EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney

Moneyman

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2012
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: *unintelligible*

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

CBS REPORTER: You can’t say that..

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.

got a link to this?

**Later**

got a link to this?

He doesn't have enough posts to put up a link, but here's one I found.

The PJ Tatler » Caught on Tape! Open Mic Catches MSM Coordinating Questions About Romney’s MidEast Reaction

**Later**

got a link to this?

He doesn't have enough posts to put up a link, but here's one I found.

The PJ Tatler » Caught on Tape! Open Mic Catches MSM Coordinating Questions About Romney’s MidEast Reaction

Yep, I found the source too:

http://www.therightscoop.com/exclus...omney-no-matter-who-he-calls-on-were-covered/

Someone did as him that question and got an answer. The press may prefer obama never answering questions.

Thanks guys. This was just posted a little awhile ago and is already getting a lot of hits all over the web.

Serious question, what am I supposed to be outraged over?

That several news agency got together before the event and planned out how to ask a specific question no matter who got the opportunity. Unless of course you can provide for us such an exercise before an Obama question session?

Wow, reporters coordinate their questions so it actually gets asked???

The horror!

Did Mitten give an answer and if so, what was it.

You're an AIRHEAD HACK.. Earlier you neg repped Tiny for doing the same thing liberals did yesterday accusing BOOOOOOOOOOOOSH on 9-11 of being responsible only Tiny linked this Appeasement Admin.. Now when the entire media has been shown to conspire to attack a Presidential candidate and corner him, you ask the STOOPID FUCKING QUESTION," Why should I be outraged." This is the face of LIBERALISM--- HYPOCRISY AND PROPAGANDA

That several news agency got together before the event and planned out how to ask a specific question no matter who got the opportunity. Unless of course you can provide for us such an exercise before an Obama question session?

*blink blink*

You don't think reporters get together before press sessions and decide what they want to ask?

Wow, reporters coordinate their questions so it actually gets asked???

The horror!

Did Mitten give an answer and if so, what was it.

Everyone here knows you're a habitual liar so quite honestly your opinion doesn't make a damn.. ;-) later honey..

Forum List

Back