Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

Stuff you won't hear on Rush or Fox. You know, historical facts.

That's because Nixon was guilty of doing just that. Charge Trump with something he did. That is your error!

Trump is also guilty of obstruction of justice.

Mueller: If we had confidence the President did not commit a crime, we would have said so

8fd77e8c-8139-4b3a-a79b-10e864bd2634.jpg

Guilt?

So are you new to this country and don't know how are judicial system works????

Impeachment is not a judicial proceeding. There is no presumption of innocence.

every leftist asswhipe tells you to read the report but they never point out which specific section they are referring to.

either point out what your case is or shut the fuck up about it, dude.

All the obstruction of justice stuff is in volume II. Does that help?

I know, you need pictures,right?

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map

And who walked away form this clean, can you say Carter Page. You know, the individual they got the FISA warrant on to start the sham witch hunt.

So? You can still obstruct justice if no underlying crime is found. It can be argued that the obstruction worked.
no you can't. prove it.
The obstruction has been proven, just not charged....

Yet

every leftist asswhipe tells you to read the report but they never point out which specific section they are referring to.

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

And who walked away form this clean, can you say Carter Page. You know, the individual they got the FISA warrant on to start the sham witch hunt.

So? You can still obstruct justice if no underlying crime is found. It can be argued that the obstruction worked.
so what you're saying is i can charge you with a load of horseshit and if you fight it, you're obstructing.

um...got it.
Fighting a charge and obstructing justice are not the same thing.

Exactly how did our President obstruct? And what is the underlying crime for which he obstructed?

Our President didn't fire the special counsel, even though it was his Constitutional right to do so.

Our President never invoked executive privilege, even though it was his Constitutional right to do so.

Our President allowed his attorney to testify for 30 hours, even though he was not required to do so.

Our President turned over millions of documents, even though he was not required to do so.

On the other hand, we know as a fact that:

Hillary Clinton is guilty of multiple felony counts for violating the Espionage Act by having classified documents on her private, unsecured server.

Hillary Clinton is guilty of multiple felonies for obstruction of justice for destroying 33,000 subpoenaed e-mails.

There doesn't have to be a underlying crime. Martha Stewart was convicted essentially of obstruction even though there was no underlying crime.

He is invoking executive privilege to obstruct a lawful Congressional investigation.

He wanted McGahn to fire the special prosecutor.

He was required to turn over documents and could not stop his attorney from testifying.

On the other hand

There was no espionage. Look up the definition of espionage.

Hillary Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails.

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.

A President can be impeached because Congress doesn't ,like the way he or she parts their hair. In Trump's case, it would be obstruction of justice. There is no presumption of innocence in this case They could also wonder what Manafort's Russian business associate did with the information on the campaign strategy and internal polling data and how pro-Trump Russian social media ads followed that strategy.

You do realize Manafort's business associate was an informant for the State Dept., RIGHT? He reported on Russia and the Ukraine. Of course good old honest Mueller didn't report that little fact in his report, did he?

Thank you for giving us the WH talking points. Amazing how the Russian pro-Trump social media ads followed the strategy laid out by Manafort and happened to be in the very states that Manafort mentioned. You are gullible.

no you can't. prove it.

Yet
what obstruction's been proven. where?

Is it a removable offense?

History says No.

View attachment 265525
When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

That's because Nixon was guilty of doing just that. Charge Trump with something he did. That is your error!

Mueller: If we had confidence the President did not commit a crime, we would have said so

Guilt?

Of course it is... innocent until proven guilty.

Is it a removable offense?

History says No.

View attachment 265525

Guilt?

ahhh, more of the just say it gd damn it, facts don't matter. see there you go!!! way to make shit up.

Guilt?

ahhh, more of the just say it gd damn it, facts don't matter. see there you go!!! way to make shit up.

Yup he doesn't give a fuck he just wants the guy that tells him he is an asshole gone.

no you can't. prove it.

Yet
please touch the doll where the obstruction was PROVEN.

The 4 Investigations/Reviews
1. The House of Representatives findings and Report - No Collusion with Russia, No Obstruction
2. The Senate Findings and Report - No Collusion, No Obstruction
3. The Mueller Report - No Collusion, No findings of Obstruction that were impeachable
4. The Attorney General Review of all the information gathered on President Donald Trump: No Collusion, No Obstruction.
FAKE NEWS!

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
Breach of public trust.
what is the breach?
You can start with 10,000+ lies.

Breach of public trust.
I trust him and I'm the public

The 4 Investigations/Reviews
1. The House of Representatives findings and Report - No Collusion with Russia, No Obstruction
2. The Senate Findings and Report - No Collusion, No Obstruction
3. The Mueller Report - No Collusion, No findings of Obstruction that were impeachable
4. The Attorney General Review of all the information gathered on President Donald Trump: No Collusion, No Obstruction.
FAKE NEWS!

considering how the establishement wants to take trump down,that could hardly be called fake news.LOL.

Forum List

Back