Excellent piece on Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xCwmw8tf7k]YouTube - You ready for your miracle?[/ame]

Obama and his wife's soul mates.
"Gooooooood!" = "Change!"
Empty suit snake oil salesman.

this article is very well done and researched.

Please take the time to read the embedded links in the article. I didn't want to individually post all the links as the author of the piece did an excellent job supporting his claims with sources.

Barack Obama: The Undistinguished Gentleman [Karl]

Now that is some good journalism...and shows BO to be all fluff and feathers...

I especially liked this comment on the piece:
Obama is an empty suit, the Mirror of Erised, the Ultimate Stealth Candidate who has that All Important Diversity Cred but whose primary belief is that he’s too cool not to be elected. He has absorbed all of the Ivy League talking points without thinking them through to their logical conclusions.

This cult of personality that has built up around him is freaky, to say the least. This is how bad leaders get elected, people. Pay attention and learn.

(You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Skull Pilot again)

Last edited:
this article is very well done and researched.

Please take the time to read the embedded links in the article. I didn't want to individually post all the links as the author of the piece did an excellent job supporting his claims with sources.

Barack Obama: The Undistinguished Gentleman [Karl]

I think my avatar perfectly portrays the article... "blah, blah, blah." Hussein has risen to messianic heights partially due to the liberal MSM's constant adornment, and partially because people know nothing about the man, and don't care... "HE'S NOT BUSH." When hussein supporters are asked what it is exactly they like about him, they say "change." When asked "what change," *UM* is a typical response. His supporters are empty headed morons.

lol... methinks i smell desperation in the air.

i'm also kind of wondering why we should care about what some blogger named karl thinks,

why should we care what some liberal named Jillian on a message board thinks?

And there is no desperation as I am not a fan of either candidate. Even if BHO gets elected the country will survive hell we've survived other tax and spend liberals and moronic republicans.

I thought the piece was interesting, especially since I had the misfortune of living in MA when Coup De Ville Patrick was elected. I see the same vapid campaign in Obama's "Change we can believe in" as I did in Patricks "Together we can" the similarities are astounding.

And as far as being some type of new politician, BHO is as sleazy as the rest. But the faithful refuse to believe it and the media continues to anoint this guy as something other than he is.

Last edited:

And there is no desperation as I am not a fan of either candidate. Even if BHO gets elected the country will survive hell we've survived other tax and spend liberals and moronic republicans.

I thought the piece was interesting, especially since I had the misfortune of living in MA when Coup De Ville Patrick was elected. I see the same vapid campaign in Obama's "Change we can believe in" as I did in Patricks "Together we can" the similarities are astounding.

And as far as being some type of new politician, BHO is as sleazy as the rest. But the faithful refuse to believe it and the media continues to anoint this guy as something other than he is.

What I find hilarious when they start the drivel about him being different is where and how he got elected. He is connected by the hip to the sleaziest political machine in the Country among all parties. When one thinks of the dead voting, they think of Chicago, when they think of bussing in the homeless to vote two or three times at different precincts, it is Chicago one pictures. The most corrupt machine in the nation, worse then even New York was back in the day.

I keep asking his campaign for details of this change and I still haven't heard shit. Just like Pelosi's plan to lower the price of gas, which still has yet to be unveiled, I'm thinking it's a figment of a liberal imagination.

I keep asking his campaign for details of this change and I still haven't heard shit. Just like Pelosi's plan to lower the price of gas, which still has yet to be unveiled, I'm thinking it's a figment of a liberal imagination.

You mean when you see hussein on TV being anointed by the liberal MSM, your eyes don't roll back in your head and you don't begin to drool in some hypnotic trance wanting to eat the corn out of his shit?

What's wrong with you SF? :lol:

Nothing but personal attacks.

Barack wants to get the f*ck out of Iraq and that's good enough for me. Please, no "hundred years in Iraq" McCain.

Nothing but personal attacks.

Barack wants to get the f*ck out of Iraq and that's good enough for me. Please, no "hundred years in Iraq" McCain.

Interesting you would say that......

Obama talks a big talk about how others must admit their mistakes. This transparent campaign slogan is coming back to haunt him big time as the he is forced to face his own mistakes on the war in Iraq:

The widespread conviction among Democrats that we are destined to fail in Iraq was the key to Barack Obama’s emergence as Presidential front-runner. He postured himself as the candidate who had opposed the war from the beginning. But what helped Obama in the Democratic primaries may prove his undoing in the general election. Through the months when Obama’s dedication to failure was bringing him closer to the nomination, conditions in Iraq were improving, not worsening. This contradiction is now becoming acute, and Obama faces it squarely as he tries to decide whether, how and when to go to Iraq.

Obama once claimed to hold views on Iraq which were not much different than those of George Bush:

“Obama, the U.S. Senate candidate from Illinois, said he believes the Bush administration has lost too much credibility in the world community to administer the policies necessary to stabilize Iraq.

On Iraq, on paper, there’s not as much difference, I think, between the Bush administration and a Kerry administration as there would have been a year ago,’ Obama said during a luncheon meeting with editors and reporters of Tribune newspapers. “There’s not that much difference between my position and George Bush’s position at this stage. The difference, in my mind, is who’s in a position to execute.’

The Strata-Sphere Obama Must Face His Mistakes On Iraq

Good enough for the mindless indeed...:lol:

Bring the troops home and put them on the Mexican border. Then develop alternative energy, AND drill for oil anywhere we can find it. We need a president who thinks of America First.

Bring the troops home and put them on the Mexican border. Then develop alternative energy, AND drill for oil anywhere we can find it. We need a president who thinks of America First.

They are coming home, 30,000 next month. Obama is against off shore drilling and drilling in Anwr. The only part of the energy equation he has right is to develop alternative energy.....

Imagine if this person had gone over Cheney Bush in the same way and the wingnuts had listened as attentively as they look now to a man who accomplished so much more than C/B? I won't rehash their failures as president and faithful sidekick, but I will note both were draft dodgers who started an illegal war that is ruining our country and killing our young men and women. That alone should cause republicans shame.

Both of the candidates have something good to offer and something bad to offer. I have researched both of them, listened to their speeches, read online about some of their views, and to me it's deciding to vote for the lessor of 2 evils.
Here is one "change" Obama wants to make that is really not good for all of us tax payers:

This is a real tough election for all of us and I hope we all make the best decision.

Imagine if this person had gone over Cheney Bush in the same way and the wingnuts had listened as attentively as they look now to a man who accomplished so much more than C/B? I won't rehash their failures as president and faithful sidekick, but I will note both were draft dodgers who started an illegal war that is ruining our country and killing our young men and women. That alone should cause republicans shame.

How was the war illegal again?

I think my avatar perfectly portrays the article... "blah, blah, blah." Hussein has risen to messianic heights partially due to the liberal MSM's constant adornment, and partially because people know nothing about the man, and don't care... "HE'S NOT BUSH." When hussein supporters are asked what it is exactly they like about him, they say "change." When asked "what change," *UM* is a typical response. His supporters are empty headed morons.

would you like to know the biggest problem with american politics today? people like you. you dont really care about the best way to fix this country, you just want to prove others wrong. you dont try to have an intelligent conversation with someone who disagrees, you yell and scream and insult. you try to scare them, to make they shy away from disagreeing, to question their beliefs. and you feel that if you say it often enough, loud enough, it will be believed. that it will always be in the back of someones mind. and since usually petty, insignifcant issues are brought up, that is what people worry about. they get distracted from what matters, and theyll be afraid of making the wrong choice in the election. because all they have to go on is the ranting and raving because for whatever reason they dont follow politics very closely themselves.

this happens on both sides. people blindly follow on both sides. people shout on both sides. that is why we are in the position we're in, and you are perpetuating the cycle. if you cant have an intelligent conversation, then dont say anything. nothing good comes about from yelling or arguing. bring civility back to politics.

Well, I figure my opinion gets equal weight with Karl's.... and certainly I wouldn't expect my opinion to be used on messageboards as somehow proving anything other than my opinion. Same with Karl....

You can think the piece is interesting, I was simply pointing out that it had as much meaning as any other opinion....and if you don't see the desperation of the right, i'd say you're in denial.... just look at you referring to him as BHO... like that has any purpose other than evoking the same thing as the continued secret muslim rumors are supposed to.

Forum List

Back