• Banned
He's incredible.

But this is encouraging:

President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve 42.4
Disapprove 52.4
Spread -10.0

Not very much to debate here, but I'll take a stab - what does Obama being exasperated have to do with himself lying? Sounds like two different issues.

I can see being frustrated with the republicans - republicans admit that they don't want to work with him - very few do. It's career suicide. just ask Christie how thanking Obama worked out.

The lying part? I dunno, don't half of the threads in here make that assertion?

Last edited:
So polls are down for him? What did we say about Bush when he dipped down into the molten lava of the inner earth? Polls don't matter. It's all that I heard from my republican buddies for the last 6 years of the Bush presidency.

So polls are down for him? What did we say about Bush when he dipped down into the molten lava of the inner earth? Polls don't matter. It's all that I heard from my republican buddies for the last 6 years of the Bush presidency.

Godwin's law, Bush edition.

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Bush or Republicans approaches 1.

How predictable.

Christie's Bromance with Obama worked out very well for him, as I recall from the election that was held a few days ago.

Bush's approval rating in 2008:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
February 11, 2009, 1:45 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

Christie's Bromance with Obama worked out very well for him, as I recall from the election that was held a few days ago.

Case in point.

Godwin's law, Bush edition.

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Bush or Republicans approaches 1.

How predictable.

I forgot that conservatives want me to not mention Bush ... ever.

My bad - Bush was never president, lets forget about those 8 years that preceded the Obama administration.

Bush is a sacred cow and beyond reproach!

Move along folks ... nothing to see here. :eusa_whistle:

Case in point.

Polls do matter. They were spot on in the elections that took place a few days ago, and they were spot on in 2012. Fox Noise and Karl Rove were totally off base, though.
I doubt Obama will drop another 20 points to catch "down" with the worst president this country has seen since Hoover. But you can always hold your breath and wait.

Last edited:

Your Messiah has three years to go. Have faith my man! I sure he will beat Bush by a mile.

How Obama Blew the Entire Last Year - NationalJournal.com

"I have bent over backwards to work with the Republican Party," he added, "Am I exasperated? Absolutely, I'm exasperated."

WTH? He lied and lied and lied and lied some more, but HE is exasperated?

Will his BS never stop?

Honey, Barry is, has been and always be the "Liar in Chief". And why not? The media won't call him on his lies. Just keep repeating it, over and over and eventually, the American people will believe the lie.

Not very much to debate here, but I'll take a stab - what does Obama being exasperated have to do with himself lying? Sounds like two different issues.

I can see being frustrated with the republicans - republicans admit that they don't want to work with him - very few do. It's career suicide. just ask Christie how thanking Obama worked out.

Exactly.

Let's see you post the approval ratings of your boy when he's done….that should be interesting. I'm taking bets right now. I say his final approval will be 13%. Any takers??

Forum List

Back