ex klan dragon freed, david duke will be deported

You are upset a grand dragon was jailed?

it doesn't matter who he is. he committed no crime.

you think a person should be put in jail because you don't like him. you are like little babies - fucking pathetic !

i listened to his radio show just today and he is more reasonable than any of you. he was put in jail for having an opinion and for speaking his mind. only a complete idiot and a wretched slave could accept that.

all joking aside david duke is a very dangerous man..he does combine that charisma with being a popular speaker...somehow he can give a hate filled speech and make it sound like a discussion of anything but...he reconizes and plays on the weakness of the "types" he appeals to...the working white man who has been convinced that his job has been lost to amigos" they parrot the party line and all is well...duke gives them a clear enemy, a clear reason for their non success in what use to be a "white" man's world.. where being a working man counted for something...

the klan is nothing compared to the group he is appealing to now...aryans...aryans are much more widespread and still have a good organization to move guns, drugs and violence. aryans hide in a lot of places and unfortunately few are called out on being what they are....violent thugs...if they were hating on blacks , they would be hating on someone else...

duke appeals to the egos of white men ....and women...he rationalizes and justifies their hate of others...

Duke is the man. I am not at all compelled to fight for the white people because:

for one i consider people to be swine and myself to be above everybody else.

secondly i am not even white according to Stormfront.org

and yet i totally approve of his message. his message is simply that you are all brainwashed slaves and you are. Jews brainwashed your stupid asses.

i don't notice any hate in his talk but i wouldn't argue that he doesn't preach hate. i just don't care. i wouldn't consider preaching hate a crime either.

the world needs more people like him. he is not dangerous. Jewish mainstream media is what is dangerous.

you think a person should be put in jail because you don't like him. you are like little babies - fucking pathetic !

i listened to his radio show just today and he is more reasonable than any of you. he was put in jail for having an opinion and for speaking his mind. only a complete idiot and a wretched slave could accept that.

Wrong, he committed a crime in another country and is subject to that country's laws. You sound like a stupid private. The universe doesn't revolve around US Law. He's lucky his freedom happened to coincide with their desire to be rid of his ass.

I am a staunch advocate of freedom of speech. At the same time. I am also a staunch advocate of personal responsibility. You run your suck, you are accountable for what comes out.

You racist fucks are just ignorant, and looking to blame someone else for your personal failings. I don't accept "the white man's keeping me down" from blacks and I damned sure don't accept "the black man's screwing me over from whites." You need a new gig.

You goobs that try to put some conspiracy on Jews have issues. If the Jews in fac thad a conspiracy going, do you REALLY think they would have sacrificed 6M to the Nazis?

Illogical thought at its finest. Don't mistake the fact that I defend Duke's right to freedom of speech with the fact I think he's a retard.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader released, must leave Czech Republic - ČeskéNoviny.cz

Jews had him arrested for the crime of denying holocaust. in other words the crime of not parroting the story put out by the Jews.

aren't Jews wonderful ?

how would you like to get up to 3 years in prison for say denying that Obama is the world's greatest orator ?

it's not too far fetched ...

Dude, denying the Holocaust is stupid. I believe you have every right to think and say so. Just like I have every right to think you're stupid.

You can't deny fact. Hitler's own damned bookeepers were so meticulously thoughtful as to provide the evidence so it's hardly "a story the Jews put out."

Get a fucking clue.

i have no opinion on the Holocaust. i don't know to what extent it happened and to what extent the Jews exaggerated it. only an idiot would think that the Jews didn't exaggerate it though - they would not pass up the opportunity - they are not that stupid.

to me whether it happened or not is not important. being able to have a discussion about it is what is really important. as it is today there is no discussion in the mainstream media. this is to me as it is unacceptable. there is interest in the subject - why is there no discussion on CNN etc ? why don't they have Dr. Duke argue some Jew ass on CNN ? WHY ?

but fuck that. as bad as it already is we can't afford for it to get even worse - to have people going to jail for thought crimes.

tyranny relies on mind control. mind control relies on freedom of speech being limited. if you support punishing thought crimes then you support tyranny. should not be too hard to understand.

Wrong, he committed a crime in another country and is subject to that country's laws. You sound like a stupid private. The universe doesn't revolve around US Law. He's lucky his freedom happened to coincide with their desire to be rid of his ass.

I am a staunch advocate of freedom of speech. At the same time. I am also a staunch advocate of personal responsibility. You run your suck, you are accountable for what comes out.

You racist fucks are just ignorant, and looking to blame someone else for your personal failings. I don't accept "the white man's keeping me down" from blacks and I damned sure don't accept "the black man's screwing me over from whites." You need a new gig.

You goobs that try to put some conspiracy on Jews have issues. If the Jews in fac thad a conspiracy going, do you REALLY think they would have sacrificed 6M to the Nazis?

Illogical thought at its finest. Don't mistake the fact that I defend Duke's right to freedom of speech with the fact I think he's a retard.

he committed a crime in their country ? perhaps. except theirs is not a country - ITS A PIECE OF SHIT.

i don't have any personal failings to blame anybody for. plus i am a Jew. but you don't have to believe that.

i also don't see why Jews couldn't sacrifice 6 million of their own. people get into accidents to collect insurance do they not ? it's not like any of the people who started it ended up in the ovens themselves.

whether holocaust happened or not either way i don't see how it proves that Jews didn't cause it. and where in this thread did i even say that they did ?

yes in another thread i said Rothschilds might have caused WW1 and WW2 through FED and maybe other banks. but it was in another thread and merely a suggestion - why do you bring it here ?

funny how you hate libs but your own head is stuffed full of liberal propaganda run by the Jews. i heard your arguments from my mother back when i was a baby. how about you try to think for yourself instead of parroting Jewish crap ?

Last edited:
Former Ku Klux Klan leader released, must leave Czech Republic - ČeskéNoviny.cz

Jews had him arrested for the crime of denying holocaust. in other words the crime of not parroting the story put out by the Jews.

aren't Jews wonderful ?

how would you like to get up to 3 years in prison for say denying that Obama is the world's greatest orator ?

it's not too far fetched ...

Dude, denying the Holocaust is stupid. I believe you have every right to think and say so. Just like I have every right to think you're stupid.

You can't deny fact. Hitler's own damned bookeepers were so meticulously thoughtful as to provide the evidence so it's hardly "a story the Jews put out."

Get a fucking clue.

i have no opinion on the Holocaust. i don't know to what extent it happened and to what extent the Jews exaggerated it. only an idiot would think that the Jews didn't exaggerate it though - they would not pass up the opportunity - they are not that stupid.

to me whether it happened or not is not important. being able to have a discussion about it is what is really important. as it is today there is no discussion in the mainstream media. this is to me as it is unacceptable. there is interest in the subject - why is there no discussion on CNN etc ? why don't they have Dr. Duke argue some Jew ass on CNN ? WHY ?

but fuck that. as bad as it already is we can't afford for it to get even worse - to have people going to jail for thought crimes.

tyranny relies on mind control. mind control relies on freedom of speech being limited. if you support punishing thought crimes then you support tyranny. should not be too hard to understand.

Really. Only an idiot would deny Hitler's own fucking numbers. No exaggeration required.

So discuss? WTF is your problem? I bet you call yourself a conservative, right? So why then are you playing the leftwing secularist game of blaming a religion for the world's ills?

Dr David Duke can argue with ME on CNN and I'll make the bitch cry. How's THAT work for you?

Go back and read my posts, dweebazoid. I took the unpopular stance in regard to freedom of speech. Try thinking beyond one concept at a time. Freedom of speech is one thing. The fact Duke is a hatemongering idiot is another. IMO, he should be free to prove what a piece of shit he is but I don't have to agree with his stupid, baseless, refuted-by-fact crap.

Really. Only an idiot would deny Hitler's own fucking numbers. No exaggeration required.

what are we arguing about here ? i never said what number i think is accurate or inaccurate.

when i say Jews exaggerated it i mean they downplay the fact that they were not alone in those concentration camps.

somehow political activists don't get no royal treatment today even though there were plenty of those types in the camps.

Jews somehow manged to take all the credit for suffering during WW2.

I remember Geraldo from Fox was talking about how he wanted to beat the shit out of 911 truthers on one of the protests. You don't hear him saying how he wants to beat the shit out of Jews. why ? You can be sure truthers would be sitting alongside Jews in those camps. The reason is obviously - because truthers don't run this country.

I bet you call yourself a conservative, right? So why then are you playing the leftwing secularist game of blaming a religion for the world's ills?

which part of thinking for yourself don't you understand ? i don't give a rat's ass for which opinions are liberal and which are conservative. i don't follow crowds.

Dr David Duke can argue with ME on CNN and I'll make the bitch cry. How's THAT work for you?

i would have loved to see that regardless of who ended up winning as long as both of you got equal air time.

I don't have to agree with his stupid, baseless, refuted-by-fact crap.

you certainly don't. however i would advise you not to take "facts" too seriously. a fact is nothing but a word. there is no such thing in reality. fact is a make-belief concept much like afterlife that we use to keep ourselves from going insane.

Last edited:
Wrong clueless.

It's a crime to spew holocuast denial there.

So therefore he did commit a crime, that isn't the USA.

No I don't think that young simpleton, I don't live there, I live here, and I have never called for Dukie to be jailed, he has far to much comic value to ever want that to happen.

Only a massive douchebag would fret over an asshole like Dukie. :lol:

Did they call you? They call him. I wouldn't wait up.

I don't have to agree with his stupid, baseless, refuted-by-fact crap.

What is that, anyway? Are you referring to a specific assertion? What's funny is that most people don't even bother to zero in on anything said by a white advocate, because they usually DON'T have the facts to argue with them -- they just scream 'racist' and hope to win that way. Which they do.

I don't know, folks. When I think of admirable people, it's the people whose butts are dragged to prison just for holding certain beliefs and have the courage to speak their minds. It's so easy to sit here and look back 50 or 100 years and call those who suffered that decades ago heroes, and just as easy to condemn David Duke today -- everyone else will, right?

Call me unimpressed. The I Love Puppies and Hate Cancer Movement contains no heroes.

Forum List

Back