ex klan dragon freed, david duke will be deported

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i have followed the career of david duke since he was the youngest grand dragon of the kkk. the man never stops and what always amazes me...is he seems to pull most of it off...ie. ..raising just enough money running for president to receive matching funds...so here is the latest news on him:

PRAGUE (AFP) – A former US Ku Klux Klan chief arrested here on a speaking tour was freed during the night but will be forced to leave the country later Saturday, Czech police said.

David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Louisiana-founded Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, arrived in Prague on Friday at the invitation of a local far-right group, Narodni Odpor (National Resistance).

The 59-year-old US citizen had been due to give three lectures in Prague and Brno in the east of the country and present the Czech translation of his 1998 book "My Awakening."

He was arrested Friday afternoon in the Black Eagle restaurant in Prague's old town and questioned for several hours on suspicion of promoting movements seeking the suppression of human rights, police said.

His book contains passages denying the Holocaust, a crime punishable by up to three years in prison in the Czech republic, police spokesman Jan Mikulovsky said.

full article:

Ex-Klan chief freed after arrest in Prague - Yahoo! News

i have followed the career of david duke since he was the youngest grand dragon of the kkk. the man never stops and what always amazes me...is he seems to pull most of it off...ie. ..raising just enough money running for president to receive matching funds...so here is the latest news on him:

PRAGUE (AFP) – A former US Ku Klux Klan chief arrested here on a speaking tour was freed during the night but will be forced to leave the country later Saturday, Czech police said.

David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Louisiana-founded Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, arrived in Prague on Friday at the invitation of a local far-right group, Narodni Odpor (National Resistance).

The 59-year-old US citizen had been due to give three lectures in Prague and Brno in the east of the country and present the Czech translation of his 1998 book "My Awakening."

He was arrested Friday afternoon in the Black Eagle restaurant in Prague's old town and questioned for several hours on suspicion of promoting movements seeking the suppression of human rights, police said.

His book contains passages denying the Holocaust, a crime punishable by up to three years in prison in the Czech republic, police spokesman Jan Mikulovsky said.

full article:

Freedom of speech. It's not for everyone.

And to think they could have kept him there for awhile and they didn't.

Not compassion, tolerance and understanding on their part. A wise tactical move.

Detaining him serves to give him and his message lots of media attention, and gets their policies/laws tried in the media.

Better to quietly shuffle him onto a plane and whisk him away.

Not compassion, tolerance and understanding on their part. A wise tactical move.

Detaining him serves to give him and his message lots of media attention, and gets their policies/laws tried in the media.

True. No jail platform to preach/spew his hate from is better, thanks.

Well, two parts to the discussion.

One, from their POV, it was a wise tactical move.

Two, I disagree with selectively allowing hate speech. If the intolerance is considered PC, it's okay. If not, it's hate speech.

I don't agree with David Duke nor any of his racist beliefs. However, I think he has just as much right to voice them as people have a right to voice their opinions of him.

Two, I disagree with selectively allowing hate speech. If the intolerance is considered PC, it's okay. If not, it's hate speech.

I don't agree with David Duke nor any of his racist beliefs. However, I think he has just as much right to voice them as people have a right to voice their opinions of him.

Hitler's shadow still covers Europe. That's why David Duke isn't allowed to voice his opinion there. I think they're afraid of people like Duke. They don't want any chance of another 1933.

Last edited:

full article:

Paticularly people who actually understand what it's like when the NAZIs come to town.

full article:

Paticularly people who actually understand what it's like when the NAZIs come to town.

You hit the nail on the head. I don't know if they are right or not. But that is the reason. distributing Mein Kampf in some or all parts of Europe is a $50k fine. You can buy it in America at Barnes and Noble. I have thought a lot about this difference.

The Czechs are not especially fond of anyone who supports the NAZIs and DD definitely does.

Ironically, I have an uncle (of Czech heritage, I note) who was one of his earliest supporters in LA.

And by supporter, I mean one of his earliest advisors and workers who served with him.

Talk about ironic, eh?

full article:

I can understand the concern. IMO, the proper reaction is education, not censorship. You can't legislate thought control. All censoring them does is leave that hate unaddressed and boiling under the surface. If it comes to the surface, it usually manifests itself in acts of unexpected acts of violence.

I'd rather let them talk so I know who they are and who to watch.

The Czechs are not especially fond of anyone who supports the NAZIs and DD definitely does.

Ironically, I have an uncle (of Czech heritage, I note) who was one of his earliest supporters in LA.

And by supporter, I mean one of his earliest advisors and workers who served with him.

Talk about ironic, eh?

Learn something new every day. I was unaware he was a Nazi as well as a racist. Just the latter.

dukes party depends on who is giving him money....he has had extensive plastic surgery...since he was a young man....when he ran for president i was on his mailing list....he is just hate...hate wanting you to join him and give him money...educated hate is still just that...

The First Amendment is too liberal in America. Conservatives want laws passed where you can't burn the flag, but then they bash other countries for not being free enough.

To deny the death of tens of millions of people, including 7 million Jews... is disgusting. They should've executed him.

Hitler's shadow still covers Europe. That's why David Duke isn't allowed to voice his opinion there. I think they're afraid of people like Duke. They don't want any chance of another 1933.

But never fear, Nationalism lives on in Europe, with the 1930 characters in full tilt mode:

Jihad Watch: Vlaams Belang allies with British National Party

I'm sure you all can imagine the uproar and outrage over all of this by Stormfront members. It's all rather quite funny. :lol: Kind of like watching fire ants when you step on their mound.

I can understand the concern. IMO, the proper reaction is education, not censorship.

Yeah, except in all likelihood some Czech would have killed this creep.

Rather than make a martyr of him, they made him persona non grata

You can't legislate thought control. All censoring them does is leave that hate unaddressed and boiling under the surface.

This American NAZI is not the Czech Republicans problem.

No nation is under any obligation to allow foreign hate-mongering nitwits into their midst.

They're got enough of those homegrown fascist nitwits to deal with.

If it comes to the surface, it usually manifests itself in acts of unexpected acts of violence.

Yeah...they KNOW that, remember? They actually KNOW what it's like to live under a NAZI (and under a Communist) regime.

I'd rather let them talk so I know who they are and who to watch.

Great...here in American, I totally agree.

DD is OUR problem, not any other nation's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back