Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

Hitler tried genocide

The jews haven't

but seriously, the world would actually be a better place w/o a people that think it's ok to use a baby to stop bullets.

Seriously, what human would think to do such a thing?

It’s dangerous and just plain wrong for any thinking human to justify the actions of "Palestinian" Arab terrorists. Their actions are undertaken with clear and identifiable connections to religious convictions and a sociopathic support system that furthers hatred and murder.

The Arab/Muslim institutionalized hatred of Jews that is embraced by “Palestinians” is furthered by cruel and manipulative Arabs/moslems who wish to use the 'plight' of the Palestinians they spurned from their own nations and lands many, many times as fodder to further their own agendas. The institution of insensate Jew hatred (which is a function of moslem orthodoxy), was furthered by other Arabs who care less about Palestinians than what the misfortune of the "Palestinians" could mean for their own political, financial, and social positions.

Is this Poster completely MAD,in view of the treatment Jews have done to the Palestinians in the past 60 years or so.

This Holleeee-Bolleee NO DOUBT is living in some Ulta-Ortho bunker in Israel...He's MADDER THAN MAD:mad: and BADDER THAN BAD.None shall escape my judgement.theking:cool::clap2::clap2::badgrin:

theliq said:
Is this Poster completely MAD,in view of the treatment Jews have done to the Palestinians in the past 60 years
This Holleeee-Bolleee NO DOUBT is living in some Ulta-Ortho bunker in Israel...He's MADDER THAN MAD:mad: and BADDER THAN BAD.None shall escape my judgement.theking:cool::clap2::clap2::badgrin:

I don't think that drenching your post in multiple colored text and various smiley faces is going to rescue an otherwise weak argument. Arabs have too much to gain in furtherance of their insensate Jew hatred to allow a meaningful resolution of a two state solution.

In a very real sense, that is a calculated tactic. Statehood for "Palestine" would carry risk. For example, rockets fired from "Palestinian" territory into Israel by any one of the various Islamic terrorist groups would constitute an act of war. Israel would have every right to retaliate as any other nation would to an overt act of war.

The Pals are worth more as live bait - at least to the neighboring Arabs / professional Jew haters.

theliq said:
Is this Poster completely MAD,in view of the treatment Jews have done to the Palestinians in the past 60 years

I don't think that drenching your post in multiple colored text and various smiley faces is going to rescue an otherwise weak argument. Arabs have too much to gain in furtherance of their insensate Jew hatred to allow a meaningful resolution of a two state solution.

In a very real sense, that is a calculated tactic. Statehood for "Palestine" would carry risk. For example, rockets fired from "Palestinian" territory into Israel by any one of the various Islamic terrorist groups would constitute an act of war. Israel would have every right to retaliate as any other nation would to an overt act of war.

The Pals are worth more as live bait - at least to the neighboring Arabs / professional Jew haters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYskawC6-GY]Leave Israel Alone - YouTube[/ame]

theliq said:

Huh what a second Crock of Shit,Israel already invade and murder Palestinians so having Statehood for the Palestinians would make NO difference to Israel,moreover when Palestine becomes fact you will find any attacks on Israel will cease,that's what the Palestinians want.Your raving of Palestinian hatred is Bullshit:cuckoo:

I will grant you the Palestinians(and Israel to a degree)have been used as bait.When there becomes a Palestine(and this is what the Rabid Conservative/Ultra don't or won't comprehend),is that these neighbouring Arab countries will become mute.Secular Jews in Israel want peace but these lay about Religious groups in the end will be defeated.

I like:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_eh::confused::redface::clap2::tongue::eusa_drool::razz::eusa_silenced::D:mad::badgrin::eusa_clap:but that's me,I am neither or neither weak in fact or conviction.

Unlike YOU, I believe in a Peaceful Israel and Palestine.

steve

theliq said:

The Jews have done a very good job since their inception to try to stifle debate or critisium of Israel by playing the ANTI-SEMTIC card,like Americans think sometimes that everyone hates them but it's all Bullshit in my opinion....what people world wide dislike is Government decisions and or idiology...which is fair enough.

Many of these whingers love to demonise others,say like Iranians who seem to be flavour of the month at the moment......does anyone seriously think that the average Iranian is like their government,!!!!!the same can be applied to the average Israeli.

No, theliq the bastion of fairness speaks to many,and sees clearly actual fact of the reality in the world today.

theliq said:

Huh what a second Crock of Shit,Israel already invade and murder Palestinians so having Statehood for the Palestinians would make NO difference to Israel,moreover when Palestine becomes fact you will find any attacks on Israel will cease,that's what the Palestinians want.Your raving of Palestinian hatred is Bullshit:cuckoo:

I will grant you the Palestinians(and Israel to a degree)have been used as bait.When there becomes a Palestine(and this is what the Rabid Conservative/Ultra don't or won't comprehend),is that these neighbouring Arab countries will become mute.Secular Jews in Israel want peace but these lay about Religious groups in the end will be defeated.

I like:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_eh::confused::redface::clap2::tongue::eusa_drool::razz::eusa_silenced::D:mad::badgrin::eusa_clap:but that's me,I am neither or neither weak in fact or conviction.

steve

In fact you seek only glory and unadulerated whoopie with your roo.

steve

You should educate yourself regarding what the Hamas Charter actually spells out regarding islamist ideology, jihad and the concept of waqf.

I posted about that previously. It's a page or two back in this thread.

theliq said:

steve

moreover when Palestine becomes fact you will find any attacks on Israel will cease

Really? :cuckoo:

EDIT: No link provided to article.

As a result of the Israeli siege, there has been widespread development of anemia among children and women due to malnutrition as a result of siege and poverty. Stunting, where a child is more than two standard deviations shorter than what it should be, is sharply on the rise. In 2006, around 13.5 percent of children were stunted. In 2009, 31.4 percent under age two were stunted.

In other words, every third child is less developed than he or she should be. And stunting does not only affect growth. It also affects brain development and the ability to learn. This is a direct consequence of malnutrition. Remember, this is not caused by drought or natural disasters, but a deliberate, man-made lack of food and water, imposed, planned, and executed in the most detailed way by the Israeli government. They even calculate how many calories to let in to Gaza to avoid outright starvation but to “just” cause malnutrition since that goes under the radar of human rights abuses.

Similarly, water cleaning plants and pump stations for sewage cleaning and waste disposal are destroyed and haven’t been repaired because spare parts have not been let in due to the siege. Spare parts sit for up to two years on the border without being let in. Donated trucks from the UN and Japan for solid waste disposal are also being kept out.
"Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert | The Electronic Intifada

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -134 reputation points from Toddsterpatriot.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fail

Regards,
Toddsterpatriot

Note: This is an automated message.

Last edited:
Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert

SK: What is the healthcare situation in the Gaza Strip like now?

MG: As a result of the Israeli siege, there has been widespread development of anemia among children and women due to malnutrition as a result of siege and poverty. Stunting, where a child is more than two standard deviations shorter than what it should be, is sharply on the rise. In 2006, around 13.5 percent of children were stunted. In 2009, 31.4 percent under age two were stunted.

In other words, every third child is less developed than he or she should be. And stunting does not only affect growth. It also affects brain development and the ability to learn. This is a direct consequence of malnutrition. Remember, this is not caused by drought or natural disasters, but a deliberate, man-made lack of food and water, imposed, planned, and executed in the most detailed way by the Israeli government. They even calculate how many calories to let in to Gaza to avoid outright starvation but to “just” cause malnutrition since that goes under the radar of human rights abuses

This article is reported on Electronic Intifada website

they should ask suha arafat for the money ...

it's in her french bank account.
Jillian, I know you could care less about nonJewish children, but some of us do care about all children. Some of us see all children as created by God and in His image. Israel deliberately starving nonJewish children is not something I can stomach or support. Sherri

New reputation!

Comment:
fail

Regards,
Toddsterpatriot

Getting neg repped by Todd is like being told by Keanu Reeves that you're a bad actor.

Wear it as a badge of honor.

New reputation!

Comment:
fail

Regards,
Toddsterpatriot

Getting neg repped by Todd is like being told by Keanu Reeves that you're a bad actor.

Wear it as a badge of honor.

I heard neg repping contributes to global warming.

At least that's what XXXXX research showed. -No Family Rule.

EDIT: No link provided to article.

As a result of the Israeli siege, there has been widespread development of anemia among children and women due to malnutrition as a result of siege and poverty. Stunting, where a child is more than two standard deviations shorter than what it should be, is sharply on the rise. In 2006, around 13.5 percent of children were stunted. In 2009, 31.4 percent under age two were stunted.

In other words, every third child is less developed than he or she should be. And stunting does not only affect growth. It also affects brain development and the ability to learn. This is a direct consequence of malnutrition. Remember, this is not caused by drought or natural disasters, but a deliberate, man-made lack of food and water, imposed, planned, and executed in the most detailed way by the Israeli government. They even calculate how many calories to let in to Gaza to avoid outright starvation but to “just” cause malnutrition since that goes under the radar of human rights abuses.

Similarly, water cleaning plants and pump stations for sewage cleaning and waste disposal are destroyed and haven’t been repaired because spare parts have not been let in due to the siege. Spare parts sit for up to two years on the border without being let in. Donated trucks from the UN and Japan for solid waste disposal are also being kept out.
"Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert | The Electronic Intifada

New reputation!

Comment:
fail

Regards,
Toddsterpatriot

Note: This is an automated message.

And I thought I was the only person Todd negged ad-nausium,you know Jos,I don't think Todd knows the difference between pos and neg.But I like the Guy and often pos-rep him when he makes a good point,on principle.....methinks he has the longest NEG-REP list on this site:clap2::clap2::cool:

That is not too far from our country. If you can stop watching your big screen and texting on the Ipad you might a lot of children no doing to well.

And I thought I was the only person Todd negged ad-nausium,you know Jos,I don't think Todd knows the difference between pos and neg.But I like the Guy and often pos-rep him when he makes a good point,on principle.....methinks he has the longest NEG-REP list on this site:clap2::clap2::cool:

No, not at all - Arte neg reps me basically every day. Certainly 5 or 6 times in the past week. I suspect he has quotas. Todd has only neg repped me once or twice.

Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert

SK: What is the healthcare situation in the Gaza Strip like now?

MG: As a result of the Israeli siege, there has been widespread development of anemia among children and women due to malnutrition as a result of siege and poverty. Stunting, where a child is more than two standard deviations shorter than what it should be, is sharply on the rise. In 2006, around 13.5 percent of children were stunted. In 2009, 31.4 percent under age two were stunted.

In other words, every third child is less developed than he or she should be. And stunting does not only affect growth. It also affects brain development and the ability to learn. This is a direct consequence of malnutrition. Remember, this is not caused by drought or natural disasters, but a deliberate, man-made lack of food and water, imposed, planned, and executed in the most detailed way by the Israeli government. They even calculate how many calories to let in to Gaza to avoid outright starvation but to “just” cause malnutrition since that goes under the radar of human rights abuses

This article is reported on Electronic Intifada website

they should ask suha arafat for the money ...

it's in her french bank account.
Jillian, I know you could care less about nonJewish children... Sherri

You know virtually nothing, Sherri, but you assume much ... clear evidence of your profound ignorance.

Forum List

Back