Excerpt: 'The Heart of Whiteness'

You'd call Crispus a Founding Father? Isn't that sorta like calling Rodney Kind a Civil Rights pioneer?

Are you comparing Attucks to Rodney King? Please cite the similarities faggot.

they both stumbled into history not by their prerogative or actions but by what happened to have occurred to them.

kaBLAM, negro.. take THAT!

:rofl:

You'd call Crispus a Founding Father? Isn't that sorta like calling Rodney Kind a Civil Rights pioneer?

no.

praytel, Del.. what did Crispus do for this nation besides get shot? Tell me specifically how HIS LIFE was more influential to the founding of this nation than his death. We wouldn't know who he was were he not shot. Likewise, we wouldn't know who King was were he not on video having his ass handed to him.

Please, give me something a bit more interesting than a single syllable answer.

Little is known for certain about Attucks beyond his involvement in the massacre. Fragmentary evidence suggests that he may have been of African American and Native American ancestry.[/quote]

rumors..

In the early 19th century, as the Abolitionist movement gained momentum in Boston, Attucks was lauded as an example of a black American who played a heroic role in the history of the United States. Because Crispus Attucks may also have had Wampanoag Indian ancestors, his story also holds special significance for many Native Americans.

yeah, and Columbis was a peaceful explorer :lol:

i smell whitewash. Sounds like yet another heroification story for political purposes where there are zero known facts and a whole lot of 'artistic license'

they both stumbled into history not by their prerogative or actions but by what happened to have occurred to them.

Kind of like the overwhelming majority of whites in America....right?

I guess you could think that were it not a fact that THIS NATION WAS CREATED BY WHITES AND DIRECTED BY WHITES DURING 75% OF ITS LIFESPAN.

see, black spot... THIS is what i'm talking about when I laugh at your silly little ghetto education.

I guess you could think that were it not a fact that THIS NATION WAS CREATED BY WHITES AND DIRECTED BY WHITES DURING 75% OF ITS LIFESPAN.

see, black spot... THIS is what i'm talking about when I laugh at your silly little ghetto education.

The overwhelming majority of whites had nothing to do with the formation of this country.

The overwhelming majority of whites had nothing to do with the formation of this country.

HAHAHA!

YEA! I mean, they only DIED for it during the REV WAR!

again, THIS is why it's fun to laugh at your stupid ass.

HAHAHA!

Blacks fought and died in the Revolutionary war to idiot, your point being?

HAHAHA!

Blacks fought and died in the Revolutionary war to idiot, your point being?

not on the scale of whites BY FAR. If a negro was given the honor to polish Washington's shoes that doesn't make you an equal player in the Rev War.

Forum List

Back