EXCLUSIVE: Dick Armey Dishes On FreedomWorks' Deals With Beck & Limbaugh

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Grass roots?

LOL.

Former FreedomWorks chairman Dick Armey says the conservative outlet that helped launch the Tea Party paid Glenn Beck at least $1 million last year to fundraise for the organization, an arrangement he said provided "too little value" for the money.

"The arrangement was simply FreedomWorks paid Glenn Beck money and Glenn Beck said nice things about FreedomWorks on the air," Armey, the former House majority leader, told Media Matters Friday. "I saw that a million dollars went to Beck this past year, that was the annual expenditure."

They hired an ass-clown to do serious business. Fail.

Stop spamming the board for fucks sake.

He's a very lonely person who likely was beat up a lot in school. Here he can spread his venom from the safety of behind his monitor in mom's basement. Right now he and MM are conducting an experimental circle jerk. He's in the center. I say we pity him while naturally laughing at him as well.

Last edited:
Do people actually still take the TeaBags seriously?

I doubt they will even be a footnote in history books.

2014 we flush the TeaTurds once and for all.

us-quarter.gif
photo.jpg

Must be nice to have Hazlentsack's amount of free time to waste on such moronic quests for meaningless moonbattery. Somebody needs a hobby.

:lol:

Grass roots?

LOL.

Former FreedomWorks chairman Dick Armey says the conservative outlet that helped launch the Tea Party paid Glenn Beck at least $1 million last year to fundraise for the organization, an arrangement he said provided "too little value" for the money.

"The arrangement was simply FreedomWorks paid Glenn Beck money and Glenn Beck said nice things about FreedomWorks on the air," Armey, the former House majority leader, told Media Matters Friday. "I saw that a million dollars went to Beck this past year, that was the annual expenditure."

This whole pack of "Conservative Entertainment Complex" participants amounts to a well-paid circle jerk, funded by the corporations that own and control the media outlets.

Tea Partiers are useful idiots that provide votes and buy the Sleep Number beds they advertise on AM radio.

Grass roots?

LOL.

This whole pack of "Conservative Entertainment Complex" participants amounts to a well-paid circle jerk, funded by the corporations that own and control the media outlets.

Tea Partiers are useful idiots that provide votes and buy the Sleep Number beds they advertise on AM radio.

List of people who take you seriously:

End of list.

Did I miss what exactly is wrong with Freedomworks spending money on advertisements to reach the people who agree with their values?

And considering how many people found them through those advertisements, I think it's money well spent for them.

Forum List

Back