ex klan dragon freed, david duke will be deported

Well, two parts to the discussion.

One, from their POV, it was a wise tactical move.

Two, I disagree with selectively allowing hate speech. If the intolerance is considered PC, it's okay. If not, it's hate speech.

I don't agree with David Duke nor any of his racist beliefs. However, I think he has just as much right to voice them as people have a right to voice their opinions of him.

Hitler's shadow still covers Europe. That's why David Duke isn't allowed to voice his opinion there. I think they're afraid of people like Duke. They don't want any chance of another 1933.

But never fear, Nationalism lives on in Europe, with the 1930 characters in full tilt mode:

Jihad Watch: Vlaams Belang allies with British National Party

Last time Duke was very welcomed by VB in Begium. This is a Babelfish translation of Danish news report:

Translation result for http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/1407817/__Ku_Klux_Klan_er_uit_logeren__.html?p=14,2

wo 02 jul 2008, 11:07
LEADER Ku Klux Klan spends the night at municipality Council member

SINT-NIKLAAS - it rumbles on all sides within the Flemish importance. Reason for the rumble is the logeerpartij of the American David Duke, ex-leider of Ku Klux Klan (KKK) at VB-gemeenteraadslid.

Previous weekend a meeting of euro Russian took place in the Belgian Dendermonde, an organisation that wants that Europe resisted with Russia and America against the influences of Zionism and immigration. The most striking guest was David Duke, old a LEADER of the notorious extreem-right Ku Klux Klan.

During its stay in Belgium he got lodging at Sint-Niklase the Flemish importance Council member Karin Milik and its spouse Thierry the Rijcke, who is a bodyguard of Filip Dewinter.

Racist

Duke are still considered in neonazistische rings as a LEADER. He stands confessed as a America largest racist and negationistische theoreticus'.

Truth face

The stay of Duke at VB-gemeenteraadslid stocked in Sint-Niklaas as a bomb. The Flemish importance (VB) face to its truth will have shown, according to a Council member of the VlaamsProgressieven.

Dismissal
But threatens the bomb explode also within VB itself. Some local members threaten after the news concerning the logeerpartij with dismissal such as Milik themselves does not go away.

Tuesday morning the party governing board sent already a letter to Milik. They was yesterday not contactable for comment, communicates the Gazet of Antwerp.

The Czechs are not especially fond of anyone who supports the NAZIs and DD definitely does.

Ironically, I have an uncle (of Czech heritage, I note) who was one of his earliest supporters in LA.

And by supporter, I mean one of his earliest advisors and workers who served with him.

Talk about ironic, eh?

Learn something new every day. I was unaware he was a Nazi as well as a racist. Just the latter.

From the perspective of people who enjoyed living under the NAZIs, I expect they think there isn't a dimes worth of difference, Gunny.

The minute you start yapping about the superiority of the White Race or the inferiority of another, you just put on that brown shirt.

all joking aside david duke is a very dangerous man..he does combine that charisma with being a popular speaker...somehow he can give a hate filled speech and make it sound like a discussion of anything but...he reconizes and plays on the weakness of the "types" he appeals to...the working white man who has been convinced that his job has been lost to amigos" they parrot the party line and all is well...duke gives them a clear enemy, a clear reason for their non success in what use to be a "white" man's world.. where being a working man counted for something...

the klan is nothing compared to the group he is appealing to now...aryans...aryans are much more widespread and still have a good organization to move guns, drugs and violence. aryans hide in a lot of places and unfortunately few are called out on being what they are....violent thugs...if they were hating on blacks , they would be hating on someone else...

duke appeals to the egos of white men ....and women...he rationalizes and justifies their hate of others...

all joking aside david duke is a very dangerous man..he does combine that charisma with being a popular speaker...somehow he can give a hate filled speech and make it sound like a discussion of anything but...he reconizes and plays on the weakness of the "types" he appeals to...the working white man who has been convinced that his job has been lost to amigos" they parrot the party line and all is well...duke gives them a clear enemy, a clear reason for their non success in what use to be a "white" man's world.. where being a working man counted for something...

the klan is nothing compared to the group he is appealing to now...aryans...aryans are much more widespread and still have a good organization to move guns, drugs and violence. aryans hide in a lot of places and unfortunately few are called out on being what they are....violent thugs...if they were hating on blacks , they would be hating on someone else...

duke appeals to the egos of white men ....and women...he rationalizes and justifies their hate of others...

Yep, the Aryans hate on just about everyone that they think are 'not them.'

Paticularly people who actually understand what it's like when the NAZIs come to town.

Yeah, except in all likelihood some Czech would have killed this creep.

Rather than make a martyr of him, they made him persona non grata

This American NAZI is not the Czech Republicans problem.

No nation is under any obligation to allow foreign hate-mongering nitwits into their midst.

They're got enough of those homegrown fascist nitwits to deal with.

Yeah...they KNOW that, remember? They actually KNOW what it's like to live under a NAZI (and under a Communist) regime.

I'd rather let them talk so I know who they are and who to watch.

Great...here in American, I totally agree.

DD is OUR problem, not any other nation's.

I'm not really sure what argument you are trying to make. I am not contending that Duke is Czech's problem, nor that they should not enforce their laws as they see fit. I already have acknowledged the tactical soundness of their choice of action.

I voiced my opinion concerning censorship. I fully understand their reasons, but I do not agree with them. IMO, they only make matters worse.

You are upset a grand dragon was jailed?

BTW, 'jews' had nothing to do with it, many euro nations have laws against holocaust denile as they made that happen.

You are upset a grand dragon was jailed?

BTW, 'jews' had nothing to do with it, many euro nations have laws against holocaust denile as they made that happen.

come to think about it you don't hear much about Immadinnajacet going to Europe doya?

He's a doctor? In what, bullshit? Hate?

Don't know, but if I HAD to hazard a guess, it would be one of the Social Sciences...

But that's just the nature of leftists... they're nice and subjective... once ya get the Degree... what ever you say HAS to be the truth.... because YOU'RE THE DOCTOR!

Their ought to be some penalty for telling lies but I think jail is a bit harsh.

Not to worry G... those are laws that resulted from the guilt just after WW2...

Like 9-11, the left is quick to forget the lessons of the past and given that Europe is RIFE with anti-semitism... it's a certainty that those laws will go the way of the wind... just in time for the NEXT halocaust...

how would you like to get up to 3 years in prison for say denying that Obama is the world's greatest orator ?

it's not too far fetched ...

That wins stupid comment of the month, maybe of the year. Analogies need to fall into some area of equivalence, yours falls into the area of total moron.

As far as Ahmadasahatter goes. don't worry about him too much he is basically little more than a human trial balloon for the various groups of ayatollahs running Iran. You could kill his stinky butt today and he'd be replaced by another idiot tomorrow.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader released, must leave Czech Republic - ČeskéNoviny.cz

Jews had him arrested for the crime of denying holocaust. in other words the crime of not parroting the story put out by the Jews.

aren't Jews wonderful ?

how would you like to get up to 3 years in prison for say denying that Obama is the world's greatest orator ?

Dude, denying the Holocaust is stupid. I believe you have every right to think and say so. Just like I have every right to think you're stupid.

You can't deny fact. Hitler's own damned bookeepers were so meticulously thoughtful as to provide the evidence so it's hardly "a story the Jews put out."

Get a fucking clue.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader released, must leave Czech Republic - ČeskéNoviny.cz

Jews had him arrested for the crime of denying holocaust. in other words the crime of not parroting the story put out by the Jews.

aren't Jews wonderful ?

Dude, denying the Holocaust is stupid. I believe you have every right to think and say so. Just like I have every right to think you're stupid.

You can't deny fact. Hitler's own damned bookeepers were so meticulously thoughtful as to provide the evidence so it's hardly "a story the Jews put out."

Get a fucking clue.

The fact that the Germans taped the whole damn thing is what blows my mind! Then the deniers and those that claim they have a point? My freaking mind blows!

hmmm cw my thread was simply about david duke.....and then you merge it with the asshole's thread..thanks there grand mod....

*this is in no way questioning the decisons of the mods or admins of this board*

hmmm cw my thread was simply about david duke.....and then you merge it with the asshole's thread..thanks there grand mod....

*this is in no way questioning the decisons of the mods or admins of this board*

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing. Fucking mods.:evil:

Had a nice civil discussion going about FOS and along comes "Mr Kill Them All - Let God Sort Them Out" and merges it with some garbage from an artard.

Going to have to cut back on his red meat ...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back