Everyone call the White House

abc_jabin_bogan_nt_120420_wg.jpg

Where's his white house petition? He spent 6 months in a Mexican jail for taking a wrong turn. Where was the "Obama needs to do something!! Boycott Mexico" for him?

Never heard of him or his story but your diversion is noted

abc_jabin_bogan_nt_120420_wg.jpg

Where's his white house petition? He spent 6 months in a Mexican jail for taking a wrong turn. Where was the "Obama needs to do something!! Boycott Mexico" for him?

Didn't know about him. Do you have a link?

He's a soldier and owns guns so the left won't care.

Shallow bastards.

He broke Mexican law, fuckwit.

It's that simple.

Not surprised you can't see past that fact.

No he didn't jackass. His lawyer says they measured the fucking barrel wrong. Besides that anyone with a brain knows this is about money. Extortion to be exact.

Carry on witless

Your support of illegal activity duly noted.

Explains a lot about your lack of character.

See...it's only clever if there is some aspect of reality in it.

In this case....sans clever, sans reality.

I hear you loud and clear, dollface. You'll give it up to anyone for FRENCH fries.

And this secret knowledge is based on some fantasy of yours?
You must be so high you could dock with the space station.

I love reading your posts. I just can’t get enough senseless prattle!

He broke Mexican law, fuckwit.

It's that simple.

Not surprised you can't see past that fact.

No he didn't jackass. His lawyer says they measured the fucking barrel wrong. Besides that anyone with a brain knows this is about money. Extortion to be exact.

Carry on witless

You clearly don't know the facts of the case but "I" lack character?

One thing I don't lack is a neg button.

Carry on witless

I wonder why mexico let's the drug cartels run their prisons? their country even Every American should avoid mexico like the plague.

Carry on witless

Of course you don't: you're a pathetic turd of zero moral character who's incapable of understanding even the simplest facts in this case.

It explains why you whine like such a little bitch so often when confronted with facts.

Must suck to live life in fear like you do.

Dallas Truck Driver Carrying Ammunition Arrested in Mexico - ABC News

Didn't know about him? I'm shocked.

See, his family hired a lawyer, raised funds, and eventually got him out. He didn't actually break Mexican law.

Mexicans aren't decent people are they?

I currently live near the mexican border. We are not allowed to go into Mexico. Anyone who has access to the Internet knows that Mexico is not a safe decent place for Americans to travel to.

Dallas Truck Driver Carrying Ammunition Arrested in Mexico - ABC News

Didn't know about him? I'm shocked.

See, his family hired a lawyer, raised funds, and eventually got him out. He didn't actually break Mexican law.

Mexicans aren't decent people are they?

I currently live near the mexican border. We are not allowed to go into Mexico. Anyone who has access to the Internet knows that Mexico is not a safe decent place for Americans to travel to.

Hey! I'm A believe you. I won't ever be caught there.

Of course you don't: you're a pathetic turd of zero moral character who's incapable of understanding even the simplest facts in this case.

It explains why you whine like such a little bitch so often when confronted with facts.

I bet you didn't even know that the prison officials called his parents demanding money did you?

And now I have no morals?

Seek help dude, you don't even know me

what you cannot seem to get through that incredibly thick head of yours is that declaring a shotgun at the border is not the legal way to bring a gun into mexico.

And if the stupid fuck had bothered to do a simple internet search anyone with an iq over 70 would have done in a similar situation, he would have found this:

guns are illegal in mexico | u.s. Consulate general tijuana, mexico

the state department needs to add in big block black letters "don't go to mexico" cause they're assholes over there.

Why are they assholes? Because some stupid fuck decided to make his own rules?

Would you drive across country with a gun without checking the laws of the states you will be passing through ahead of time?

What kind of special idiot would drive through 5 foreign countries without doing the same?

Jesus, you really are a dipshit.

I'm right there with you, the U.S. needs to implement the exact same laws and penalties for Mexicans illegally coming into our country. :clap2:

the state department needs to add in big block black letters "don't go to mexico" cause they're assholes over there.

Why are they assholes? Because some stupid fuck decided to make his own rules?

Would you drive across country with a gun without checking the laws of the states you will be passing through ahead of time?

What kind of special idiot would drive through 5 foreign countries without doing the same?

Jesus, you really are a dipshit.

I'm right there with you, the U.S. needs to implement the exact same laws and penalties for Mexicans illegally coming into our country. :clap2:

do we have that many chains?

I bet you didn't even know that the prison officials called his parents demanding money did you?

And? That's irrelevant to him being a dumbass exactly how?

I know a fucking idiot when I see one, fucking idiot.

And? That's irrelevant to him being a dumbass exactly how?

I know a fucking idiot when I see one, fucking idiot.

If you know an idiot when you see one why is your rep going in the wrong direction? Seems you should look in a mirror more often.

Forum List

Back