“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

you lying is a poke? neh - it was a lie. simple. you still ignored them like a plague because you have nothing to debate with straight up facts. you know it & i know it.

tell yer wife to fetch.
You mean you don’t have anything to debate with? You have not realized that Europe is a complete disaster. Hence Brexit, riots in France, and high Islamic influence in the region. IDGAF what the people there wanted. I want to know how a person with zero experience in the field and who doesn’t speak the language got a job making $50k a year. Care to tell me? Do you believe if his last name was not “Biden” he would have garnered that role. Care to explain why Masha Yavanovich was told to tread lightly around the topic when she became the ambassador? Told that by the Obama administration. I am glad this all came out because I had no idea about the corruption under Biden. Now I do.

unethical? yep. illegal? nope. now, why did donny not do anything about all that hub bub b4 biden got in the race? why did guliani get involved? he's not any part of the justice dept - not the gov'ment. why did rotten rudy explicitly state he was donny's PERSONAL lawyer & not even on the white house staff? why is yer prez not letting anyone talk? not one doc?

oh yaaaaaaaaaa... thinking bipeds know. it's crystal you don't wanna know. but you will.
He got involved in it because he had to sign a check and send $400mil to Ukraine who had a new president. You’re an unemployed parasite but in business timing is everything and in this case timing was just right. Unethical but not illegal? Hmmmm...if you’re so confident let’s find out. You may be right. Let Ukraine work with Barr and Rudy and tell us what happened. Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly? Sober up please and answer me coherently.

lol... yer prez is the parasite. you gladly let yer taxes pay for his flights & lodging & golf excursions, so save it troll.

guliani is toast & barr will not escape this either.
So Obama wasn't a parasite when he went on numerous golf outings and lavish vacations in Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, Spain, Italy and India?

:auiqs.jpg:

Great job avoiding my question. Run along and have another. Explains a lot about your life.

try again little troll.
Still have not answered me.

Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly?

i have no worries. wanna tell me why trump has stifled everyone & every doc that could exonerate him?

You answer me and I answer you. That is how an adult conversation works.

get back to me when you act like one.

Still have not answered the question.

Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly?

You mean you don’t have anything to debate with? You have not realized that Europe is a complete disaster. Hence Brexit, riots in France, and high Islamic influence in the region. IDGAF what the people there wanted. I want to know how a person with zero experience in the field and who doesn’t speak the language got a job making $50k a year. Care to tell me? Do you believe if his last name was not “Biden” he would have garnered that role. Care to explain why Masha Yavanovich was told to tread lightly around the topic when she became the ambassador? Told that by the Obama administration. I am glad this all came out because I had no idea about the corruption under Biden. Now I do.

unethical? yep. illegal? nope. now, why did donny not do anything about all that hub bub b4 biden got in the race? why did guliani get involved? he's not any part of the justice dept - not the gov'ment. why did rotten rudy explicitly state he was donny's PERSONAL lawyer & not even on the white house staff? why is yer prez not letting anyone talk? not one doc?

oh yaaaaaaaaaa... thinking bipeds know. it's crystal you don't wanna know. but you will.
He got involved in it because he had to sign a check and send $400mil to Ukraine who had a new president. You’re an unemployed parasite but in business timing is everything and in this case timing was just right. Unethical but not illegal? Hmmmm...if you’re so confident let’s find out. You may be right. Let Ukraine work with Barr and Rudy and tell us what happened. Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly? Sober up please and answer me coherently.

lol... yer prez is the parasite. you gladly let yer taxes pay for his flights & lodging & golf excursions, so save it troll.

So Obama wasn't a parasite when he went on numerous golf outings and lavish vacations in Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, Spain, Italy and India?

Case in Point of TDS. Have another. You are a failure at life.

Case in Point of TDS. Have another. You are a failure at life.

dispute it. oh wait, you can't.

poor poor basket dweller.

to his own home? c'mon now... & trump has out golfed obama long ago, lol...

trumpgolf2.jpg

Trump Has Spent Millions More of the Public’s Money Golfing in Three Years Than Obama Did in Eight
by Colin Kalmbacher | 7:36 pm, December 28th, 2019

Trump Has Spent Millions More of the Public’s Money Golfing in Three Years Than Obama Did in Eight

Trump Golf Count: 243*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $122,000,000**
*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 112 visits. Our last recorded outing was on January 18, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Trump Golf Count

President Trump's Golf Outings

Date Day of Week Hours at Club Club Played Golf?* Time at Club Visit Count Golf Count Cumulative Hours Comments

Trump Golf Count
Obama owns a golf course? I didn't know that. Trump, on the other hand, owns multiple golf courses, including one where he lives, and that's mostly where he goes golfing.

It's a simple question: was Obama being a parasite when he played golf?

Great job avoiding my question. Run along and have another. Explains a lot about your life.

try again little troll.
Still have not answered me.

i have no worries. wanna tell me why trump has stifled everyone & every doc that could exonerate him?

Cowardice. He's fought against responsibility his whole life. Why start now?

Poke successful. Now fetch me a beer.

you lying is a poke? neh - it was a lie. simple. you still ignored them like a plague because you have nothing to debate with straight up facts. you know it & i know it.

tell yer wife to fetch.

Yeah, he entered office penniless and left with an estate on Martha's Vineyard, the fucking crook.

Oh wait, that was Potentate Obamugabe. Trump was rich already....

tell yer wife to fetch.

Yeah, he entered office penniless and left with an estate on Martha's Vineyard, the fucking crook.

Joe Biden released his tax returns. You can see where he earned his money. Nothing crooked about it.

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't seem interested in such transparency.

Joe Biden released his tax returns. You can see where he earned his money. Nothing crooked about it.

We are discussing how he got Hunter that gig and then protected him. Keep up. Leftist.

You have all sorts of slander, but nothing to back it up.

Look, Ukraine is a hotbed of corruption, that's why Obama and Clinton chose it for the embezzlement scheme, run American taxpayer funds through and buy a mansion on the coast of Martha's Vineyard (guess he isn't that worried about glowbull warming). I mean, you're not going to embezzle $3 billion through Canada, now are you?

Fact:

• Joe Biden was in charge of disbursing $3 billion in taxpayer money to Ukraine
  • Quid Pro Joe gave $1.8 billion to the shell company Burisma.
  • Burisma put Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr. and Chris Heinz on their BOD
  • Burisma gave the three mules a combined total of over $10 million
  • The $1.8 billion vanished without a trace
Corruption is the heart of the democrats, this whole situation was simply a Clinton designed scheme to embezzle taxpayer money. Shokin sticking his nose in threatened to democrats scheme. Trump sticking his nose in threatened the entire system in DC, which survives on corruption.

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why would you assume this prosecutor was not corrupt?

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why couldn’t he find any cases to prosecute?

Are you claiming prosecutors under Shokin weren’t found with bags of diamonds?

he probably was....However, notice how you set that up...You're just mad that he started snooping in the direction of Hunter Biden, and daddy made sure that didn't happen...So, in the end you want Shokin's alleged corruption to absolve Biden's....And it doesn't matter to the discussion what prosecutors under Shokin got, or didn't get....That is deflection.

He probably was, what, corrupt? That's a good starting point. Given Shokin was corrupt, it's highly unlikely that he was snooping around Biden. In fact, since the only allegation that he was comes from Shokin, and since we both agree he's corrupt, then that allegation bears little merit. You see, there's lots of people that back up Biden's account of what happened and no one that backs up Shokin's account. It's not a deflection, it goes to the very heart of the issue of who to believe.

Look, colfax, aids surrounding Biden sounded the alarm bells that Hunter was involved with Burisma...He ignored those warnings...Then, when Shokin started looking into the company where Hunter was collecting from the golden goose, Biden used his office to quash that invetigation...

You know it's a real hoot to see people like yourself in these boards scream over and over how it is so wrong for the US to meddle in others affairs around the world, then when presented with a corrupt puke in the VP position carries out a corrupt scheme using aid money to protect graft to his son, you will turn a blind eye because of party....It is so pathetic.

There’s some factual problems with your narrative.

Yes, people sounded the alarm over Hunter‘s involvement with Burisma. Biden ignored those warnings. Those warnings weren’t warnings about corruption. They were warnings about the appearance of corruption. There is a difference.

'The appearence' is enough to warrant an investigation....It is what those in DoJ call a predicate...Now, like I said if the tables were turned, and it were Don jr taking millions from a foreign firm, that he has NO experience in the field they do business in, and Trump was the one getting the investigation quashed by telling Z that the aid he needs will disappear unless he fires the investigator, then brags about it....You'd be calling for his head, and you know what? you'd be right to do so...So, why the attempt here to dismiss it because it was Biden?

The problem in your narrative is that those same people were responsible for developing the push to have Shokin forced out. They are the same people who say Shokin was corrupt. They are the same people who say Shokin wasn’t looking into anything.

Then I would point you to the interview with Shokin himself...I mean it's not a fairytale that the Ukraine office of the Prosecutor was looking into Burisma was it? There's records, right?

I’ve never said that we shouldn’t poke around in other people’s affairs. If you got a problem with someone saying that, bring it up with them. Don’t generalize your opinions to me. The use of American power around the world has been at times problematic and at times beneficial. That’s why it’s important to have people know what they’re doing making these decisions.

No, but you are buying into the narrative that poking into Burisma's affairs can't be done because it looks bad for Biden....

Biden bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Yes, and how'd he accomplish getting that prosecutor fired? What was he saying he did to get that prosecutor fired?

He did so because getting a corrupt prosecutor fired is typically seen as a good thing. It wasn’t until Giuliani and a host of corrupt individuals (such as Igor and Lev) came along that we even heard of any investigation into Burisma.

Hey, it's democrats twisting a phone call claiming that Trump used the threat of withholding aid, when none of that was even discussed in the phone call, and the aid was delivered on time....Y'all just tipped your hand, and then there is the ever stupid Biden out there bragging about it...

Now, if Trump pusher for the firing of a prosecutor, I’d ask a few important questions. Who’s idea was it to have the prosecutor fired? Who was the prosecutor and what were they actually up to? Was there actually an investigation into Don Jr? That’s how you think critically.

Oh darn...And you were doing so good having a conversation until you just had to imply that I don't know how to think critically....Shame on you...

However, you'd ask those questions if it were Trump, so why are you not asking them now, when it's Biden? I think that tells the tale....

'The appearence' is enough to warrant an investigation....It is what those in DoJ call a predicate...Now, like I said if the tables were turned, and it were Don jr taking millions from a foreign firm, that he has NO experience in the field they do business in, and Trump was the one getting the investigation quashed by telling Z that the aid he needs will disappear unless he fires the investigator, then brags about it....You'd be calling for his head, and you know what? you'd be right to do so...So, why the attempt here to dismiss it because it was Biden?
The similar situation would be Trump, as VP, in keeping with official US State Dept. policy, and in concert with the EU and IMF, told Ukraine a corrupt prosecutor who was not investigating his son needed to be fired so that corruption could be investigated.

Is the appearance enough to warrant an investigation? I don't think so. There has been no DoJ investigation even though all these facts have been known for 4 years. Besides, who decides if there is a predicate or not? Does Trump get to decide that? One of the central allegations in the Mueller investigation has been that they had insufficient predicate because it had people who were biased against Trump involved. Certainly one would consider Trump to be biased against Biden given what he's said about him.

Then I would point you to the interview with Shokin himself...I mean it's not a fairytale that the Ukraine office of the Prosecutor was looking into Burisma was it? There's records, right?

Shokin is telling fairy tales. He's a disgraced prosecutor who was dismissed. Yes, I would expect there to be records if he was looking into Burisma. Those records are conspicuously absent.

No, but you are buying into the narrative that poking into Burisma's affairs can't be done because it looks bad for Biden....

Burisma is and should be investigated. The Biden's have nothing to do with the allegations against Burisma.

Yes, and how'd he accomplish getting that prosecutor fired? What was he saying he did to get that prosecutor fired?

No need to ask questions we both know the answer to. Biden threatened to withhold US guarantees for loans to get the prosecutor fired. So what?

Hey, it's democrats twisting a phone call claiming that Trump used the threat of withholding aid, when none of that was even discussed in the phone call, and the aid was delivered on time....Y'all just tipped your hand, and then there is the ever stupid Biden out there bragging about it...

Trump used US assistance to Ukraine in the phone call to engender a sense that Zelinsky owes something to him. It's obvious in the phone call. No, he didn't link the US aid that was held up directly. Trump doesn't come out and say things directly all the time. But tell me, if you're Zelinsky, and Trump and his buddies keep asking you for an investigation into Biden, to make it public, and the aid is being held up by Trump for no reason that they'll explain, what would you assume is the reason?

Oh darn...And you were doing so good having a conversation until you just had to imply that I don't know how to think critically....Shame on you...

However, you'd ask those questions if it were Trump, so why are you not asking them now, when it's Biden? I think that tells the tale....

We have asked them of Biden. The answers are that the idea to fire the prosecutor came from career state department staff. The prosecutor was widely considered inadequate at cleaning up corruption in his office and was probably on the take himself as he was very close to the corrupt oligarchs he was supposed to be investigating. There's no evidence of an investigation into Burisma at the time. Just the opposite. There is at least one whistleblower from the Ukrainian department of justice that the case against Burisma was inactive and had been so for years.

to his own home? c'mon now... & trump has out golfed obama long ago, lol...

trumpgolf2.jpg

by Colin Kalmbacher | 7:36 pm, December 28th, 2019

Trump Golf Count: 243*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $122,000,000**
*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 112 visits. Our last recorded outing was on January 18, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Trump Golf Count

President Trump's Golf Outings

Date Day of Week Hours at Club Club Played Golf?* Time at Club Visit Count Golf Count Cumulative Hours Comments

Trump Golf Count
Obama owns a golf course? I didn't know that. Trump, on the other hand, owns multiple golf courses, including one where he lives, and that's mostly where he goes golfing.

all on the taxpayer dime. all that secret service detail paying HIM for the luxury of keeping his ample orange ass safe. & if he does any government business, then even his own stay at his own home is tax payer funded. good god you're stoooooooooooooopid.

It's a simple question: was Obama being a parasite when he played golf?

not anywhere as close as donny.

next?

tell yer wife to fetch.

whatever cash obama made from from his own doing, he certainly wasn't born rich.

daddy drumpf handing donny millions to start life out with sure was a sweet deal for him 'eh?

Really?

Link?

Comrade, a US Senator doesn't earn a million a year, so for Quid Pro Joe to be worth over $100 million, he had to be provided that money by sources other than his salary. What do you Stalinists keeps saying about Emoluments? Ah, but laws are for Republicans, not for our glorious Communist rulers.

Really?

Link?

Comrade, a US Senator doesn't earn a million a year, so for Quid Pro Joe to be worth over $100 million, he had to be provided that money by sources other than his salary. What do you Stalinists keeps saying about Emoluments? Ah, but laws are for Republicans, not for our glorious Communist rulers.
Who the hell told you Joe Biden is worth over $100 million?

Really?

Link?

He is worth closer to $10mil. How did he accumulate that wealth being in public service the majority of his professional life?

Really?

Link?

So where is that link to his tax returns?

Joe Biden Has Made Millions Since Leaving The White House In 2017 | Celebrity Net Worth

Forum List

Back