Every Single Time Biden Says Or Does Something Stupid They Drop Another Indictment

Check the date Sport

LOL Seems anything short of video of showing Potatohead drafting the indictment is not good enought for you.

So what else was Potatohead proposing when he promised America "I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."
Fuck you! That is not evidence you stupid MAGA mother-fucker! God, you're an idiot!

Fuck you! That is not evidence you stupid MAGA mother-fucker! God, you're an idiot!

I've been patient with you. I've given you every chance. But any discussion with you invariably end up with you cursing and insulting. It's clear you cannot carry on an intelligent civil discussion.

Life is too short for such nonsense.

Have a blessed life.

Every Single Time Biden Says Or Does Something Stupid They Drop Another Indictment​

If that were actually the case, there would be thousands of indictments against Trump. So I'll settle for the Stupidest of the stupid things the Pedophile In Chief does.

For some strange reason, the regime thinks no one notices this.
/——/ Because the regime lives in a bubble.
1692307127915.png

I've been patient with you. I've given you every chance. But any discussion with you invariably end up with you cursing and insulting. It's clear you cannot carry on an intelligent civil discussion.

Life is too short for such nonsense.

Have a blessed life.
I'm sorry, it's just the way I talk. Okay, my good man, I've asked you for evidence to show how Biden physically manipulated the DOJ in regards to these indictments and all you provided was some campaign bluster stump speech, no different than locker room chest thumping.

Literally, Biden has been completely hands off these indictments. The only one to blame for these indictments is Trump and his criminal cabal.

Who is ruby?

You should’ve watched Jan6 committee hearings. You might know something.

Ask Rudy. He will die a homeless or imprisoned man after paying her. His kids must hate him now falling in with the racist fascist election deniers n the way he did.

Forum List

Back