Every Single Time Biden Says Or Does Something Stupid They Drop Another Indictment

LOL OK. Scary thing is that you just might believe that.
The scary thing is you people believe it without any proof! Show me how Biden was physically involved in these indictments and I will change my opinion. However to date, no one has presented any evidence of involvement.

It's no coincidence that every time Biden needs something to take the headlines off of his criminal acts or angry, mindless, or silly statements, someone drops another indictment to redirect the press away from having to cover it.

The latest example is his "No Comment" statement yesterday when asked about the growing Death-toll.

Seems that that GA DA had to jump through her backside to get this indictment into the headlines.
She even unsealed the indictment prematurely just to get everyone off of Biden's heartless comments on the dead in Lihiana Hawaii.

It appears that Biden doesn't give a darn about the dead in Hawaii.....and he's rushing off to another vacation today so they can get him away from reporters.
Still no comment.

Does this look like somebody who's in charge of the United States????

Yeah. They got indictments shelved. Just in case Biden says something stupid.

WTF is the matter with you????????

The scary thing is you people believe it without any proof! Show me how Biden was physically involved in these indictments and I will change my opinion. However to date, no one has presented any evidence of involvement.

"We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."

- PotatoHead Biden November 9, 2022

Last edited:
They waited almost 3 years to bring this indictment.

Mkay?
That's cause indictments don't grow on trees. You gotta build a case. A sprawling case like a RICO case takes massive man hours and resources to put together.

Maybe you should just stick to loving your Jesus. Everything else is above your pay grade.

"We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."
I asked how put his hands on these indictments and you give me campaign bluster! Are there any emails or voice mails from Biden to Garland telling him to "fry this fucker!"? Have there been any actions from the WH regarding any individual that was physically associated with these indictments?

If you say so.

Biden said he/they would make sure Trump wasn't allowed to run for office ever again.
He's just making good on his promise.
And how has he done that? What has he physically done in securing these indictments? A campaign promise does on prove active involvement.

I asked how put his hands on these indictments and you give me campaign bluster!

Check the date Sport
Are there any emails or voice mails from Biden to Garland telling him to "fry this fucker!"? Have there been any actions from the WH regarding any individual that was physically associated with these indictments?

LOL Seems anything short of video of showing Potatohead drafting the indictment is not good enought for you.

So what else was Potatohead proposing when he promised America "I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."

Forum List

Back