'Excellent Health'

images

It's obvious as the nose on your face that
she is 'right as rain', ready to challenge
Bolt in the 200m. :p

For her next event she's going to go for the regular tub rather than...View attachment 86437

Those stupid things are outrageously expensive. We looked at them once for our grandmother.

I had no idea how expensive they were until I started looking for a pic.:biggrin:

Saw one for 5k and then you have to pay for install.:eek-52:

Yep and they may have to structurally modify your house to bear the weight. I told granny we'd have to hose her off on the carport cause there was no way we could drop $10-$12K for a bathtub and renovation.

images

It's obvious as the nose on your face that
she is 'right as rain', ready to challenge
Bolt in the 200m. :p

For her next event she's going to go for the regular tub rather than...View attachment 86437

Those stupid things are outrageously expensive. We looked at them once for our grandmother.

I had no idea how expensive they were until I started looking for a pic.:biggrin:

Saw one for 5k and then you have to pay for install.:eek-52:

Yep and they may have to structurally modify your house to bear the weight. I told granny we'd have to hose her off on the carport cause there was no way we could drop $10-$12K for a bathtub and renovation.

It'd be cheaper to install a walk in shower with a bench seat.

Let's take an objective look at hiLIARy's health.

Body weight. At 5'5" tall and betwen 175- 195 lbs she is obese at best - on the border of severely obese. Is that healthy?
Brain damage: She suffered a traumatic brain injury. Is that healthy?
Blood Clots: Deep Vein Thrombosis. She has a number of bouts with this ailment. Is that healthy?
Hyperthyroidism: She has it. Is that healthy?
Cerebral venous thrombosis - this causes blurred vision, confusion, and loss of balance. Is that healthy?
Stamina: She cannot stand on her feet for long periods of time and requires a stool. She cannot climb a flight of stairs without help She admits that she feels exhausted all of the time. She says she "collapses" at the end of the day. Is that healthy?
Balance: She keeps falling down!! Is that healthy?

To counter our own lying eyes, we have a year old, perfunctory letter, from an unknown NY internist that says "she is healthy" and of course, her fawning media collaborators.

You can decide for yourselves. But if you do support this fat, brain damaged, tired, sick, old lady, I'd be taking a closer look at Kaine.....since he may be called upon.

Body weight. At 5'5" tall and betwen 175- 195 lbs she is obese at best - on the border of severely obese. Is that healthy?
Blood Clots: Deep Vein Thrombosis. She has a number of bouts with this ailment. Is that healthy?
Cerebral venous thrombosis - this causes blurred vision, confusion, and loss of balance. Is that healthy?
Stamina: She cannot stand on her feet for long periods of time and requires a stool. She cannot climb a flight of stairs without help She admits that she feels exhausted all of the time. She says she "collapses" at the end of the day. Is that healthy?

To counter our own lying eyes, we have a year old, perfunctory letter, from an unknown NY internist that says "she is healthy" and of course, her fawning media collaborators.

You can decide for yourselves. But if you do support this fat, brain damaged, tired, sick, old lady, I'd be taking a closer look at Kaine.....since he may be called upon.
With your report , Hillary now has sixteen health issues, and we've just really started. Maybe this will work out better than the old Republican battle cry: she's a communist.

She's (cough) perfec..(Cough) perfec (cough) ectly (cough) (cough) (cough) (cough) uh...uhm....(cough) (cough) (cough) (cough) Heal...(cough) (cough) (cough) (cough) (cough) (cough) hea....(cough) (cough) Healthy!!
Coughin-Hillary.jpg

I think Hillary's ingrown toe nails have not yet been claimed, so that's still open for posters.

We can trust hiLIARy, she wouldn't lie. Right? I mean, if she says she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary,we should believe her! If she says she landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, we should believe her! IF she says she is "healthy" (Cough) (Cough) We should believe her!!

zBurT1-eXm7rAfY9aUGSOygXl8gyBJF6yCTrOcNvI-o.jpg

...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back