Trump "sharing classified info.", for entertaining victims of liberal propaganda

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
WHAT A SHOCK.. Go figure an ANONYMOUS source says Trump shared classified information. I mean wow, what better way to "prove" collusion between Trump and the Russians leading to the Democrat's demise and SEVERE butt-pain post election. Who'd have saw it coming?

Then there's this. Yeah pinheads, once again you're victims easily triggered by the left. They know most of you don't have a mind of your own. You're just too emotional, plain and simple:

Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia

WHAT A SHOCK.. Go figure an ANONYMOUS source says Trump shared classified information. I mean wow, what better way to "prove" collusion between Trump and the Russians leading to the Democrat's demise and SEVERE butt-pain post election. Who'd have saw it coming?

Then there's this. Yeah meathead liberals, once again you're just victims who are easily triggered by the left. They know most of you don't have a mind of your own. You're just too emotional, plain and simple:

A common tactic used by the right.... if Obama did it, then it's okay

Fucking weird :cuckoo:

Trump said it himself that he shared this information. Now what?

Then there's this. Yeah meathead liberals, once again you're just victims who are easily triggered by the left. They know most of you don't have a mind of your own. You're just too emotional, plain and simple:

Good one liberal. I take that to mean you don't have an adequate response. That and you're a hypocrite. Say, do you recall this story? You figure Obama was in-bed with the Russians?

Good one liberal. I take that to mean you don't have an adequate response. That and you're a hypocrite. Say, do you recall this story? You figure Obama was in-bed with the Russians?
One was an accidental White House release, the other was Trump inviting foreign agents into the Oval Office and purposely surrendering sources and endangering agents.

One was an accidental White House release, the other was Trump inviting foreign agents into the Oval Office and purposely surrendering sources and endangering agents.

Awesome dude. Great explanation. Now prove it.

Trump and McMaster have already admitted to it, dumbass.

or not.

Too thick to step back and recognize the entire system is a ruse.

nope, it's why trump was fking elected. so you have no idea of what you write.

We're in the first season of Reality America; make believe and alternative facts are the same as objective reality now.

Link.......thank you.

Goldman Sachs always runs your white house either way.

We're in the first season of Reality America; make believe and alternative facts are the same as objective reality now.

Sadly I agree. We're in dire straits and the left & their media are to blame.

Goldman Sachs always runs your white house either way.
Goldman who?

Forum List

Back