excellent journalism here, fair and balanced!

TimothysAlaska

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2014
foxnews gets a bad rap and are demonized by the left and the independents. I mean watch this clip. They have no agenda. None

Texas witnesses teens recall pool party arrest differently Latest News Videos Fox News

Ok now see what I mean. Captain caveman was there he knows! And the girl wasn't abused, she is still walking. I mean you would think you would ask the girl the same questions as captain cave man. And they were not recalling the same events, she was talking about what happened to her, again misleading headline. Ok so let's get a Twitter comment because the Twitter guy said he was there, so I guess he was. Smoking pot and drinking criminals. Awesome journalism they must had worked hard searching Twitter to find something that put the kids in a bad light, not verified at all, but it's not lazy journalism. But they are not demonizing the kids at all. Pot smoking and drinking. Ok to be fair they did get a protest organizer, awesome, what he said was accurate, although the navy seal training has not been verified. But everything else he said was on point. Ok then but but but, he has a checkered past stole a car, omg what a crook. But Fox News was not demonizing a protest organizer they just wanted you to know his past. Forget about the cops past, we don't need to know that, or captain cave mans past or the random Twitter posters past, not even the random black guys past who agreed with the talking points. Let's look up this black guys past that is protesting which he is legally allowed to do.

But let's find out and get all the evidence, about why the cop who has an awesome track record and even had officer of the year, did what he did and if he was justified in doing it.

Wtf, cop awesome, kids at a pool party pot smoking drinking trespassing criminals. Protester checkered past who may or may not have stolen a car. Really? You do not want to critize the cop before all the evidence is in yet do so against the kids? And the protester which his past has no bearing at all to the story at hand.

Kids guilty until proven guilty'er. Cops innocent until proven guilty- despite video evidence to the contrary.

Screw Fox News propaganda for mindless twitts

foxnews gets a bad rap and are demonized by the left and the independents. I mean watch this clip. They have no agenda. None

Texas witnesses teens recall pool party arrest differently Latest News Videos Fox News

Ok now see what I mean. Captain caveman was there he knows! And the girl wasn't abused, she is still walking. I mean you would think you would ask the girl the same questions as captain cave man. And they were not recalling the same events, she was talking about what happened to her, again misleading headline. Ok so let's get a Twitter comment because the Twitter guy said he was there, so I guess he was. Smoking pot and drinking criminals. Awesome journalism they must had worked hard searching Twitter to find something that put the kids in a bad light, not verified at all, but it's not lazy journalism. But they are not demonizing the kids at all. Pot smoking and drinking. Ok to be fair they did get a protest organizer, awesome, what he said was accurate, although the navy seal training has not been verified. But everything else he said was on point. Ok then but but but, he has a checkered past stole a car, omg what a crook. But Fox News was not demonizing a protest organizer they just wanted you to know his past. Forget about the cops past, we don't need to know that, or captain cave mans past or the random Twitter posters past, not even the random black guys past who agreed with the talking points. Let's look up this black guys past that is protesting which he is legally allowed to do.

But let's find out and get all the evidence, about why the cop who has an awesome track record and even had officer of the year, did what he did and if he was justified in doing it.

Wtf, cop awesome, kids at a pool party pot smoking drinking trespassing criminals. Protester checkered past who may or may not have stolen a car. Really? You do not want to critize the cop before all the evidence is in yet do so against the kids? And the protester which his past has no bearing at all to the story at hand.

Kids guilty until proven guilty'er. Cops innocent until proven guilty- despite video evidence to the contrary.

Screw Fox News propaganda for mindless twitts
Very well said and nicely done.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back