EXCLUSIVE: FBI Is Stonewalling Congressional Oversight On Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. This waste of time and money by Senators who should know better at this point is utterly distasteful. Almost like Benghazi all over again.
Trying to manufacture evidence is all they have left at this point.
Rotsa ruck.

well everybody wants an explanation how those millions wound up with beijing xidens kid....
No one cares about Hunter Biden.

EVERYONE cares about Hunter Biden.
  1. He was the subject of a presidential impeachment.
  2. He is currently the center of a congressional investigation.
  3. He is now centermost in the minds of millions of Americans.
  4. He has been the subject of debate and denial during Trump and Biden's first meeting and shall be again.
  5. The louses in the DNC are scrambling to keep him off the front page as the next Biden election issue.
SQUIRM, JACK, SQUIRM

No one cares about Hunter Biden. I mean, they'll try. But right now, I'd worry more about the hot mess in the White House. HE is who is on the minds of millions of Americans. Not Hunter Biden. He lives in the minds of people like you on the alt-right. It looks like both Barr and Durham are even reluctant to cross the line of manufacturing evidence. Not gonna turn out well for anyone in Trump's orbit.
are you really going to start again with your brain dead bs ?

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. This waste of time and money by Senators who should know better at this point is utterly distasteful. Almost like Benghazi all over again.
Rotsa ruck.

well everybody wants an explanation how those millions wound up with beijing xidens kid....

4. He has been the subject of debate and denial during Trump and Biden's first meeting and shall be again.
  5. The louses in the DNC are scrambling to keep him off the front page as the next Biden election issue.
SQUIRM, JACK, SQUIRM

No one cares about Hunter Biden. I mean, they'll try. But right now, I'd worry more about the hot mess in the White House. HE is who is on the minds of millions of Americans. Not Hunter Biden. He lives in the minds of people like you on the alt-right. It looks like both Barr and Durham are even reluctant to cross the line of manufacturing evidence. Not gonna turn out well for anyone in Trump's orbit.

You've got nothing. At least add something of value or get lost. You're boring me.
Who cares about Hunter Biden except you alt-righter's who just can't admit, the guy you backed is incompetent and corrupt.

Rotsa ruck.

SQUIRM, JACK, SQUIRM

You've got nothing. At least add something of value or get lost. You're boring me.
Who cares about Hunter Biden except you alt-righter's who just can't admit, the guy you backed is incompetent and corrupt.
you are nothing. unless you have something intelligent to share, which i doubt, take a hike. the average AMERICAN wants to know where the $$ came from, retard. if it was TRUMPs kids, youd be all over it, so get over yourself and go take a xanex

This whole Hunter Biden hoax is exactly that. A hoax. It is the new Benghazi. It is the new caravan. You remember the caravan. It was all the rage by Trumpers until after the election when it just disappeared.

Hunter Biden is just a tool used by Trumpers to get at Joe. They have nothing on Joe so these pathetic low lives have to go after his son.

Hunter is a private citizen who, as Joe has admitted, has made mistakes.

Of course, when left with a choice between defending Trump or going after a politician‘s son the choice is easy for the Trumper. Go after the son. Trump is garbage. Who wants to defend garbage?

As far as the FBI goes, they know what is going on against Hunter is nothing more than a political show trial. A farce. The FBI wants nothing to do with Repub third world shit hole politics. To that I give the FBI kudos.

Last edited:
Rotsa ruck.

Factually False

Forum List

Back