Evil "pastor" guilty of plot to poison water in black communities. Guilty.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This man of God will be sentenced shortly and is likely to spend his lif in prison. I would stck him on Ellis Island and make him wear shoes that are too small for him.

I suppose this case highlights the progress that the Republic is making. Under the evil boers he would have been strung up or shot. (if he was black) This evil shit will now have time to reflect on his not going to heaven.

As a man of God he should not really have been plotting mass murder. But Christianity takes many different form, some at a distance from the teachings of Jesus.

Surely the time has come to kick these people out of the country, sieze their land and send the evil fuckers to Russia or Texas.

This man of God will be sentenced shortly and is likely to spend his lif in prison. I would stck him on Ellis Island and make him wear shoes that are too small for him.

I suppose this case highlights the progress that the Republic is making. Under the evil boers he would have been strung up or shot. (if he was black) This evil shit will now have time to reflect on his not going to heaven.

As a man of God he should not really have been plotting mass murder. But Christianity takes many different form, some at a distance from the teachings of Jesus.

Surely the time has come to kick these people out of the country, sieze their land and send the evil fuckers to Russia or Texas.
It was just a man (a sinner) and not God, right?

What group of people are you wanting to go after now, Tommy?
A single insane person makes a plan that sounds like something they took from Evil Schemes for Idiots but you advocate going after "these people".
Since when does a Welsh twink have any right to seize South African land & deport the owners anywhere?

It was just a man (a sinner) and not God, right?
Hes a white supremacist Like those people trump thought were "food people".
South Africans have given these people a chance and they have had it thrown back in their faces.
Time to take out the trash.

Tommy, there's plenty of people around here who piss me off but there's something special about you.

Forum List

Back