Everyone is beating up Maui officials because the sirens didn't go off. Why?

people who make stupid mistakes hat cost lives should be held accountable with the severest of consequences...then we wouldn't have ass holes that destroy shit.......lost my mind????.......you think girls can have penises and adore an incestous pedophile in the wh........i lost my mind...bawwwhahaha
Yes, lost your mind. The conditioning has broken you.

Yes, lost your mind. The conditioning has broken you.
dude...................conditioning made me never work a day in my life because i loved what i did and still do some, so much it was heaven nd afforded me to laugh at you stupid time card punching grommits for decdes....carry on

A good point was made that the tsunami warning would have had people rushing inland.

That is what I heard
It is a tsunami warning. Blasting it in the middle of the night would have sent people to the hills……where the fire was

I take issue with the title of this thread.
I have not seen even one report of these "officials" being beat up.
Although that seems to be exactly what they deserve, so far I don't think any of them has suffered one punch to the nose.
Watch yesterday’s presser all about them and how good they all are, fking punks

Aren't the sirens primarily for hurricane/tsunami warning? I get amber alerts and storm warnings on my cell phone, wouldn't that work better than hurricane sirens? That could have been confusing and made people move away from the water.

The sirens are for an emergency. If you have an emergency it doesn't matter what damn siren it is, it will tell people there is an emergency.

Something should have gone off, anything. At work if there is a fire and the horns and strobes for fire don't go off then I'm popping the ammonia system alarm, something to tell people shit is going on.

dude...................conditioning made me never work a day in my life because i loved what i did and still do some, so much it was heaven nd afforded me to laugh at you stupid time card punching grommits for decdes....carry on
That's not conditioning, that's luck.

I'm retired, BTW. Sold my mid sized business earlier this year. I haven't punched a time card since I was 20 years old or so and I'm 55 now.

I don't know what "grommits" or "decdes" are though.

Forum List

Back