Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

Hollie -

I do agree with you that the Palestinian cause has been manipulated by many Arab countries. Some I think are very sincere in their support of their Palestinian brothers, but for others it is just an excuse for ramping up rhetoric against the west.

This does not mean that Palestinians do not deserve a homeland every bit as much as the Kurds, the Tibetans, the Israeli Jews or any other people.

I also agree that Hamas won an election in Gaza, so many people must have voted for them. But with limited options at the ballot box, people often choose bad leaders. Hitler was elected, so to were leaders like Robert Mugabe and Sukarno - this does not make the Germans or the Zimbabweans or Indonesians all supporters of genocide or corruption.

In the cases of Hamas and Hezbollah it may indicate how successful some of theiir welfare and infrastructure programs have been. Of course many Palestinians do support terror, but I don't think the numbers are necessarily as high as they might seem.

Hollie -

I do agree with you that the Palestinian cause has been manipulated by many Arab countries. Some I think are very sincere in their support of their Palestinian brothers, but for others it is just an excuse for ramping up rhetoric against the west.

This does not mean that Palestinians do not deserve a homeland every bit as much as the Kurds, the Tibetans, the Israeli Jews or any other people.

I also agree that Hamas won an election in Gaza, so many people must have voted for them. But with limited options at the ballot box, people often choose bad leaders. Hitler was elected, so to were leaders like Robert Mugabe and Sukarno - this does not make the Germans or the Zimbabweans or Indonesians all supporters of genocide or corruption.

In the cases of Hamas and Hezbollah it may indicate how successful some of theiir welfare and infrastructure programs have been. Of course many Palestinians do support terror, but I don't think the numbers are necessarily as high as they might seem.

From a survey which you yourself quoted on this forum it appears that only 6% of Palestinians disapprove of terrorist attacks against US military personnel in the Middle East.

Hollie -

I also agree that Hamas won an election in Gaza,...

That is misleading. Hamas won nationwide not just in Gaza.

Hollie -

From a survey which you yourself quoted on this forum it appears that only 6% of Palestinians disapprove of terrorist attacks against US military personnel in the Middle East.
Be careful of confusing Saigoon with facts.

Hollie -

Be careful of confusing Saigoon with facts.

I just can't help myself. I have a thing for facts.

Saigon has solved her facts-aversion problem by putting me on ignore.

Hollie -

Whose stupid poll was that? It is not terrorism to attack the military.

Hollie -

Whose stupid poll was that? It is not terrorism to attack the military.

Yes, we all know you support terrorism.

It is not terrorism to attack the military.

I think a lot of attacks against the military are acts of terror, but I can also think of a few attacks against military targets which no one on this board would consider terror - Arte included.

Unfortunately he doesn't want to talk about that.

Hollie -

Saigon - we've come full circle. The issue is not about Palestine but about Islamic ideology.

When Islamic killers slaughtered 191 innocent Spaniards in Madrid, it was ostensibly provoked by the Aznar administration's decision to send Spanish troops into Iraq as part of the U.S.-led coalition (or the Crusaders, as the mujahideen like to call them). And that's fair in the jihad playbook. But that horrific terror attack, which still chills us, infuriates us, and makes ones eyes water up, was also about something less temporal and more profound. It's about the Islamic legal concept of waqf. That concept is what drives ummah'istan thus allowing the "Palestinians" to be used as convenient cannon-fodder in the vilification (and hoped-for destruction) of Israel.

In Arabic, waqf can literally mean prevention, restraint, or retention. In Islamism, a waqf is any property that has been given for the benefit of Muslims, in perpetuity, and to please God. It is essentially making land, or other material, God's property, not to be taken back by anyone. It is an important part of shariah law, and has several purposes. In the context of "Palestine", we are concerned with its ramifications in connection with land—particularly disputed land as we are concerned with its ramifications in connection with land—Spanish land.

In Islam, the war of jihad is holy (although it is not seen as war by Muslims) because it is for the purpose of expanding God's domain on Earth. It is commanded of the faithful, and it is an honor as well as a duty. According to the shariah, territories which are gained through jihad become waqf, and cannot thereafter be given up. They become, literally, an inseverable part of God's dominion, for the sole welfare of the ummah (the Muslim community, "Ummah'istan' is my manufactured term). If territories acquired by Islam are taken by conquering infidels, they must be retaken in jihad—today, tomorrow, sooner or later. It is a religious obligation. This is because what belongs to God cannot be taken from those who are on Earth to serve Him. For this reason, Israel will never have peace with Muslims so long as Islam remains in its current, unreformed state. When Khalifah Omar took Jerusalem in 638 CE, he made Israel an Islamic waqf. For that matter, in their charter, Hamas demonstrates how their right to destroy Israel is simply an obligation to God through the principle of waqf:

· Israel will rise and will remain erect until eliminated by Islam... [Introduction]

· Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. [Article 11]

· …the liberation of Palestine is an individual duty binding on all Muslims everywhere. [Article 13]

· There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. [Article 13]

· In order to face the theft of Palestine by the Jews, we have no escape from raising the banner of Jihad. [Article 15]

· When our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, Jihad becomes a duty binding on all Muslims. [Article 15]

These are not the aberrant words of extremists. They are the prescriptions of mainstream islam.

I think a lot of attacks against the military are acts of terror, but I can also think of a few attacks against military targets which no one on this board would consider terror - Arte included.

You're the one who is so embarrassed about your lying that you put me on ignore.

When terrorist groups attack military personal they are engaging in terrorism. That's simple and fairly clear.

We all know you support terrorism. No further need to lie about it.

I think a lot of attacks against the military are acts of terror...

Examples?

You're the one who is so embarrassed about your lying that you put me on ignore.

When terrorist groups attack military personal they are engaging in terrorism. That's simple and fairly clear.

Hamas, for example, are not a terrorists in Palestine. They do not attack outside of Palestine and they only attack those who occupy Palestine. Occupiers are not protected persons.

Where does this terrorist, propaganda name calling thing come from?

Hamas, for example, are not a terrorists in Palestine. They do not attack outside of Palestine and they only attack those who occupy Palestine. Occupiers are not protected persons.

Where does this terrorist, propaganda name calling thing come from?

We know you are a terrorist supporter.

Examples?

I just started another thread on this, but I think attacks like the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon on the bombing of the King David Hotel, also the blowing up of the US embassi in Nairobi....in each case most of the people killed were completely innocent.

btw, Arte - I didn't put you on ignore because of anything to do with my posting - I put you on ignore because of your constant off-topic abuse and complete dishonesty when describing 'my' opinions.

Last edited:

Examples?

I just started another thread on this, but I think attacks like the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon on the bombing of the King David Hotel, also the blowing up of the US embassi in Nairobi....in each case most of the people killed were completely innocent.

btw, Arte - I didn't put you on ignore because of anything to do with my posting - I put you on ignore because of your constant off-topic abuse and complete dishonesty when describing 'my' opinions.

You can't bear to be confronted with your own lies and distortions. Pretty pathetic.

So lets see, if they used the money they pay for rockets, arms.etc..and used it for food do you think starvation would remain an issue? Fact, they would not have the arms in the first place, these arms are smuggled in, not cash, their supporters and handlers need impoverished starving people to do their bidding and serves the objectives of the extreme anti Israel Muslin community. Palestinians are nothing more than pawns in a much larger game, same as Lebanese.

So lets see, if they used the money they pay for rockets, arms.etc..and used it for food do you think starvation would remain an issue?

Yes, because considerable amounts of the arms used in the war are donated, or paid for with money donated for the purpose of buying weapons.

I totally agree that is a waste of money, but let's not pretend Palestinians would all be wealthy if the import of arms stopped tomorrow.

Examples?

I see nothing in international law that gives the military any rights or protection except if they are captured and disarmed. Then they have legal protection.

And besides, none of those apply to Palestinian attacks inside their own borders.

So lets see, if they used the money they pay for rockets, arms.etc..and used it for food do you think starvation would remain an issue? Fact, they would not have the arms in the first place, these arms are smuggled in, not cash, their supporters and handlers need impoverished starving people to do their bidding and serves the objectives of the extreme anti Israel Muslin community. Palestinians are nothing more than pawns in a much larger game, same as Lebanese.

...these arms are smuggled in,...

Oh really? It is legal for the Palestinians to import weapons.

Hollie -

Saigon - we've come full circle. The issue is not about Palestine but about Islamic ideology.

When Islamic killers slaughtered 191 innocent Spaniards in Madrid, it was ostensibly provoked by the Aznar administration's decision to send Spanish troops into Iraq as part of the U.S.-led coalition (or the Crusaders, as the mujahideen like to call them). And that's fair in the jihad playbook. But that horrific terror attack, which still chills us, infuriates us, and makes ones eyes water up, was also about something less temporal and more profound. It's about the Islamic legal concept of waqf. That concept is what drives ummah'istan thus allowing the "Palestinians" to be used as convenient cannon-fodder in the vilification (and hoped-for destruction) of Israel.

In Arabic, waqf can literally mean prevention, restraint, or retention. In Islamism, a waqf is any property that has been given for the benefit of Muslims, in perpetuity, and to please God. It is essentially making land, or other material, God's property, not to be taken back by anyone. It is an important part of shariah law, and has several purposes. In the context of "Palestine", we are concerned with its ramifications in connection with land—particularly disputed land as we are concerned with its ramifications in connection with land—Spanish land.

In Islam, the war of jihad is holy (although it is not seen as war by Muslims) because it is for the purpose of expanding God's domain on Earth. It is commanded of the faithful, and it is an honor as well as a duty. According to the shariah, territories which are gained through jihad become waqf, and cannot thereafter be given up. They become, literally, an inseverable part of God's dominion, for the sole welfare of the ummah (the Muslim community, "Ummah'istan' is my manufactured term). If territories acquired by Islam are taken by conquering infidels, they must be retaken in jihad—today, tomorrow, sooner or later. It is a religious obligation. This is because what belongs to God cannot be taken from those who are on Earth to serve Him. For this reason, Israel will never have peace with Muslims so long as Islam remains in its current, unreformed state. When Khalifah Omar took Jerusalem in 638 CE, he made Israel an Islamic waqf. For that matter, in their charter, Hamas demonstrates how their right to destroy Israel is simply an obligation to God through the principle of waqf:

· Israel will rise and will remain erect until eliminated by Islam... [Introduction]

· Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. [Article 11]

· …the liberation of Palestine is an individual duty binding on all Muslims everywhere. [Article 13]

· There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. [Article 13]

· In order to face the theft of Palestine by the Jews, we have no escape from raising the banner of Jihad. [Article 15]

· When our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, Jihad becomes a duty binding on all Muslims. [Article 15]

These are not the aberrant words of extremists. They are the prescriptions of mainstream islam.

What a complete CROCK OF SHIT........Firstly Israel and the US,initiated,supported,encouraged and armed Hamas....FACT,in response to try to create a schism between Hamas and Yasser Arafat......THEY FAILED.

All they got was the FIRST INTERFADA

Then the US and Israel demanded that the Palestinians have Free and Fair Elections....THEY DID...FACT.

What the US and Israel got was the election of HAMAS IN GAZA....FACT.

So not only creating HAMAS the Israelis and Americans are still complaining!!!!!!!!!

The Turkeys got what they wanted......but now :(

I'm the liq,the Palestinians do not want Jihad,that's just your stupid opinion that's all.

You know NO Palestinians that's for sure.......it appears to this reader that you are merely reading from the Collaborating Nazi Zionist recent MANIFESTO,who are/were the the FIRST EXTREMISTS.Something you forgot to mention,of course you did.:eusa_whistle:

As I soar higher and higher I ensure I avoid the Cesspit this poster wallows in......of course I do.

Forum List

Back