EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney

The liberal PRESS in a part of the OPEN MIKE TAPE: So no matter what, we have him cornered.

Liberals are dishonest HACKS.. nothing more..

Serious question, what am I supposed to be outraged over?

That several news agency got together before the event and planned out how to ask a specific question no matter who got the opportunity. Unless of course you can provide for us such an exercise before an Obama question session?

Well, Obama never allows the press to ask questions because he would sound stupid if he did so, so.............

That several news agency got together before the event and planned out how to ask a specific question no matter who got the opportunity. Unless of course you can provide for us such an exercise before an Obama question session?

*blink blink*

You don't think reporters get together before press sessions and decide what they want to ask?

So are you saying all the reporters work for the same company, and want the same goal?

This is why we don't get real news anymore. Nobody is trying to "get the scoop" before the other news organizations.

Yeah, mo of real reporters is quite cutthroat...you want to ask the question that nobody else has asked, and find out something that nobody else knows.

Not you want to ask the question everyone else asks, so that you can project the political bias you want to project.

In other words, they're carefully crafting and scripting the news that is provided to the people.

*blink blink*

You don't think reporters get together before press sessions and decide what they want to ask?

So are you saying all the reporters work for the same company, and want the same goal?

This is why we don't get real news anymore. Nobody is trying to "get the scoop" before the other news organizations.

Pretty much.

That Mittens (and Ryan) have refused to talk to media about other issues and so finally, the media is banding together to get the questions answered.

I think its absolutely delicious and hope they continue to do that with ANY and ALL politicians on either/both the right and the left.

I've no problem with the MSM performing this way, as long as the put up disclaimer that they are working at the behest of the DNC.

That Mittens (and Ryan) have refused to talk to media about other issues and so finally, the media is banding together to get the questions answered.

I think its absolutely delicious and hope they continue to do that with ANY and ALL politicians on either/both the right and the left.

Really? It will be a cold day in hell before there's collusion regarding the annointed one. PBUH.

The loud whirring sound we hear is Edward R Murrow, Eric Sevareid and Walter Cronkite spinning in their graves.

Apparently, this is the question but I notice the only place MSM is mentioned in is in the title:

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

Forum List

Back