Exasperation

So polls are down for him? What did we say about Bush when he dipped down into the molten lava of the inner earth? Polls don't matter. It's all that I heard from my republican buddies for the last 6 years of the Bush presidency.

Christie's Bromance with Obama worked out very well for him, as I recall from the election that was held a few days ago.

Bush's approval rating in 2008:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
February 11, 2009, 1:45 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

Case in point.
You have no case or point..

Godwin is for nazis not bush...

Does anyone else ever get the very, exceedingly strong sense that Peeballs is eternally under the influence of something stronger than alcohol?

I am socially liberal, but generally conservative on everything else. I guess I'm screwed. Abortion, gays getting married, equal justice and opportunity for all. Sounds fine to me.

But get the Government out of the rest of my life. Is that libertarian?

Yes, I would tend to agree. It's hard to say sometimes - there is no official chart.

The GOP fucked up making the shutdown about ObamaCare and they know it. It caused them to dive in the polls, big time.

So they must build a delusion that says they are doing fine by showing how much Obama sucks.

Except Obama never has to run for election ever again.

The GOP better wake up and start working on improving its own image rather than trying to tear down others.

That's what bullies do. They feel like shit so they step on others to feel superior.

Obama never has to run for election again, yet he is still on his nonstop tour of lies about Obamacare. He is endlessly campaigning. He turned his 2012 campaign website into an eternal campaign website. I signed up on his mailing list in 2011 or 2012 to help stay informed. I had to unsubcribe to stop getting invitations to help fund his ongoing lies.

This president's idea of a mandate is demonizing his opponents and then when that worked start claiming that people voted FOR his slate of policies rather than against the people his campaign lied about.

The price of anything worth having is eternal vigilance, so it would be our duty to keep up the rallying cry in any case.

But when Obama plays the victim, he makes it much easier to do it with gusto.

He's exasperated ... lol. What a self-centered lying tool he is. Oh waah, Republicans didn't cooperate with him as he raped our democratic principles. How sad for him. rofl
Fuck id be exhausted repeating this same crap over and over for 6 years.
Yawn.

Not very much to debate here, but I'll take a stab - what does Obama being exasperated have to do with himself lying? Sounds like two different issues.

I can see being frustrated with the republicans - republicans admit that they don't want to work with him - very few do. It's career suicide. just ask Christie how thanking Obama worked out.

The lying part? I dunno, don't half of the threads in here make that assertion?

The Republicans kept throwing bill after bill to him during the shutdown and he kept saying no.

I guess Obama is just totally bored with saying no so many times.

Christie's Bromance with Obama worked out very well for him, as I recall from the election that was held a few days ago.

Bush's approval rating in 2008:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
February 11, 2009, 1:45 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

Case in point.
You have no case or point..

Your lack of a point requires no case or point on my end. Your only argument is "BOOOOSH!!"

You sound more like a closet liberal than anything else.

That's because you might not be very well informed about libertarians.

Most libertarians are socially liberal.

I beg to differ. You might not be well informed on the socially conservative side of libertarianism either.

Google is your friend:

Libertarian conservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't need to read your Tea Party propaganda or whatever the hell else you have waiting for me as HOMEWORK.

As long as the social issues are not being infringed upon me, I could not care less what "Wikipedia" has to say.

That's because you might not be very well informed about libertarians.

Most libertarians are socially liberal.

I beg to differ. You might not be well informed on the socially conservative side of libertarianism either.

Google is your friend:

I don't need to read your Tea Party propaganda or whatever the hell else you have waiting for me as HOMEWORK.

As long as the social issues are not being infringed upon me, I could not care less what "Wikipedia" has to say.

Where can I get Tea Party propaganda?

Is there a site I can go to?

That would be so cool!!!!

Mostly what I see out there is liberal bs and alternative news. I didn't know there was a source for "Tea Party News".

Google is your friend:

Mostly what I see out there is liberal bs and alternative news. I didn't know there was a source for "Tea Party News".

Breitbart

Try USMessageBoard.com.

Look for any threads about Obama, healthcare, Mooslums or anything with "Birth Certificate" in it.

Hope this helps.

Not very much to debate here, but I'll take a stab - what does Obama being exasperated have to do with himself lying? Sounds like two different issues.

I can see being frustrated with the republicans - republicans admit that they don't want to work with him - very few do. It's career suicide. just ask Christie how thanking Obama worked out.

The lying part? I dunno, don't half of the threads in here make that assertion?
Mr. Cabbie, you seem like a level-headed fellow, but you also show signs of being a brainwashee by Obama. Don't expect us to lay back for more obfuscations, omissions, lies, and dodges for behaviors performed against the Constitution and the people of the United States. Because we're not backing down when he goes after an Amendment, a corporation, or a person.

If you look at the toll that the leftist lockstep media has done to itself, just look at their ratings against a few good neutral media persons. The leftist media has sickened America's stomach with their panderings rather than showing both sides fairly. Because of this perversion, many Americans are leaving the Democrat Party and becoming independents, before they wake up and smell the coffee. The right has been slow plodding along telling the truth all along. The press attacks the good and proffers bad idealogues as the answer to poverty. The only part about that is right, because poverty has proliferated under this administration, considering that the Food Stamp program has doubled along with other entitlements. Throwing money at the problem only makes the rich richer. You have to get in there and teach people that they have to make a living on their own. The Democrats promise something for nothing instead of teaching people to be self-sufficient. They get that from raising the national debt. It's heinous. Take a look:

The US National Debt to the Penny: 11/08/2013 ~ $17,149,154,023,335.85

That figure comes from the US Treasury Department. Obama is spending money like crazy, and he's palling up with our enemies, which will hurt us in the future. He's hiding behind racist skirts. Every time we try to have our people reason with him, he goes into the "You're a racist" diatribe like people are living in 1865. It doesn't help when an important Democrat accuses white people of murdering a million blacks by lynching. The actual figures show about 3700 lynchings over a hundred fifty year period antebellum until around 1960. Obama ends his diatribes with "I'm not negotiating." Then he blames the Republicans for shutting the government down after they've done all the giving, so he will get more money to spend. It doesn't make sense to us with a seventeen trillion dollar debt. That's all.

Forum List

Back