Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

We all know what was going on. The investigation was about improper payments and influence peddling by Burisma, and Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Romney and John Kerry's sons were the ones taking improper payments. Manafort btw was prosecuted for things he was ordered to do by Obama and Biden through The Podesta Group, and this is why The Podestas were given immunity and why Manafort was told to STFU about what went down in Ukraine. Manafort could not defend himself because all the documents and communications he needed to defend himself and to show he was operating on behalf of Obama and Biden were at The Podesta Group whose board of directors btw are nearly all Russian Oligarchs.

"Son" was implied but EVERYONE who isn't possessed with a lying DEMON from HELL, knows Joe was protecting his son, as well as Pelosi, Romney's and Kerry's sons.
You know it too.

"Fire The Prosecutor Investigating Our Sons or you aren't getting the $80 Billion!"
Quid Pro Joe Biden

View attachment 623384

Your quote was still a lie, Stumpy. :eusa_liar:

You're doomed to hell now for all eternity according to you, who claims liars are destined for hell's fury.

Your fate aside, Biden still never once mentioned his son in that video. You lied.

Hunter Biden was never under investigation by Shokin. You lied about that too.

You poor thing. Eternity is going to be hell for you (pardon the pun).

:abgg2q.jpg:

If that's the case, one look at Joe Biden by the corrupt DOJ, FBI, or CIA would land him and his entire Biden Inc. bribery and graft corporation in jail. For that matter The Clintons too..

Great, show one time when either Biden or Clinton solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

You're doomed to hell now for all eternity according to you, who claims liars are destined for hell's fury.

Your fate aside, Biden still never once mentioned his son in that video. You lied.

Cool how Deep State also buried Manafort and told him to STFU about what he did for Obama and Biden in Ukraine and was told he would die in Prison if he ever mentioned all the payments The Bidens received through Burisma and The Ukrainian Government, and then to make sure Manafort had no way to prove he was working for Obama and Biden, they gave The Podesta Group Immunity so Manafort could not subpoena any of their records, emails, texts, nor call anyone to the stand. Funny how that works, right?

Funny also how Obama-Biden-Clinton can do gun running for Al Queda through Benghazi and also use it as a bank to pay Al Queda until Al Queda found out the Benghazi outpost was a weapons depot - bank for financing illegal activities in violation of International Law in The Middle East. Oops Bleach Bit 30,000 emails about that, despite a Federal Court order against it. That's a clear felony. Nothing done about it, just like nothing was done about Benghazi, and nothing will be done about Joe and Hunter Biden's corrupt Bribery, Pay to Play, and Extortion Enterprises. Nothing was done about The Treasonous Russian Collusion plot either, or the rigged 2020 election.

You are a clueless rube and are either stupid, or you intentionally lie well.....about every single word that comes out of your mouth.

Cool how Deep State also buried Manafort and told him to STFU about what he did for Obama and Biden in Ukraine and was told he would die in Prison if he ever mentioned all the payments The Bidens received through Burisma and The Ukrainian Government, and then to make sure Manafort had no way to prove he was working for Obama and Biden, they gave The Podesta Group Immunity so Manafort could not subpoena any of their records, emails, texts, nor call anyone to the stand. Funny how that works, right?

Funny also how Obama-Biden-Clinton can do gun running for Al Queda through Benghazi and also use it as a bank to pay Al Queda until Al Queda found out the Benghazi outpost was a weapons depot - bank for financing illegal activities in violation of International Law in The Middle East. Oops Bleach Bit 30,000 emails about that, despite a Federal Court order against it. That's a clear felony. Nothing done about it, just like nothing was done about Benghazi, and nothing will be done about Joe and Hunter Biden's corrupt Bribery, Pay to Play, and Extortion Enterprises. Nothing was done about The Treasonous Russian Collusion plot either, or the rigged 2020 election.

You are a clueless rube and are either stupid, or you intentionally lie well.....about every single word that comes out of your mouth.

LOL

None of that logorrhea has anything to with that the fact you made up a false quote and ascribed it to Biden.

LOL

None of that logorrhea has anything to with that the fact you made up a false quote and ascribed it to Biden.

No need for Joe to threaten Ukraine to withhold the $85 Billion they wanted to fight Putin with if they did not fire The Prosecutor if no funny business was going on, right?
And by Funny Business we mean Burisma, Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry and improper payments made to their sons, who were operating as their bagmen.
1648654923098.png

Last edited:
No need for Joe to threaten Ukraine to withhold the $85 Billion they wanted to fight Putin with if they did not fire The Prosecutor if no funny business was going on, right?
And by Funny Business we mean Burisma, Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry and improper payments made to them.
View attachment 623418

You still lied, Stumpy. :eusa_liar:

None of the above shows your made up quote wasn't made up.

You should beg G-d for forgiveness.

And by Funny Business we mean Burisma, Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry and improper payments made to their sons, who were operating as their bagmen.

You seem to have all your quotes mixed up. It wasn't $85 billion, it was $1 billion. And it wasn't to fight the Russians, it was loan guarantees.

In case you're willing to accept reality, here's the actual quote.

“I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired” — Joe Biden

You seem to have all your quotes mixed up. It wasn't $85 billion, it was $1 billion. And it wasn't to fight the Russians, it was loan guarantees.

“I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired” — Joe Biden

LOL

That one has everything mixed up, regardless of the topic.

Nope, not illegal. But a lot of criminals such as drug dealers use them.

Then you have Trump, the POTUS using a burner phone. Draw your own conclusions to figure out why if you have at least half a brain.
It shows quite clearly that they all were conscious of their guilt. That they knew what they were doing was wrong and planned accordingly. In other words, a criminal conspiracy.

Thanks. I forgot how much actual money was exchanged.

Ukraine got almost another Billion.

Normal people actively take measures to cover the evidence of their criminality?
Interesting.
Kinda like Pelosi, Biden, Romney and Kerry went after Trump for daring to ask Zelinsky to look in to why The Prosecutor investigating their sons was fired when Joe threatened to withhold $1 Billion dollars if they did not fire The Prosecutor.

Kinda like Pelosi, Biden, Romney and Kerry went after Trump for daring to ask Zelinsky to look in to why The Prosecutor investigating their sons was fired when Joe threatened to withhold $1 Billion dollars if they did not fire The Prosecutor.
Not really. No. Actually not at all.

You're lying again, Stumpy. :eusa_liar:

No Ukrainian prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden.

It's a pity you're so disconnected from reality.

You're lying again, Stumpy. :eusa_liar:

No Ukrainian prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden.

It's a pity you're so disconnected from reality.
1648658201251.png

1648658225831.png

Forum List

Back