Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s..

Feel free to quote the text that show Trump "colluded."
It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.
You rely on people with an agenda to do your thinking for you. And they lie to you.
Are you fuckin' retarded? He's the one who's taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.
I swear you morons get dumber every single day.
...says the guy who hasn't read the report, and is taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.

Wait, lemme guess -- it's different, somehow...it just is! -- when you do it.
Dude, don't do drugs and post. It makes you look even dumber than usual.
Yes or no question, really easy:

Have you read the report?

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

At least start reading the report and you will find that your common retort becomes clearly incorrect. Just start reading it gramps.
You can type shit on the interwebs, you can read.

View attachment 264488
So what do you imagine your quote proves? The Mueller report didn't find the Trump administration guilty of any crimes whatsoever.
Lol, you're so fucking brainwashed all I can do is laugh. The problem is that about 30% of the voting population is in the same state and that's not funny, it's the end of America.
Oh, so you DON'T support abolishing the Electoral College.

Just kidding! Of course you do. You want New York and California to dictate to the entire country.
You're attempting to deflect to rescue your idiot friend.

I am on the record stating the electoral college is outdated and should be abolished. The government should represent the will of the people, not the will of the Midwest.
And of course, "the people" whose will matters are urban liberals. Right?

Rhetorical question. We both know that's what you mean.

You know, if the left's ideas were worth a damn, you wouldn't need government violence to make them mandatory.
The majority. In other words, most of the people. Be they liberal or conservative.

It's a lie.

Just more desperate twisting by the tRumpkins who really really really don't want the dossier to be true.

It must be very convenient for you to just say everything you don't agree with is a "lie".
It's easier than him thinking for himself.
Ok, you are hereby branded as irredeemably stupid.

Get lost kid.
Let's check the Big List of Things You Can Do About It:

Hmmm. There's nothing there.

Well, I do have a suggestion: Start thinking for yourself.
Say's the kid who doesn't even bother denying he's an idiot.
You seem to be laboring under the laughable impression that your characterizations carry any weight.

So what do you imagine your quote proves? The Mueller report didn't find the Trump administration guilty of any crimes whatsoever.
Lol, you're so fucking brainwashed all I can do is laugh. The problem is that about 30% of the voting population is in the same state and that's not funny, it's the end of America.

Just kidding! Of course you do. You want New York and California to dictate to the entire country.

I am on the record stating the electoral college is outdated and should be abolished. The government should represent the will of the people, not the will of the Midwest.

You know, if the left's ideas were worth a damn, you wouldn't need government violence to make them mandatory.
The majority. In other words, most of the people. Be they liberal or conservative.
I guarantee if the big cities were predominantly conservative, you'd be appalled at the suggestion the EC be abolished.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's just the kind of dirty trick that Hillary is known for.

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

It all makes sense, now! It's all a very secret conspiracy that nobody knows about. Except for Gateway Pundit.

So that's a "no" then.

That's all I need to know.
It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.
You rely on people with an agenda to do your thinking for you. And they lie to you.
Are you fuckin' retarded? He's the one who's taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.
...says the guy who hasn't read the report, and is taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.

Whenever I ask him to quote the stuff he claims is in the report, he tells me to read it. He obviously doesn't know what's in it.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's just the kind of dirty trick that Hillary is known for.

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

It all makes sense, now! It's all a very secret conspiracy that nobody knows about. Except for Gateway Pundit.
Hmmmmm . . . shit for brains, it is a conspiracy. There are thousands of texts and emails that prove it. More coming every day

Really? My avatar and such here are based on a work of fiction. I've said as much, repeatedly.

You and several other leftists here keep acting afraid of my avatar.

Your judgement of my grip on reality is flawed.
You're imagining things.

Not a surprise, really.
Your unwillingness to accept reality does not alter reality. Screeching NUH UH!! like a little kid does not change the facts.

I know. It's a disturbing revelation. I'll give you a few moments to come to grips with it.
Dude, what are you smoking?
Not leftism. No, I will NOT join you in your delusions.
You conservitards don't smoke leftism son, it smokes you.
2z8romg.jpg

No, others knew before that. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it last year.

Cody Shearer, Sidney Blumenthal emerge in Russia dossier case

It must be very convenient for you to just say everything you don't agree with is a "lie".

Get lost kid.

You seem to be laboring under the laughable impression that your characterizations carry any weight.
Are you trying to say you think I care what you think?

LMf'nAO!!

I guarantee if the big cities were predominantly conservative, you'd be appalled at the suggestion the EC be abolished.
Couldn't happen for several reasons, the biggest one of which is conservatives aren't really likeable or liked enough to live in large groups.

Whenever I ask him to quote the stuff he claims is in the report, he tells me to read it. He obviously doesn't know what's in it.
Are you kids still jerking each other off out here?

Get a room.

Get lost kid.

LMf'nAO!!
No. I'm saying you think I SHOULD care what you think.

Do I need to write simpler for you?

Oh, hey, and you keep running away from the question:

Have you read the report, yes or no?

Couldn't happen for several reasons, the biggest one of which is conservatives aren't really likeable or liked enough to live in large groups.
Or maybe we don't need to live in hives.

Because he hasn't read it. He relies on CNN to tell him what's in it...then acts all superior.

Get lost kid.

LMf'nAO!!

Crepitus lacks the capacity to commit logic, so yes you do need to write simpler for him.

Hmmmmm . . . shit for brains, it is a conspiracy. There are thousands of texts and emails that prove it. More coming every day

Ahh, yes. They're all coming...to the Gateway Pundit. The people who were determined to keep this dark secret hidden from everyone also want the Gateway Pundit to know about it.

Get lost kid.

LMf'nAO!!

Running away from the question?

I have said 100+ times I have read the report. Why would I be telling other people to read it if I hadn't?

Forum List

Back