Evidence that the Whitehouse and the liberal media are conspiring together?

If it's an effort to get the social conservatives stirred up to make the republicans look bad then so what? This is politics, you expect a clean fight? Letting the preachers have a seat at the republican table was the worst thing they ever did. So far they've been pretty quiet in their demand for greater theocrazy. Far better to disillusion them early and often.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with ABC doing interviews less honest than Explosive Ford Pinto demonstrations for Obama?

What?

So you don't want unbiased real reporting from our news media? Prefer to be spoon fed?

No thanks

Do you think there was ever time we had unbiased news on cable? It's the reason I don't watch it. As to Stephanopolus being paid by the whitehouse, that's pretty dumb, he would probably make republicans look like social conservative nutbags for free.

ABC is not a cable outlet.

And paid or not that's not the point. The fact that a non issue was front and center then pounded in over and over is odd don't ya think?

It's like they were digging for a soundbyte and couldn't get it.

That's an opinion just like the ridiculous opinion stated by Morris. When I hear people whining about their candidate being asked pointed questions all I can do is shake my head, maybe they want some control of the media so no one is ever asked a thing that makes them look bad? Maybe they want the questions in advance? Who's wanting a complicit media here?

Last edited:
Do you think there was ever time we had unbiased news on cable? It's the reason I don't watch it. As to Stephanopolus being paid by the whitehouse, that's pretty dumb, he would probably make republicans look like social conservative nutbags for free.

And paid or not that's not the point. The fact that a non issue was front and center then pounded in over and over is odd don't ya think?

That's an opinion just like the ridiculous opinion stated by Morris. When I hear people whining out their candidate being asked pointed questions all I can do is shake my head, maybe they want some control of the media so no one is ever asked a thing that makes them look bad? Maybe they want the questions in advance? Who's wanting a complicit media here?

Wait for Rdean and TruthMatters to give you your talking points, they should be here shortly

That's an opinion just like the ridiculous opinion stated by Morris. When I hear people whining about their candidate being asked pointed questions all I can do is shake my head, maybe they want some control of the media so no one is ever asked a thing that makes them look bad? Maybe they want the questions in advance? Who's wanting a complicit media here?

No one complained about the question. Many mocked the stupidity of it.

Now were simply connecting the dots which you don't seem to be capable of. Sad really

That's an opinion just like the ridiculous opinion stated by Morris. When I hear people whining out their candidate being asked pointed questions all I can do is shake my head, maybe they want some control of the media so no one is ever asked a thing that makes them look bad? Maybe they want the questions in advance? Who's wanting a complicit media here?

Wait for Rdean and TruthMatters to give you your talking points, they should be here shortly

The TV media sucks, we all know it, what do we do about it? Do you want them to have the questions in a debate in advance? If Romney cannot handle any question thrown at him then what good is he?

The TV media sucks, we all know it, what do we do about it? Do you want them to have the questions in a debate in advance? If Romney cannot handle any question thrown at him then what good is he?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNeorjXMrE]Ford Pinto Crash Test - YouTube[/ame]

That's not what happened, Dear. The White House handed Steffypoo questions to ask Romney.

This whole thing is a treasured instrument of RW politics called a "wedge issue" you may be familiar with it. It must really suck to be on the receiving end of one for once.

You sure are desperate to change the subject.

Let me remind you what this thread is about

Collusion between the Whitehouse and ABC.

Were this Fox News being directly directed what to do to bring up a non issue and make it an issue in a democratic debate their would be hell to pay. And they are a cable outlet.

Your acceptance of a corrupt process speaks volumes about why youre an Obama supporter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNeorjXMrE"]Ford Pinto Crash Test - YouTube[/ame]

That's not what happened, Dear. The White House handed Steffypoo questions to ask Romney.

Snuffy is a mouthpiece for Obama...always has been...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

I will not take any ABC debate between Obama and our gop candidate seriously. It will CLEARLY be rigged.

This should cause everyone to pause.

This whole thing is a treasured instrument of RW politics called a "wedge issue" you may be familiar with it. It must really suck to be on the receiving end of one for once.
No it is a real issue that needs to be talked about as to the lies and distortions by Obama and his willing accomplices in the Media that are lying to the people.

But you have a record of excusing lies and liars which makes YOU complicit, therefore a liar or stupid.

Which is it?

Last edited:

Were this Fox News being directly directed what to do to bring up a non issue and make it an issue in a democratic debate their would be hell to pay. And they are a cable outlet.

Your acceptance of a corrupt process speaks volumes about why youre an Obama supporter.

I already correctly dismissed it as hogwash, what else you want? Every reporter wants to be the one who asks the gotcha question of the year, why does there have to be an evil conspiracy when simple personal ambition is the answer to this silly question.

I already correctly dismissed it as hogwash, what else you want? Every reporter wants to be the one who asks the gotcha question of the year, why does there have to be an evil conspiracy when simple personal ambition is the answer to this silly question.

Clue: Get one today

This nothing but a bad controversy retread of the Sarah Palin interviews where everyone got crazed about her being asked the questions where she looked bad.

This nothing but a bad controversy retread of the Sarah Palin interviews where everyone got crazed about her being asked the questions where she looked bad.

A former major news network working with the White House to help create a campaign issue to reelect the Muslim Marxist Macaca really is an issue

A former major news network working with the White House to help create a campaign issue to reelect the Muslim Marxist Macaca really is an issue

Not an issue because some guy's speculation does not equal guilt, quit acting as if there is some slam-dunk here.

Forum List

Back