Everything Genesis

I still do 'In Too Deep' every once in a while at my gigs. Great song. I used to do 'Follow You, Follow Me', but dropped it because nobody seemed to know it. I loved playing the synth solo. I should bring it back. Fuck the audience. What do they know?

• Banned
Let's not forget Peter Gabriel. Solsbury hill. Grab your things, I've come to take you home.

I still do 'In Too Deep' every once in a while at my gigs. Great song. I used to do 'Follow You, Follow Me', but dropped it because nobody seemed to know it. I loved playing the synth solo. I should bring it back. Fuck the audience. What do they know?
For those who don't know it. It's still my all-time favorite Genesis song.

It sounds to me like people here only know Genisis after they became bland and popular instead of when they were brilliant.

The first album after Gabriel left was good, but they went steadily downhill after that.

It sounds to me like people here only know Genisis after they became bland and popular instead of when they were brilliant.

The first album after Gabriel left was good, but they went steadily downhill after that.
Was that trick of the tail?
I'd even venture to say most people that heard Peter Gabriel music don't know he used to be with Genesis.

Forum List

Back