourage you to.

Be sure to show how it differs dramatically from the only two times in history that it was done.

AND post where I brought the "routine" word up before she and del ran.

I doubt you have that much honesty.

Good thing I already posted it 5 times...:clap2:

And when she was proven wrong just like you..she couldn't admit it.:badgrin:

So "interpretation" now overrides Fact??

Good to know.:cool:

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that I'm done with this thread.

You idiots will no doubt have a field day mocking and lying but to the others here who likely don't want to be bothered...what I said and posted is there and I stand by it.

Insults by morons don't override facts.

Have a great weekend.

2 times in history...

Like my...err your former avatar, del?

:clap2::clap2:
:badgrin::badgrin:
:lol::lol:
:razz::razz:
:tongue::tongue:

Last edited:
Looks like someone is in full meltdown mode again

Had his head handed to him and now is running around with his fingers in his ears

Nya.....nya ..........Nya
I can't hear you

Looks like someone is in full meltdown mode again

Had his head handed to him and now is running around with his fingers in his ears

Nya.....nya ..........Nya
I can't hear you

Yep. So far he is as predictable as the sunrise.

As is your behavior.:D I see the cowardly clump still takes shots when he's safely on ignore...:clap2: ..true American coward who just proved what I said a few posts back.

No substance...just a personal attack.

Last edited:

couldn't have put it better myself

he's outdaving dave at this point.

am i laughing?

your desperation is only matched by your stupidity.

You being an outstanding expert on stupidity and all...like my new avatar? Didn't you once own it as I now own you and it? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You being an outstanding expert on stupidity and all...like my new avatar? Didn't you once own it as I now own you and it? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

you're as delusional as you are desperate and stupid.

keep swinging, corky :thup:

you're as delusional as you are desperate and stupid.

keep swinging, corky :thup:

Corky? Gee is that the 1,000th time you used it. Need new material?

Decided to put it back up liar?

Well I like my new one.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back