Evidence that universe created itself

No need for a creator. The universe is etenal.

Not this universe but the Cosmos.

So, you believe, without evidence, in an infinite "cosmos"?

Maybe you can answer this: If something as limited and insignificant as humans can have intelligence, why can't an infinite cosmos have intelligence?
I don't believe in infinite cosmos the way you believe the Jesus myth.

And there could be an intelligent creator. Man contemplated that long before Moses first lied and said god visited. Remember they even imagined multiple gods. Then we all decided, or the churches decided, that there would be only one god.

So until it visits I guess you don't even have enough evidence to even have a theory. Certainly not a scientific one.

My theory makes sense. Put the universe in a box. Call it gods box if it helps. What's outside the box? Heaven? Lol

I'd like to believe that the universe created itself, but I just don't have faith in such superstitions.
Translation. You're the sheep religion and politicians pray on. Or prey. Or both. Lol

But we already know people who believe fairytales have cognitive dissonance. The masses aren't that bright and you've exposed proof you're one of them. You laugh off or mock science and believe the mumbo jumbo your preacher and politicians spew

What ya got?

What I've got is a pack of playing cards. In this pack there are a trillion trillion different suits, and each suit has a trillion trillion different cards, or perhaps more.

And I ask you to pick one of the cards and tell me which card it is.

You tell me it's the ace of spades (ie, you're saying God created the universe), the chances you are right is so small.

But here's what I've got.

If the universe is so complex it has to have been created by a being or god of some sort, then this being or god has to have been created by something, which in turn has to have been created by something, which in turn has to have been created by something. So, you can keep going back as far as you like. The logic that the universe was created by somebody or something doesn't wash.

If the universe couldn't have created itself, then the god who created the universe couldn't have created itself, and whoever created that god couldn't have created itself either.

So, you're really at a dead end.
No need for a creator. The universe is etenal.

Not this universe but the Cosmos. All the universes. Because there must be more beyond our universe. If not then you are putting god in a box. The box being our universe.

And no I don't believe there's another me in another universe. Each universe is like a snowflake. No two the same.

Our bubble/ universe is expanding? Maybe one day it will die. It's last stars burn out and our universe is obsorbed into the dark matter like a bubble in a lava lamp.

Who knows? No one. But it's funny when religious people mock our theories when they claim to have all the answers. They claim to know. Well they don't. Christianity is just another made up religion.

Well, the problem is you don't know, and I don't know, and nobody knows. However, if we use a little logic we can rule out the religious stuff.

Humans have always created and maintained deities to explain their existence, and to provide answers, strength, comfort, hope, organization and guidance.

That's fine, if that's what you're looking for. But it's obviously not for everyone, including many who claim to be religious.

Why does something or someone have to have "created" the universe? Maybe it has just "always been".

"So the universe made itself and then the universe made the matter that blew up and became known as the Big Bang. What kind of sky-fairy nonsense is that?"

It doesn't seem any less absurd than postulating a magical being acting on whimsy.

Dumb Dumbs.....

Everybody knows nothing we believe is real.......pfffft

matrix_in.jpg

What ya got?

Matter cannot be created or destroyed
The universe has always been here

So the Big Bang is bullshit?

It's amazing how stupid people can be, especially those who think they're hairless and tailless chimps.

Chimp, "All the matter in the universe was created in the Big Bang, 14 million years ago."
Question, "Where did the universe come from?"
Chimp, "Matter cannot be created, the universe has always been here."

What ya got?

The Big Bang blew out existing matter to spread across the universe

So the universe made itself and then the universe made the matter that blew up and became known as the Big Bang. What kind of sky-fairy nonsense is that?
What is here has always been here

At one time it was all concentrated, Big Bang dispersed it throughout the universe

What ya got?

It's amazing how stupid people can be, especially those who think they're hairless and tailless chimps.

Chimp, "All the matter in the universe was created in the Big Bang, 14 million years ago."
Question, "Where did the universe come from?"
Chimp, "Matter cannot be created, the universe has always been here."

You have a pretty limited understanding of that idea. While conservation of energy is a principle of the way we view our deterministic universe, it only holds in the "closed system" that is our OBSERVABLE universe. Our observable universe may not (and there is no reason to believe it is) be "all that there is", it may be simply "all that we can observe".

Put another way: it may appear to us that the universe "created itself from nothing" only because we lack the perspective to observe the universe being created.

BTW, evolution is a fact.

However, if we use a little logic we can rule out the religious stuff.

When you say "religious stuff", what you mean is that there couldn't possibly be a higher intellect beyond us that was capable of creating us and our environment. And you know that how? You don't know shit.

What ya got?

So the universe made itself and then the universe made the matter that blew up and became known as the Big Bang. What kind of sky-fairy nonsense is that?

At one time it was all concentrated, Big Bang dispersed it throughout the universe

You're repeating yourself. Your theory is that the universe created itself and created matter and then, somehow, it exploded by itself and from there life eventually created itself too. LOL.

You're repeating yourself. Your theory is that the universe created itself and created matter and then, somehow, it exploded by itself and from there life eventually created itself too. LOL.
I'm saying all matter was always here. You can't go....poof.....and create matter

You never explained who created God......I can tell you but I don't want to ruin it for you

Last edited:
Put another way: it may appear to us that the universe "created itself from nothing" only because we lack the perspective to observe the universe being created.

You've confused your belief of self-creation with the appearance of self-creation. And, you've confused your hypothesis pulled out of @ss with science.

Put another way: it may appear to us that the universe "created itself from nothing" only because we lack the persp

You've confused your belief of self-creation with the appearance of self-creation. And, you've confused your hypothesis pulled out of @ss with science.

I think you missed my point. I didn't confuse those two concepts. In fact, I delineated them. And it's not a hypothesis I pulled out from anywhere. It's a working hypothesis in the scientific community, and they are, right now, devising ways to test it.

I'm saying all matter was always here. You can't go....poof.....and create matter

You never explained who created God......I can tell you but I don't want to ruin it for you

I'm saying there is a super-intellect out there that is NOT confined to this universe and who created this universe and the life that inhabits it. What you're saying is that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE for there to be such a super-intellect.
To believe you is to believe that the 1) the universe created itself 2) the universe created matter 3) the matter, for reasons unknown, exploded by itself and 4) life also, somehow, created itself.

Nah.

Forum List

Back