Everything Is Sexism Now. With Obama It Was Racism. Now You Can't Call Hillary By Her Name

What does desire of the woman have to do with it, or the desirability of their husbands? If shallowness is a factor we are in worse shape than I ever imagined.
no wonder men were racing to Sarah Palins rallies. They would pay to see her breasts and legs! but does anyone know a guy just dying to see Hillary in Pants?

You know, I'm not partisan, and I don't care for either, so I can objectively say this. However, if truth be told, if we compared Hillary and Sarah at similar ages, I think Hillary is probably better looking.

hillaryclintonittakesavillage2.jpg
4DACB6D6-995F-48F2-BAC3-7C56C233C6A5_w268.jpg

sarahpalin_a.jpg
Sarah-Palin-at-Liberty-Convocation.png

But I guess that is all personal preference. I mean, just compare their husbands. Which husband do more women desire? That will give you a gauge of which woman was more desirable in her prime.

Once Sarah's looks fade, will she have the intellectual heft to remain relevant?

What does desire of the woman have to do with it, or the desirability of their husbands? If shallowness is a factor we are in worse shape than I ever imagined.
no wonder men were racing to Sarah Palins rallies. They would pay to see her breasts and legs! but does anyone know a guy just dying to see Hillary in Pants?

You know, I'm not partisan, and I don't care for either, so I can objectively say this. However, if truth be told, if we compared Hillary and Sarah at similar ages, I think Hillary is probably better looking.

sarahpalin_a.jpg

But I guess that is all personal preference. I mean, just compare their husbands. Which husband do more women desire? That will give you a gauge of which woman was more desirable in her prime.

Once Sarah's looks fade, will she have the intellectual heft to remain relevant?

There are always voters who vote on how sexy, popular, well dressed, well spoken, or just generally how a candidate comes off. They really don't give a shit what the candidate believes. Blame the advent of mass media, TV and the cult of personality.

Would you mind telling those people to stay home?

sarahpalin_a.jpg

There are always voters who vote on how sexy, popular, well dressed, well spoken, or just generally how a candidate comes off. They really don't give a shit what the candidate believes. Blame the advent of mass media, TV and the cult of personality.

There has got to be a better way for her obeseness to dress to attempt to hide all that bulk than those hideous pantsuits.

Someone get her a jumbo 3-way mirror so she can see how awful see looks to others.

sarahpalin_a.jpg

Frankly, I think everyone should stay home.

Imagine if the elites held an election for president, say they decided to give us as candidates, HRC, and Jeb Bush.

Not much of a choice. No democracy there.

How do we de-legitimize the system?

EVERYONE STAYS HOME.

THAT IS A VOTE FOR NO MORE WAR. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE MANIPULATED CURRENCY. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE OPEN BORDERS AND AMNESTY. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE SURRENDERING AMERICAN ECONOMIC SOVEREIGNTY TO MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.

We need to de-legitimize this scam of a system that the elites have foisted on us. Otherwise, when the rest of the world drops our bonds, runs from the dollar, invades us and nukes us because of our leaders irresponsible behavior, IT IS OUR FAULT BECAUSE WE VOTED FOR THEM.

You really think it would change a thing? Have a bridge in the sahara you might be interested in...

The only way to bring about real change is to get involved in the process.

sarahpalin_a.jpg

Frankly, I think everyone should stay home.

Imagine if the elites held an election for president, say they decided to give us as candidates, HRC, and Jeb Bush.

Not much of a choice. No democracy there.

How do we de-legitimize the system?

EVERYONE STAYS HOME.

THAT IS A VOTE FOR NO MORE WAR. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE MANIPULATED CURRENCY. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE OPEN BORDERS AND AMNESTY. IT'S A VOTE FOR NO MORE SURRENDERING AMERICAN ECONOMIC SOVEREIGNTY TO MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.

We need to de-legitimize this scam of a system that the elites have foisted on us. Otherwise, when the rest of the world drops our bonds, runs from the dollar, invades us and nukes us because of our leaders irresponsible behavior, IT IS OUR FAULT BECAUSE WE VOTED FOR THEM.

This is why Hillary should never be president. World leaders are not persuaded by American women and gays calling those leaders sexist.

And will be with every official!
Every official choose what will be his "goldmine" maybe racism, maybe sexism, maybe something else, but it doesn't matter because the result is always the same - MONEY!

Why is it, in her other campaigns her signs said "Hillary", not Clinton. Now, we know the Dem's are just trying to garner the female vote, because they have not asked HER what she wants to be called. They have decided for her, against her past campaign slogans.

th

th

th
th

Once Hillary's looks fade will she have the intellectual heft to remain relevant?

She never had the Intellect and now she only has the Heft!

Hillary's looks faded about 10 years ago. If she becomes president she's gonna be the ugliest POTUS since Abe Lincoln.

Hillary's looks faded 25 years ago, maybe thirty.

When did that Flowers fiasco happen? :laugh:

Why is it, in her other campaigns her signs said "Hillary", not Clinton. Now, we know the Dem's are just trying to garner the female vote, because they have not asked HER what she wants to be called. They have decided for her, against her past campaign slogans.

th

th

th
th

Everyone should call her "Bill's wife."

The media is done hammering Hillary for obstruction of justice with her emails. She's had her meeting with Obama, and they've dropped it like a bad habit. Now every Republican is being accused of sexism.

The latest proclamation from the Hillary camp is "You're being sexist if you call her Hillary". Doesn't matter if she has her first name plastered all over the place. Good God....I am just fed up with these people.

hc-244.jpg

Sexism appears to be the new racism. This is why only a woman need run as a Democrat.
After a dust up with a female Today Show host Rand Paul was warned to be careful when talking to women by Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd.
Rand Paul was being interviewed.....well, not interviewed.....but lectured to by Today co-host Savannah Guthrie repeatedly who badgered him over his views on foreign policy following his presidential announcement.

Quote: Things got so heated during the discussion that Paul had to tell Guthrie “before we go through a litany of things you say I’ve changed on, why don't you ask me a question.”

After discussing whether or not he had presidential ambitions growing up, the interview got combative over whether or not Senator Paul would ever support a U.S. nuclear deal with Iran. Despite explaining that “part of the problem” is that Iran has interpreted the nuclear framework differently than the United States, Guthrie interrupted the Tea Party senator and demanded that he “take that issue off the table.”

The Today co-host eventually allowed Senator Paul to answer her question but then proceeded to lecture him on how his foreign policy positions have evolved over the years:

You have had views in the past on foreign policy that are somewhat unorthodox, but you seem to have changed over the years. You once said Iran was not a threat, now you say it is. You once proposed ending foreign aid to Israel, you now support it at least for the time being…You wanted to cut defense spending and now you want to increase it 16%. So I just wonder if you’ve mellowed out.

For his part, Paul objected to Savannah Guthrie’s editorializing on his foreign policy positions and asked her to “let me explain instead of talking over me." Paul then told her “before we go through a litany of things you say I’ve changed on, why don't you ask me a question? Have I changed my opinion? That would be sort of a better way to approach an interview.”

NBCpaul_0.jpg
Guthrie continued to interrupt the senator without letting him articulate what his actual foreign policy views were and Paul once again asked her to just let him answer the question.

You have editorialized. Let me answer a question. You ask a question and you say have your views changed instead of editorializing and saying my views have changed.

Eventually the NBCer allowed her Republican guest to answer her question but she made sure to take one final shot at his foreign policy views:

I think the question I was getting at in general is just that when you came to Washington and you realized I am going to run for president, have you mellowed or tempered your views at all?

Guthrie's harsh treatment of Senator Paul was in stark contrast to a recent interview she conducted with liberal Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren. During the March 31 discussion, Guthrie repeatedly urged Warren to run for president, even to the point of wondering whether or not Hillary Clinton was liberal enough for the modern Democratic Party.

Rand Paul to Savannah Guthrie Instead of Editorializing Ask Me A Question

The sexism is flying....but from the liberal side. Salon got into it and made a point of saying that "Rand Paul got into it with another woman....." as if he's some kind of male chauvinistic jerk. How dare he talk down to woman reporters!!!

If that isn't sexist, I don't know what is. They assume that women journalists need protection from the big...bad Republican bully.

Rand Paul clashes with another woman news anchor for daring to ask him a real question

If you've ever sat through an interview with Obama, Barney Frank, or any other liberal on Fox News, every single one of them reacts the same exact way that Rand Paul did. Not only that, but every single Democrat pundit I've seen tries to filibuster the discussion and refuses to answer questions. They have their talking points and they stick with them, and if shouting over everyone else will make their point, or confuse the discussion, so be it. This is just the liberal media is throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks. They're accusing Rand Paul of doing something wrong when in fact they know it is a tactic they use religiously.

What?

The media is done hammering Hillary for obstruction of justice with her emails. She's had her meeting with Obama, and they've dropped it like a bad habit. Now every Republican is being accused of sexism.

The latest proclamation from the Hillary camp is "You're being sexist if you call her Hillary". Doesn't matter if she has her first name plastered all over the place. Good God....I am just fed up with these people.

hc-244.jpg

Sexism appears to be the new racism. This is why only a woman need run as a Democrat.
After a dust up with a female Today Show host Rand Paul was warned to be careful when talking to women by Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd.
Rand Paul was being interviewed.....well, not interviewed.....but lectured to by Today co-host Savannah Guthrie repeatedly who badgered him over his views on foreign policy following his presidential announcement.

Quote: Things got so heated during the discussion that Paul had to tell Guthrie “before we go through a litany of things you say I’ve changed on, why don't you ask me a question.”

After discussing whether or not he had presidential ambitions growing up, the interview got combative over whether or not Senator Paul would ever support a U.S. nuclear deal with Iran. Despite explaining that “part of the problem” is that Iran has interpreted the nuclear framework differently than the United States, Guthrie interrupted the Tea Party senator and demanded that he “take that issue off the table.”

The Today co-host eventually allowed Senator Paul to answer her question but then proceeded to lecture him on how his foreign policy positions have evolved over the years:

You have had views in the past on foreign policy that are somewhat unorthodox, but you seem to have changed over the years. You once said Iran was not a threat, now you say it is. You once proposed ending foreign aid to Israel, you now support it at least for the time being…You wanted to cut defense spending and now you want to increase it 16%. So I just wonder if you’ve mellowed out.

For his part, Paul objected to Savannah Guthrie’s editorializing on his foreign policy positions and asked her to “let me explain instead of talking over me." Paul then told her “before we go through a litany of things you say I’ve changed on, why don't you ask me a question? Have I changed my opinion? That would be sort of a better way to approach an interview.”

NBCpaul_0.jpg
Guthrie continued to interrupt the senator without letting him articulate what his actual foreign policy views were and Paul once again asked her to just let him answer the question.

You have editorialized. Let me answer a question. You ask a question and you say have your views changed instead of editorializing and saying my views have changed.

Eventually the NBCer allowed her Republican guest to answer her question but she made sure to take one final shot at his foreign policy views:

I think the question I was getting at in general is just that when you came to Washington and you realized I am going to run for president, have you mellowed or tempered your views at all?

Guthrie's harsh treatment of Senator Paul was in stark contrast to a recent interview she conducted with liberal Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren. During the March 31 discussion, Guthrie repeatedly urged Warren to run for president, even to the point of wondering whether or not Hillary Clinton was liberal enough for the modern Democratic Party.

Rand Paul to Savannah Guthrie Instead of Editorializing Ask Me A Question

The sexism is flying....but from the liberal side. Salon got into it and made a point of saying that "Rand Paul got into it with another woman....." as if he's some kind of male chauvinistic jerk. How dare he talk down to woman reporters!!!

If that isn't sexist, I don't know what is. They assume that women journalists need protection from the big...bad Republican bully.

Rand Paul clashes with another woman news anchor for daring to ask him a real question

If you've ever sat through an interview with Obama, Barney Frank, or any other liberal on Fox News, every single one of them reacts the same exact way that Rand Paul did. Not only that, but every single Democrat pundit I've seen tries to filibuster the discussion and refuses to answer questions. They have their talking points and they stick with them, and if shouting over everyone else will make their point, or confuse the discussion, so be it. This is just the liberal media is throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks. They're accusing Rand Paul of doing something wrong when in fact they know it is a tactic they use religiously.

What?
Most intelligent post from you today.....lol

Forum List

Back