EXCLUSIVE Kathleen Willey Thanks Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
breitbart.com/ ^ | 1/10/15 | Breibart
EXCLUSIVE–Kathleen Willey Thanks Donald Trump for Highlighting Bill Clinton’s History with Women, Urges More Victims to Come Forward Kathleen Willey, one of the women who famously accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, and has said she suffered acts of intimidation to silence her, used a radio interview on Sunday to broadcast a message to other possible female victims of Bill Clinton. Stated Willey: I would just like to encourage any woman who has suffered at the hands of Bill Clinton to please try to find the courage and bravery to come forth. Because it’s okay now. Nobody can hurt you...

You guys are trying every trick in the book, but it's not working.

I'll admit that Clinton fucked up and it doesn't look good. But, in this day in age sex is done by everyone and I find it kind of shallow to have a double standard against Bill Clinton for something you'd probably do.
What, rape women?

I'll admit that Clinton fucked up and it doesn't look good. But, in this day in age sex is done by everyone and I find it kind of shallow to have a double standard against Bill Clinton for something you'd probably do.
What, rape women?

No, have sex and cheat. I am assuming Clinton didn't rape anyone.

If I did and got caught the first thing that would happen is my wife would divorce me. In all probability I would be arrested since sexual assault is a crime.

Forum List

Back