Excellent article why the US is fed up with illegal aliens

Yes, they do. Ignorance and prejudice are no excuse for fact and reality.

This is the only response a worthless fucking c-nt moron like you will get from me: get out of my thread, scumbag; your posts are garbage, neither funny or clever, idiot asshole.

Address the topic. Immigrants today are, in fact, adopting English. In fact, they are learning English now faster and more completely than generations before.

Yes, they are. Just as those before them did. If you feel like something has changed, it's you.

I will give you one, and only one, warning...do NOT troll my threads the way you are doing, and do NOT one-line repeatedly 5-10 posts at a time.

Cut the shit or I will come down on you with the Lord's Fury, and given the high number of fuckbags in my sig banned for trying me, you'll find your stay here to be cut very short. You have been warned.

Drop the nonsense, and address the thread topic. As I said, immigrants today are assimilating just as those who came before them did.

No they're not

-Geaux

The defendant, whom was found guilty of a felony, will serve two years and will be deported to Mexico. Didn't look anyone in the jury in the eye, we all knew this was an immigration issue, not a criminal one per such. Sad, if he had JUST immigrated legally, and tried to acclimate things might have went better for this bloke.
Cool story. Immigration hearings don't have juries.

Yes, they are. Just as those before them did. If you feel like something has changed, it's you.

I will give you one, and only one, warning...do NOT troll my threads the way you are doing, and do NOT one-line repeatedly 5-10 posts at a time.

Cut the shit or I will come down on you with the Lord's Fury, and given the high number of fuckbags in my sig banned for trying me, you'll find your stay here to be cut very short. You have been warned.

Skeery!
Righties are just all-powerful!!! Mighty! Possess magical qualities! Are blessed! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Drop the nonsense, and address the thread topic. As I said, immigrants today are assimilating just as those who came before them did.

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

Yes, but you're counting illegal criminals. The influx was not an issue when immigrants came through the front door.

Big deal- Criminals assimilate all the time into society. It's our job to round them up so that they are punished

-Geaux

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

Yes, but you're counting illegal criminals. The influx was not an issue when immigrants came through the front door.

Big deal- Criminals assimilate all the time into society. It's our job to round them up so that they are punished

-Geaux...

I was thinking more of legal immigrants.

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

-Geaux...

roger...

-Geaux

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

-Geaux...

roger...

-Geaux

Some people seem to confuse what leftists want to present with reality. Immigrants are assimilating today as they ever have.

No they're not

-Geaux

In fact they are.

-Geaux...

roger...

-Geaux

Some people seem to confuse what leftists want to present with reality. Immigrants are assimilating today as they ever have.

Legal immigrants are not the topic of debate. At least in the ones I am involved in

-Geaux

for these same folks NOT to acclimate is further insult....

It's just your imagined insult, as immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did.

Not so, my dear Watson/Einstein. The immigrants of yesteryear assimilated by hard work, getting their citizenship by studying and taking a history test, learning our language, and most of all, fitting in. Immigrants today don't assimilate at all! They get everything free on the taxpayers dime, most don't work, don't strive for citizenship, don't learn the language, and certainly make no attempt to fit in. I'm sick to death of trying to make a simple phone call and having to sit through a Spanish interpretation before getting routed. I'm also sick of how absolutely rude immigrants behave. At the top of my list are Asians. Ever notice how they have stone faces, won't smile when you smile at them, won't exchange pleasantries, not to mention can't drive a car? They can certainly manufacture them, but they sure can't drive them.
You realize what you are accusing today's immigrants of is just an echo of past complaints. That hasn't changed at all...just as how immigrants assimulate hasn't either. 1st generation keep their language and customs for the most part...2nd generation are bilingual (partially) and start gaining American traditions...3rd generation completely Americanized and frequently cannot even speak to and relate to their grandparents. That's how it's been and how it is still going.

for these same folks NOT to acclimate is further insult....

It's just your imagined insult, as immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did.
I just came off of jury duty, and they needed court appointed and sworn in Spanish to English interpreters. Some twenty odd years back, the first case I served on, same thing. I am not experiencing immigrant acclimation, everything but. They seem to be avoiding it. Please don't insult my intelligence. They ARE NOT acclimating and we aren't doing anything to convince them they should...
Are the people you dealt with 20 years ago the same as those you are dealing with now? If 20 years later the SAME people having learned some English you might have some complaint....BUT, if they are different people how do you know they have been sitting around for 20 years not learning English? Besides, there is a difference between knowing street (conversational) English and knowing all the nuances...did you think that maybe it is IMPORTANT to translate higher level stuff to people in a court case so they don't miss those nuances?

You have some power? Cool!
Do you remember when "rhodescholar" went by the name "Hillaryneedsavacation"?

No they're not

-Geaux
Yes they are.....Are you looking at 1st generational, 2nd generational, 3rd generational? The process hasn't changed at all.

Forum List

Back