Ratted Out: Two Secret Service Agents Leaks Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease

No less a sterling news source than "100 per cent fed up dot com", quoting no less an authority than.... Ronald Kessler. Originator of one of McRacist's bogus quotes.

Life in Duh Bubble.....

Those S.S. guys are true patriots. Voters need to know they are not electing Hillary, they are electing Kaine. Hillary is not physically or mentally fit to carry out her duties, even in the first 24 hours.

Who would have thought the Secret Service is so chock full of liars willing to make up anything for a quick buck?

Hopefully it's the authors of the articles and the books that have been released the last few months inventing these lies, and not the Service members who are being used by them. I'd like to think the Secret Service are a trustworthy group.

Who would have thought the Secret Service is so chock full of liars willing to make up anything for a quick buck?

Hopefully it's the authors of the articles and the books that have been released the last few months inventing these lies, and not the Service members who are being used by them. I'd like to think the Secret Service are a trustworthy group.

Only an idiot couldn't see that both of Hitlery's oars are not in the water......

But again -- the source is Ronald Kessler. And not even Ronald Kessler but "100 percent fed up dot com" claiming to quote Ronald Kessler. That's about as reliable as a Yugo.

But again -- the source is Ronald Kessler. And not even Ronald Kessler but "100 percent fed up dot com" claiming to quote Ronald Kessler. That's about as reliable as a Yugo.

Yeaaaaah, Hitlery is the picture of health....got someone walking beside her with a hypodermic needle to deal with those pesky little seizures....move along folks....nothing to see here. (snicker)

Yeah, and some people I know say you've got ass problems and can't stop shitting all day. It's true.

Seriously, if that old witch was to stroke out and die? You couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I would be buying champagne and inviting the neighbors over....might even need a vacation day.

Yeah, and some people I know say you've got ass problems and can't stop shitting all day. It's true.

Seriously, if that old witch was to stroke out and die? You couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I would be buying champagne and inviting the neighbors over....might even need a vacation day.

I wonder how many "pro-lifers" think the same.

I wonder how many "pro-lifers" think the same.
That's the one abortion I might support.

Uh, that wouldn't be me. That would be Hillary.
26Snpko.jpg

26Snpko.jpg

Yeah right, someone photo shopped that.

26Snpko.jpg

Yeah right, someone photo shopped that.
If you look further down you can see there's some shit on her leg at the bottom of her dress on the inside of her knee. She definitely had a little accident.

Forum List

Back