EXCLUSIVE: Biden Admin Preparing to Bring Back FULL Covid Restrictions, Rollout to Begin Mid-September

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I know the Lefties are gonna shoot this down as "Conspiracy Theory" shite.

And yes, Alex Jones is clearly a venomous rube who has never predicted anything correctly and is responsible for the deaths of so many.

I trust in our Democrat leadership.

After hearing from the TSA manager, Infowars reached out to our trusted Border Patrol source who is also a manager. This source confirmed the same directives were being given to Border Patrol.

They were told it was not a matter of “if” but “when” official Covid numbers will go back up and they expect by mid-October a return to forced-masking policies that the Biden administration previously only reluctantly ended after massive pressure.

And that's why I hope to hell this is completely and utterly false.

Nothing would make me happier.

And yet...

And yes, Alex Jones is clearly a venomous rube who has never predicted anything correctly and is responsible for the deaths of so many.

And yet...
Dude, infowars?

Even you RWNJs should know better.

Did he promote the Russia collusion theory?

Do you read the New York Times.

Game, set, match.

There are influential people publicly walking around with a mask for the cameras. The x-teenth "variant" of "Covid" (aka the seasonal flu) is out there, and there is scaremongering galore by those who know it is all BULLSHIT.

There are influential people publicly walking around with a mask for the cameras. The x-teenth "variant" of "Covid" (aka the seasonal flu) is out there, and there is scaremongering galore by those who know it is all BULLSHIT.

You and I completely agree on this one.

I fucking loathe the COVID creeps.

Their authoritarian sickness literally turned me into a MAGA Republican just over three years ago, that and the George Kirby mostly peaceful protests.

And yet...
You lost me at Alex Jones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back