Evidence of Trump Campaign/Russian Interference and Collusion Mounting

Trump's base will refuse to acknowledge evidence, no matter what. Like he said, he could shoot someone in Times Square and it would not make a difference to his base. His base will not be on the grand jury or the trial juries of his associates. Rational people will probably be on those juries. Rational people will recognize evidence when they see it.
What evidence is his base refusing to acknowledge? Please, provide the evidence in question.
It has been provided numerous times in this thread. You just deny it is evidence. How many times does it have to be posted? How many links do you need? You are really demanding "smoking gun" evidence. Smoking gun evidence is rare and cases are prosecuted without that kind of evidence every day. Smoking gun evidence can be a subjective term. An email or communications intercept revealing an attempt or agreement to brief Russian sources by a campaign official may be considered smoking gun evidence. That is what Manafort is accused of doing and what it appears the prosecutor has evidence to prove.

If you are sitting on a jury and the prosecutor shows evidence of an agreement or attempt to an agreement to meet with and brief or disclose campaign strategic information to a foreign government that is suspected of trying to interfere with an election it is fair to assume that that evidence will influence your judgement that collusion or an attempt at collusion has occurred. Hence, the information provided by the prosecutor is evidence.
All we have are statements from the media. We have no actual evidence of collusion or hacking.

The email was never shown, it was merely stated that one existed. That's not evidence. If it is, I can tell you that I have an email from Hillary praising Satan.

No evidence was shown, it was merely stated that it exists, which isn't the same thing. If you have the email, feel free to show it to me.
Who are you speaking of when you say "we"? Do you represent some group or organization in an official capacity or are you just speaking for yourself? Explain why a special prosecutor or Congressional committee are obligated to provide you with classified or secret data? Do you believe it is normal or routine for these folks to provide this kind of data during an ongoing investigation to the general public or anonymous message board posters?

Trump's base will refuse to acknowledge evidence, no matter what. Like he said, he could shoot someone in Times Square and it would not make a difference to his base. His base will not be on the grand jury or the trial juries of his associates. Rational people will probably be on those juries. Rational people will recognize evidence when they see it.
What evidence is his base refusing to acknowledge? Please, provide the evidence in question.
It has been provided numerous times in this thread. You just deny it is evidence. How many times does it have to be posted? How many links do you need? You are really demanding "smoking gun" evidence. Smoking gun evidence is rare and cases are prosecuted without that kind of evidence every day. Smoking gun evidence can be a subjective term. An email or communications intercept revealing an attempt or agreement to brief Russian sources by a campaign official may be considered smoking gun evidence. That is what Manafort is accused of doing and what it appears the prosecutor has evidence to prove.

If you are sitting on a jury and the prosecutor shows evidence of an agreement or attempt to an agreement to meet with and brief or disclose campaign strategic information to a foreign government that is suspected of trying to interfere with an election it is fair to assume that that evidence will influence your judgement that collusion or an attempt at collusion has occurred. Hence, the information provided by the prosecutor is evidence.
All we have are statements from the media. We have no actual evidence of collusion or hacking.

The email was never shown, it was merely stated that one existed. That's not evidence. If it is, I can tell you that I have an email from Hillary praising Satan.

No evidence was shown, it was merely stated that it exists, which isn't the same thing. If you have the email, feel free to show it to me.
Who are you speaking of when you say "we"? Do you represent some group or organization in an official capacity or are you just speaking for yourself? Explain why a special prosecutor or Congressional committee are obligated to provide you with classified or secret data? Do you believe it is normal or routine for these folks to provide this kind of data during an ongoing investigation to the general public or anonymous message board posters?
How about you explain why the data, which totally exists by the way, is secret when the media is allowed to parade the investigation out in the open. As stated in the video, it's a nothing sandwich, the media has no evidence, and the investigation has turned up nothing. It's all about ratings.

How about you explain why the data, which totally exists by the way, is secret when the media is allowed to parade the investigation out in the open. As stated in the video, it's a nothing sandwich, the media has no evidence, and the investigation has turned up nothing. It's all about ratings.
The investigation is turning up new data every day, hence, the topic of this thread. Just because you don't like the evidence turning up doesn't mean it is not evidence.

The investigation is turning up new data every day, hence, the topic of this thread. Just because you don't like the evidence turning up doesn't mean it is not evidence.
yet when it comes to Hillary Clinton that same poster says there is no need for evidence she is guilty LOL

[
And here I thought everyone had seen the emails. I guess it's hard to read them with your head so far up your rectum, though. Make sure you come up for air.
You could not even get an indictment on Hillary you Fuck head LOL

you have that Orange Goof up your Pussy you stupid Bitch:2up:...your pwussy reeks of Orangutan

Mueller demands phone records from meeting where Trump ‘personally dictated’ Don Jr’s misleading statement
21752180_1294545870671759_3604039729560055928_n.png
Lack of indictment is not lack of guilt, and in fact, Comey personally stated that she was guilty, but no prosecutor would take the case.

Make sure you come up for air.
no, he said NO prosecutor would take the case because she or anyone under the same circumstance, would NOT BE FOUND GUILTY, and they would not waste their time and tax payer's money to charge a person that would be found not guilty....

when a prosecutor KNOWS the person will not be found guilty of a crime in a court of law,

IT MEANS THERE WAS NO CRIME, she was guilty of....

Nice twist and turn on your part to interpret what he said in to her being guilty. :rolleyes:

And do you have the emails that you claim made Hillary a crook...you claimed it, so you must have read them somewhere....? What were they, can you post them.

no, he said NO prosecutor would take the case because she or anyone under the same circumstance, would NOT BE FOUND GUILTY, and they would not waste their time and tax payer's money to charge a person that would be found not guilty....

when a prosecutor KNOWS the person will not be found guilty of a crime in a court of law,

Nice twist and turn on your part to interpret what he said in to her being guilty. :rolleyes:

And do you have the emails that you claim made Hillary a crook...you claimed it, so you must have read them somewhere....? What were they, can you post them.
These nasty wing nuts have spent 25 years and literally a 100 million dollars trying to get Hillary Clinton and they have yet to achieve even an indictment but read her post ...the Idiot declares that there is no need for evidence against Hillary because the moron says "everybody knows she is guilty of something" ....

I said the FBI took its comcerns to the Obama administration. Yes, that can include evidence. And clearly they had evidence, because they secured warrants.
Concerns may secure warrants - PROBABLE cause, the belief that there MIGHT be something illegal going on. As I pointed out, though, the wire-taps were STOPPED because a LACK of evidence.

Snowflakes / Seditious Dems are STILL left with NO EVIDENCE of a crime and NO EVIDENCE of any Trump engaging in that NON-EXISTENT crime.

Fail.
"Probable cause" is proven using evidence. And your idea that anyone beside the grand juries and the investigation teams should be in possession of evidence is absurd and makes you look ridiculous.

Oooh, calling names.That definitely reinforces whatever point you're trying to make, and certainly doesn't make you look like a desperate shill.
Yeah calling you names like your Orange Nasty does ...you like it ?...you call me names and you will whine just like you are whining now ...do try to be Alpha eh LOL

you look like a desperate Trump Rube to me ....

That Orange Clown is going down by Mueller
As a matter of fact, I haven't called you any names, only proven you wrong, because you know, it's easy.

I'd just like to point out that you're just as bad at name calling as you are at politics.

I can't like or dislike the evidence, because there isn't any. Of course, I see nothing needs to be shown to you for you to instantly believe it, and I know our government can appreciate gullible people, so it's nothing against you.

[
And here I thought everyone had seen the emails. I guess it's hard to read them with your head so far up your rectum, though. Make sure you come up for air.
You could not even get an indictment on Hillary you Fuck head LOL

you have that Orange Goof up your Pussy you stupid Bitch:2up:...your pwussy reeks of Orangutan

Mueller demands phone records from meeting where Trump ‘personally dictated’ Don Jr’s misleading statement
21752180_1294545870671759_3604039729560055928_n.png
Lack of indictment is not lack of guilt, and in fact, Comey personally stated that she was guilty, but no prosecutor would take the case.

Make sure you come up for air.

No, no, he definitely detailed how guilty she is. So, would you say she's an incompetent buffoon, or was acting maliciously?

We have all kinds of illegally destroyed evidence, including the server itself, actually.

I don't need to twist it, her guilt is obvious for all to see. Of course, I'm speaking to a drone, so you'll just tell me what your Establishment overlords want you to think.

Actually, Wikileaks has all of them.
WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

Here you go<3
Nice to see you're doing well, by the way.

hey Pussy Reeking Bitch:badgrin: can you show evidence of Clinton Crimes you Fuck face LOL

Mueller has bombarded White House with requests for documents
Mueller has bombarded White House with requests for documents
Would you please stop the misogynistic attacks on the poster simply because she's a woman?

You sound like a 12 year old, pimple ridden, little jerk ----

Grow the fuck up. If you can't have an adult conversation, they just shut the hell up.

Grow the fuck up. If you can't have an adult conversation, they just shut the hell up.
Fuck you don't throw down the Politically correct woman card on me you piece of shit; Right wing stool clown ...you all hand it out but start whining when you get it ...do you realize you are an asshole ? ...well I am here to school you in the fact that you are an asshole ....
It wasn't me that voted for that Orange Orangutan..it was total assholes like you and that other bitch..............
View attachment 150615
The Russia
Investigation Is
Zeroing in on
Trump's Actions in Office

North Korean leader responds to Trump: I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard :lol::lmao: with fire
Looks American Patriot Steve McGarrett is gonna have to put you in timeout like I did you before around a month ago. Stop spamming the threads. I'm on you!

Fuck you don't throw down the Politically correct woman card on me you piece of shit; Right wing stool clown ...you all hand it out but start whining when you get it ...do you realize you are an asshole ? ...well I am here to school you in the fact that you are an asshole ....
It wasn't me that voted for that Orange Orangutan..it was total assholes like you and that other bitch..............
View attachment 150615
The Russia
Investigation Is
Zeroing in on
Trump's Actions in Office

North Korean leader responds to Trump: I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard :lol::lmao: with fire

Son, you are way out of your league ...

Little punks like you, with an ego so riddled with holes that you need to attack anybody and everybody, contribute absolutely nothing to an adult conversation. You hide your insecurities with scurrilous attacks using language that YOU think makes you seem adult, when in fact, it makes you petty, irrelevant, and childish.

Now, if I were like you - and I'm not - this is the point where I would tell you that you are a useless little pissant totally incapable of intelligent conversation. Your inability to put three words together in a single coherent sentence is only exceeded by the depth of your ignorance. Your innate fear of women - which I can understand since you've never had one - is laughable.

Then, if I were REALLY like you - I would resort to profane attacks as if to flex my atrophied mental muscle, and I would tell you that you are a useless cocksucker and a little fuck whose dad obviously wishes the rubber hadn't broke. You DO know who your father was, right? You hide your insecurity, and your obviously little dick, behind big boy talk, don't you? Why don't you go back into the basement and beat your mean again? It's surely the only action it gets. You couldn't school a fucking minnow.

But, then ---- it's a good thing I'm not like you, huh?

What evidence? You can point to none that's not speculation on someone else's part that you just borrow and post. In YOUR own words, what's specific evidence did you see that means Russia installed Trump? Because that is what you are saying. So what was Maniforts part in all that?

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

vox.com/2017/9/18/16330978/paul-manafort-wiretap-indictment

Never heard of an airtight case that has no evidence whatsoever, but the whole Russia thing has basically been blind faith the entire time, so the leftists believing it never needed evidence.

Old partisan misinformed edited propaganda videos are not going to silence or take the place of genuine tangible, provable evidence in a judicial setting. Videos like that are not evidence and can't/won't be shown in grand jury hearings and courtrooms during trials. Their purpose is to influence the gullible into believing a partisan viewpoint.

So, you're admitting that what you think is evidence supporting the Russia myth right now wouldn't hold up in a court setting. That's a good start.

No, but really, there's zero evidence of tampering with those videos, and you can't cite a single inconsistency with them. You're just upset that the people carrying the myth admitted it was just that, a myth. No amount of video tampering would have made those a final product, there would be skips in the video where words needed to be edited out, and in order for something to be taken out of context, he'd have had to omit the beginning of each video. As much as you'd like it to stop being so, in order to fit your false narrative, video evidence is still the strongest form of evidence, and that's what we have right here.

You are distorting my comments and talking pure trash and misinformation to defend your propaganda videos.

Evidence to prove wrongdoing in the Trump Campaign/Russian investigation is mounting and building. Much effort is now being focused on New York state charges that are out of the reach of trump pardons.

You are the only one distorting anything. And when you get tired of doing it with this username you switch to another and do it more, yet you can n all three of your incarnations fail to produce this ship sinking evidence. If the case is all sewn up, why ain't the perps walkin'? It's almost been longer then a year and nothing. Maybe you should hold your breath until charges are announced?

What evidence? You can point to none that's not speculation on someone else's part that you just borrow and post. In YOUR own words, what's specific evidence did you see that means Russia installed Trump? Because that is what you are saying. So what was Maniforts part in all that?
The posting you request has been posted a bunch of times, some as recently as yesterday. Posts numbers 213, 218, are the posts made recently.

The tread was not meant to be a general discussion about the investigation. It is meant to inform readers that there has been a surge of evidence that has come forward recently. Anyone keeping up with the news knows this is true and accurate. You may argue and debate the value of the data coming out, but you can not argue and debate that this new data is coming out.
How can you question what Manaforts part is? It is big news and covered by everyone.Why would you need me to explain Manaforts role in the investigation? Why aren't the explanations you have already been given not enough?

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

vox.com/2017/9/18/16330978/paul-manafort-wiretap-indictment

Never heard of an airtight case that has no evidence whatsoever, but the whole Russia thing has basically been blind faith the entire time, so the leftists believing it never needed evidence.

Old partisan misinformed edited propaganda videos are not going to silence or take the place of genuine tangible, provable evidence in a judicial setting. Videos like that are not evidence and can't/won't be shown in grand jury hearings and courtrooms during trials. Their purpose is to influence the gullible into believing a partisan viewpoint.

So, you're admitting that what you think is evidence supporting the Russia myth right now wouldn't hold up in a court setting. That's a good start.

No, but really, there's zero evidence of tampering with those videos, and you can't cite a single inconsistency with them. You're just upset that the people carrying the myth admitted it was just that, a myth. No amount of video tampering would have made those a final product, there would be skips in the video where words needed to be edited out, and in order for something to be taken out of context, he'd have had to omit the beginning of each video. As much as you'd like it to stop being so, in order to fit your false narrative, video evidence is still the strongest form of evidence, and that's what we have right here.

You are distorting my comments and talking pure trash and misinformation to defend your propaganda videos.

Evidence to prove wrongdoing in the Trump Campaign/Russian investigation is mounting and building. Much effort is now being focused on New York state charges that are out of the reach of trump pardons.

You are the only one distorting anything. And when you get tired of doing it with this username you switch to another and do it more, yet you can n all three of your incarnations fail to produce this ship sinking evidence. If the case is all sewn up, why ain't the perps walkin'? It's almost been longer then a year and nothing. Maybe you should hold your breath until charges are announced?

You just make stuff up without a shred of evidence to back up your allegations. The links I have provided aren't good enough for you. Even when requested to offer interpretations in my own words, I have done so. You, on the other hand, do not adhere to the same standards. You have accused me of having multiple usernames and using sock puppets, a clear violation of USMB rules. That makes you a liar if you can not back up your allegation.

You just make stuff up without a shred of evidence to back up your allegations. The links I have provided aren't good enough for you. Even when requested to offer interpretations in my own words, I have done so. You, on the other hand, do not adhere to the same standards. You have accused me of having multiple usernames and using sock puppets, a clear violation of USMB rules. That makes you a liar if you can not back up your allegation.

Oh. No evidence then.

Oh. No evidence then.
That is your opinion. Too bad you do not have the ability or knowledge to articulate that opinion or challenge the data that has been presented to you.

Forum List

Back