Evolutionalary theory.

Better example.

Lets say there are 1,000,000 species, all the most complex animal that live or have lived, that share the "classic traits".

We have determine they do not have a common ancestor.
How? Because their eyes are not identical? :lol:

You said it, I didn't.

You are missing my point...shouldn't all animals with what we would consider "classic" animal traits...two eyes, two ears, one mouth, heart, pulmonary system, digestive system, circulatory system etc...share one common ancestor that first evolved these traits...just like all hominids share one common ancestor?
We've abandoned that concept, since the development of genome sequencing. Ancestry is now determined by genetic differences, as natural selection ultimately acts upon DNA. Genes control anatomy in non-obvious ways.

Roll a six sided die (evolution) 1,000,000.

Every roll it comes up 2...never 4, never 3, never 1, only 2.

Not one one eyed creature.

None with one ear or two mouths.

Something is definitely unrandom with your results..
If we kill off ever 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 through Natural Selection, only 2s will remain.

Natural Selection was clearly explained the The Origin of Species. I suggest you read it.

I understand natural selection E7.

The point is there are only 2's. If they evolved separately and randomly there should be 1's, 3's and 4's....not just 2's.

I understand natural selection E7.

The point is there are only 2's. If they evolved separately and randomly there should be 1's, 3's and 4's....not just 2's.
are you fucking retarded?

Spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

spider_eyes.jpg

You said it, I didn't.
Common ancestry is based upon genetics, not your "classic traits." We have abandoned the concept of "classic traits."

Humans are genetically linked to chimpanzees and bonobos, the fact that they both have four limbs is irrelevant.

You said it, I didn't.
Common ancestry is based upon genetics, not your "classic traits." We have abandoned the concept of "classic traits."

Humans are genetically linked to chimpanzees and bonobos, the fact that they both have four limbs is irrelevant.

Here we will cover the same ground again.

If they reached the same structure through separate evolution, that is statistically impossible.

Instead of rehashing the same arguments again, I submit we agree to disagree.

If they reached the same structure through separate evolution, that is statistically impossible.
Natural Selection

Do you understand, you fuckwit?

Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection

Last edited:
Natural Selection

Do you understand, you fuckwit?

Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Natural Selection

<whispers> random mutation

Is your argument that you can't crack a nut without a nutcracker...because there are a million ways to crack a nut...not just one.

P.S. - when you lose your temper and start calling names, you've lost the debate.

Last edited:
What part of

"natural selection operates on random mutation"

don't you understand?

ALL OF IT

Great display of your intelligence and scientific acumen right here :clap2:

Someone needs anger management counseling

And someone needs to stop trying to play better than others in a web forum..

Um, no, don't have to, you act like a lying stupid asshole troll, you get called out on it. Someone needs to stop fucking around with the adults and get a life. I know I'm better than you

Sorry little fella I have work to do so I can't wait all day for you to grow enough balls to respond....

THought were done talking to me?

LOL, one more example of your fake and lying azz..

Forum List

Back