Everyone call the White House

In all honesty, the young man is lucky to still be alive. Mexican gangs take great pleasure in killing US military officers, they make a game out of it.

Except this guy isn't a military officer.

He may not have intended to break the law, but he did.
He should have gotten his day in court long before now, however. And his family certainly should not have been subjected to extortion.

Glad the former marine is coming home.

the state department needs to add in big block black letters "don't go to mexico" cause they're assholes over there.

Why are they assholes? Because some stupid fuck decided to make his own rules?

Would you drive across country with a gun without checking the laws of the states you will be passing through ahead of time?

What kind of special idiot would drive through 5 foreign countries without doing the same?

Jesus, you really are a dipshit.

I'm right there with you, the U.S. needs to implement the exact same laws and penalties for Mexicans illegally coming into our country. :clap2:

So in order to defend the United States of America and the values and liberties we treasure, we have to abandon the values and liberties we treasure?

In all honesty, the young man is lucky to still be alive. Mexican gangs take great pleasure in killing US military officers, they make a game out of it.

He should have gotten his day in court long before now, however. And his family certainly should not have been subjected to extortion.

I aware, but some people don't care about the "former" part.

I aware, but some people don't care about the "former" part.

Yes, some people prefer emotional tugs rather than accuracy.
I'm not one of those people.

Forum List

Back